Porsche 911 RSR and 911 Turbo 3.0
Available nowPorsche 911 RSR and 911 Turbo 3.04.87558.
We restrict the purchase limit available to a single household to ensure fairness for all of our fans. If you’ve already reached this limit through previous orders, your order may be cancelled.
Stage a historic Porsche race!
- VIP Points
- 44VIP Points
The VIP Points value shown is an estimate and actual points will be calculated when you check out.
Prepare for a modern vs. classic race with LEGO® Speed Champions 75888 Porsche 911 RSR and 911 Turbo 3.0 cars, featuring minifigure cockpits, removable windshields and authentic design details. This building toy includes 3 minifigures, a lap counter, pit wall with a race-position board, and checkered flag elements to play out race scenarios.
- Includes 3 minifigures: 2 Porsche 911 RSR racing drivers and a classic Porsche racing driver.
- The race-ready, buildable Porsche 911 RSR and Porsche 911 Turbo 3.0 cars each feature a minifigure cockpit with removable windshield, wheels with rubber tires, authentic design details, racing colors and race-graphics stickers.
- Remove the windshields to place a minifigure in each car.
- Pit wall features a curb, fence, adjustable race-position board and a checkered flag element.
- Also includes an adjustable lap counter with lap numbers 1, 2, 3 and 4.
- Accessory elements includes the Porsche racing drivers’ helmets.
- This building toy is suitable for ages 7-14.
- Porsche 911 RSR measures over 1” (5cm) high, 6” (17cm) long and 2” (6cm) wide.
- Porsche 911 Turbo 3.0 measures over 1” (4cm) high, 5” (15cm) long and 2” (6cm) wide.
- Pit wall measures over 3” (8cm) high, 6” (17cm) wide and 3” (8cm) deep.
- Lap counter measures over 1” (3cm) high, 1” (3cm) wide and under 1” (1cm) deep.
- 23 days agorating.prefix5rating.postfixGreat Lego set!!!TIPO | 14-18I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfThis Lego set is brilliant value for money, and great to play with, and to look at on a shelf. I just can't get my head around how fabulous it looks. This is such a good way to bring these 2 amazing Porsche 911s together. Both cars are so realistic, and I love the elements used to make these 2 cars a great mix of Realisticness and something that you can play with. And for those who are interested the Porsche 911 RSR driver's name is Nick Tandey. !!!WHAT A SET!!!Play Experiencerating.prefix5rating.postfixLevel of Difficultyrating.prefix2rating.postfixValue for Moneyrating.prefix5rating.postfixBuild Time: 23 minsBuilding Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?55
- 16 days agorating.prefix4rating.postfixGreat Addition to Speed Champions CollectionTheCarlG | 25-34I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfThis is a nice addition to the Speed Champions collection. The lap timer/pit wall with this set will look great if you're creating a custom racetrack of some sort for your Speed Champions race cars (something I hope to accomplish by the end of the year). The build for the cars is straightforward and the 911 RSR builds like all the other Speed Champions race cars. I was skeptical of the wheels for the regular 911 being bigger than the tires provided, but the end result looks surprisingly good. I understand the need for stickers in order to enhance detail at low cost, however, I recently finished the 75884 Mustang Fastback build and there was a printed tile of the mustang icon for the rear of the car. I wish LEGO would consider doing printed pieces like these for all the smaller stuff & leave the sticker option for the larger portions of the cars. Overall a nice set well worth the $30 and I hope to see more Porsche licensed products in the future.Play Experiencerating.prefix5rating.postfixLevel of Difficultyrating.prefix2rating.postfixValue for Moneyrating.prefix5rating.postfixBuild Time: 1 hrs 30 minsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?45
- about 1 month agorating.prefix5rating.postfixGreat Little Set2Porschefan | 65 or olderI would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfBeing the owner of a classic 1976 Porsche this was a must have set for me - bit it on a Saturday afternoon with my son - much of the time spent marveling at the engineering and excellent stickers (not that hard to apply with tweezers) - set came with 4 extra wheels (hubcaps) pictured that do not fit anything - (please explain Lego) - excellent display piece and soon to be joined by big brother GT3 that I will begin soon!Play Experiencerating.prefix5rating.postfixLevel of Difficultyrating.prefix3rating.postfixValue for Moneyrating.prefix5rating.postfixBuild Time: 1 hrsBuilding Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?55
- about 1 month agorating.prefix5rating.postfixA Good SetEllis | 25-34I would recommend this to a friend!I really like both the Porsche car's and both look fantastic and are very cool builds the Porsche 911 RSR looks great for a racer and has some nice detail the Porsche 911 Turbo 3.0 I also like alot as well the green makee the car look like it's very fast or just a good show car I also like the small stand with a pit crew guy holding a pit sign with the number of laps for both cars I also forgot to point out I like the racers for both of these cars you get a lady who is driving the green Porsche and a guy driving the racer I do like the small build with a place for a checkered flag and a tool and I like there is a sign that can keep track of the laps the cars are doing.This set is very good and is alot better than the previous Porsche set # 75912 which also was a great set but this is a much cheaper and better way to get 2 nice looking cars.Play Experiencerating.prefix5rating.postfixLevel of Difficultyrating.prefix2rating.postfixValue for Moneyrating.prefix4rating.postfixBuilding Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?55