Ski Speeder™ vs. First Order Walker™ Microfighters
Available nowSki Speeder™ vs. First Order Walker™ Microfighters4.455.
We restrict the limit a household can buy in order to be fair to all of our fans. If you’ve already reached that limit through previous orders your order may be cancelled.
Pit First Order against Resistance in a micro planetside battle!
- VIP Points
- 19VIP Points
The VIP Points value shown is an estimate and actual points will be calculated when you check out.
Enter the world of Star Wars: The Last Jedi with this LEGO® 75195 Microfighters dual pack. Featuring a Resistance Ski Speeder and First Order Heavy Assault Walker, each model includes stud shooters, lots of authentic detailing and space on top for the Resistance Ski Speeder Pilot and First Order Walker Driver to sit. This LEGO Star Wars toy also includes a small trench build with stud shooter and extra ammo as an extra play starter, and with separate building instructions for each model, Star Wars fans will love building with friends and family. Includes 2 minifigures.
- Includes 2 minifigures: a Resistance Speeder Pilot and a First Order Walker Driver.
- Features a Resistance Ski Speeder and First Order Heavy Assault Walker, each with lots of authentic details, 2 stud shooters and a seat on top for a minifigure to sit.
- Weapons include 2 blaster pistols.
- Share the building experience with friends and family.
- Recreate your own exciting scenes from the blockbuster Star Wars: The Last Jedi movie.
- This LEGO® Star Wars toy is suitable for ages 6-12.
- Resistance Ski Speeder measures over 1” (3cm) high, 3” (10cm) long and 4” (11cm) wide.
- First Order Heavy Assault Walker measures over 2” (6cm) high, 3” (8cm) long and 1” (5cm) wide.
- 11 months agorating.prefix4rating.postfixSki Speeder vs. Heavy Assault WalkerJediLegoLover | 14-18I would recommend this to a friend!These new double-packs of Microfighters are a great idea, especially with two sets of instructions included, but I don't think this one is as successful as 75196. The builds are fun and easy but there are a few issues. The First Order Walker looks quite disproportioned with the stud-shooters on the side and the legs have little movability. The ski-speeder although detailed has too bright a...Play Experiencerating.prefix4rating.postfixLevel of Difficultyrating.prefix1rating.postfixValue for Moneyrating.prefix4rating.postfixBuild Time: 15 minsBuilding Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?45
- 9 months agorating.prefix5rating.postfixQuite enjoyableRedFalcon94 | 25-34I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfI didn’t think I would like these sets but the walker looks absolutely beautiful. I’m not a fan of the way the minifig sits in, but with the figs out the set just feels...Play Experiencerating.prefix5rating.postfixLevel of Difficultyrating.prefix2rating.postfixValue for Moneyrating.prefix5rating.postfixBuild Time: 1 hrsBuilding Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?55
- 12 months agorating.prefix5rating.postfixGreat for a Micro Fighter setMrPigron | 14-18I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfThis set is a briliant play set for young people. The small size makes it easy to hold and 'swoosh' about and the stud shooters are not intrusive on the over all builds. The figure choice is good as well and well detailed with both geting one of the more realistic blaster pistols. The walker has a great look that portrays the actual walker almost perfectly (minus the seat fot the pilot). The legs, whiles not moving back very far can be put in a fairly good walking pose and it is very stable. The Mixles style ball joint for the neck gives it great expression aswell. The Speeder's design is brilliant and whiles the colours are a bit all over the place, it was in the film so i can't judge about that. the speeder is quite big for a Micro Fighter especialy when compared to the Walker, but this allows for some great detailing in the ship....Play Experiencerating.prefix5rating.postfixLevel of Difficultyrating.prefix2rating.postfixValue for Moneyrating.prefix5rating.postfixBuild Time: 35 minsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55
- 21 days agorating.prefix4rating.postfixFigure BuilderThePantherX | 35-44I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfPretty fair value per part and the figures are generic enough you can use them for army building. Part assortment is actually pretty good as well.Play Experiencerating.prefix4rating.postfixLevel of Difficultyrating.prefix2rating.postfixValue for Moneyrating.prefix4rating.postfixBuild Time: 5 minsBuilding Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?45