Resistance Transport Pod™
Retired ProductResistance Transport Pod™4.4444518.
Jettison to safety in the Resistance Transport Pod!
Make a quick escape with Finn and Rose in the Resistance Transport Pod. This detailed LEGO® Star Wars version of the craft from Star Wars: Episode VIII features a 2-minifigure cockpit with removable canopy and detachable panels that reveal a rear storage compartment with space for the included BB-8 figure and a weapon store. There’s also a stud shooter at the side, aimed by turning the rear engine, plus dual spring-loaded shooters underneath. Includes 2 minifigures and a BB-8 figure.
- Includes Finn and Rose minifigures plus a BB-8 figure.
- Features a 2-minifigure cockpit with removable canopy, detachable panels that reveal a rear storage compartment and weapon store, aimable side stud shooter and dual spring-loaded shooters.
- Roll the wheel to fire the spring-loaded shooters.
- Remove the top panel to reveal BB-8's secret stowaway spot.
- Weapons include Finn's blaster and Rose's shock gun and blaster pistol.
- Recreate exciting scenes from Star Wars: Episode VIII.
- Measures over 3” (10cm) high, 5” (14cm) long and 4” (12cm) wide.
- 2 months agorating.prefix4rating.postfixHefty price but nice set...DarthWoods | 14-18I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfThe build experience overall was good, it's a nice easy build and quite fun to do, nothing feels dull or repetitive. I will say though that for those who aren't a fan of stickers, this is not the set for you as there are a total of 15 stickers, which is pretty extreme for such a small set. The set itself has some nice little features such as removeable panels to reveal thermal detonators and the top lifts away to reveal space for BB-8. The main thruster at the back can be turned which in turn rotates the stud shooter on the side of the ship. There are also 2 spring loaded shooters which are excellently hidden and are fired via a mechanism inside the ship which is activated by a small circular piece located just below the stud shooter on the side of the ship. The minifigures are great though, the new Finn looks great with the new leg and torso printing. He also has a new double sided head print - one face incredibly happy and the other incredibly distressed. I personally would've preferred it more if one of the faces was more solemn. The new Rose minifigure is fantastic, she has some excellent printing on her torso and head and the hairpiece is also very good. The third minifigure is BB-8 which is the same as in every set, there's no change and there doesn't need to be. I think the main issue with this set is the pricing - £39.99 is just too much for what it actually is. I feel that £29.99 or even £24.99 is a more reasonable pricing for the set, otherwise I'd happily give it full marks despite the gripes I have with it.Play Experiencerating.prefix4rating.postfixLevel of Difficultyrating.prefix2rating.postfixValue for Moneyrating.prefix2rating.postfixBuild Time: 2 hrs 30 minsBuilding Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?45
- 27 days agorating.prefix4rating.postfixGood Value, Great MinifigsBrunoLTG | 25-34I would recommend this to a friend!Oh what a fun little set this is! With fun minifigs on a very tight build, me and my Son got to play around with this pod for a very long time. Having a BB-8 figure on an entrance set is huge! Finn and newcomer Rosie are also very detailed and extra faces makes playtime even greater. I wish it could come with at least one stormtrooper, but I won't let this get into the way. Not at all a downer for me! My actual only complain about this set is the pricing. Having too many stickers (which I don't like much) have not bothered me as much as the price paid to get this set.Play Experiencerating.prefix5rating.postfixLevel of Difficultyrating.prefix2rating.postfixValue for Moneyrating.prefix3rating.postfixBuild Time: 30 minsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?45
- 3 months agorating.prefix4rating.postfixIncredible.TheBrickCollector | 14-18I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfI personally think this is a great set, but why is everyone saying that it is $40 when I got mine at Walmart for less than $30? Anyway, I had a wonderful time putting it together and I think it’s nice to see BB-8 in a cheap set for once, since I’ve always wanted him. I even used this set in a stop-motion movie ( pictured) and it is so funny with it included! I like that LEGO throws in extra pieces in their sets, especially this one, because I was able to make three grenades instead of two. Nice item, LEGO!Play Experiencerating.prefix5rating.postfixLevel of Difficultyrating.prefix1rating.postfixValue for Moneyrating.prefix5rating.postfixBuild Time: 17 minsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?45
- 4 months agorating.prefix5rating.postfixImpressive, most Impressive...Rookie1811 | 14-18I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfAt first glance, this set looks just like the pod from 75140, but when built and compared, it is much different. First lets look at the minifigures, Finn is much better and has great new facial expressions (unlike Rey), the detail on his torso is also good, as you have the lightsaber cut on the back from his confrontation with Kylo Ren in the Force Awakens. Rose, in her first appearance, is very good, her design and facial expressions are very good, it will be interesting to see if she looks at all like Rose in The Last Jedi. BB-8 is the same as in all his last appearances, which is reasonable (what is their to change). The build of this set seems small when looking at the box, but when finished it is decently sized. The build was ENTIRELY different from that in 75140, yes, with similar design, but with very nice play features, I myself do not use these, but I'm sure younger children would love these. The price, on the other hand, is ridiculous, its hard to believe that it is £40, with only 300 pieces. 75182 has more bricks AND figures, but is somehow half the price. This is one of the only downsides of this product, but I would recommend it getting it at discount, like I did. In conclusion, this set is brilliant, and an excellent add to any collection!Play Experiencerating.prefix5rating.postfixLevel of Difficultyrating.prefix2rating.postfixValue for Moneyrating.prefix1rating.postfixBuild Time: 1 hrsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55