Straight & Crossroad Plates
Add roads to your LEGO® town!
- VIP Points
- 9VIP Points
The VIP Points value shown is an estimate and actual points will be calculated when you check out.
Expand your LEGO® town with this set of straight and crossroad plates. Includes one straight plate and one cross plate.
- Each plate measures 10" (25cm) by 10" (25cm) or 32 studs by 32 studs.
- almost 9 years agorating.prefix5rating.postfixClassicwll707 | 14-18I would recommend this to a friend!Pros -6*32 sidewalks -Ideal city road color -Neat lining -32*32 plate -Good for cit Cons -Sullen, sort of sad, or classic color -Could use yellow lines as it would be in life (depending on where you live -Price a bit pricey, compared to old green road plates, which were 6.99 for twoPlay Experiencerating.prefix5rating.postfixValue for Moneyrating.prefix2rating.postfixWas this helpful?55
- almost 5 years agorating.prefix4rating.postfixIt's a long roadOughton | 35-44I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfI cannot emphasise enough the need for just a straight plate pack, even if it was a double. No Lego builder needs that many cross roads or corner pieces.Play Experiencerating.prefix5rating.postfixValue for Moneyrating.prefix3rating.postfixBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?45
- almost 2 years agorating.prefix4rating.postfixAwesome Roads!Lukey | 14-18I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfThese Road baseplates are great for making streets, avenues, boulevards, and highways! I Wish I had more of these though.Play Experiencerating.prefix4rating.postfixLevel of Difficultyrating.prefix1rating.postfixValue for Moneyrating.prefix4rating.postfixBuilding Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?45
- about 10 years agorating.prefix4rating.postfixLarge and greatI would recommend this to a friend!These, again, are perfect for city or town setups. The four-way crossroad plate is cool to expand city streets and roads. Very useful for that kind of stuff, but like I said on my other review, make sure you need them and don't waste money on them. Don't get them if you THINK you need them, get them if you REALLY need them.Play Experiencerating.prefix4rating.postfixValue for Moneyrating.prefix1rating.postfixWas this helpful?45