Available nowPiranha Attack3.62558.
We restrict the purchase limit available to a single household to ensure fairness for all of our fans. If you’ve already reached this limit through previous orders, your order may be cancelled.
Stop a Piranha Attack with Kai and Misako!
- VIP Points
- 19VIP Points
The VIP Points value shown is an estimate and actual points will be calculated when you check out.
Play out an action-packed Piranha Mech pursuit of a rickshaw through NINJAGO® City with THE LEGO® NINJAGO MOVIE™ 70629 Piranha Attack set. The Piranha Mech features opening jaws with a minifigure cockpit inside, plus 2 flick missiles. This ninja toy also includes 4 NINJAGO minifigures with assorted weapons to dial up the chase action.
- Includes 4 minifigures: Kai, Misako (in Iron Dragon costume), Shark Army Thug and Ray.
- Piranha Mech features opening jaws with a minifigure cockpit inside, 2 flick missiles, adjustable fins and a periscope.
- Rickshaw features a minifigure seat, large wheels and 2 lanterns.
- Weapons include Kai's 2 katanas and Misako's bow and arrow.
- Also includes Misako's quiver element.
- Recreate and role-play exciting THE LEGO® NINJAGO® MOVIE™ scenes.
- Piranha Mech measures over 6” (17cm) high, 4” (11cm) long and 3” (9cm) wide.
- Rickshaw measures over 3” (10cm) high, 4” (11cm) long and 2” (7cm) wide.
- about 1 month agorating.prefix4rating.postfixFun vehicle - disapointing minifig faceBentWright | 45-54I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfThe momemt I saw the Lady Iron Dragon armor in The Lego Ninjago Movie, I wanted the armor. I was excited to get the oppertunity with this set, and enjoyed the fun rickshaw and piranha mech builds. Unfortunately, the yellow on black face print on the Lady Iron Dragon minifigure is semitransparent and has a greeninsh cast. It is not the usual top-notch quality I have cone to expect from The Lego...Play Experiencerating.prefix4rating.postfixLevel of Difficultyrating.prefix3rating.postfixValue for Moneyrating.prefix4rating.postfixBuild Time: 20 hrsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?45
- 9 months agorating.prefix1rating.postfixDisappointing Lady Iron Dragon MinifigureJasonMixed | 25-34When they revealed Lady Iron Dragon in the Movie, I was really excited for getting a mini figure. The face print is so terrible I can barely see the face.Play Experiencerating.prefix3rating.postfixLevel of Difficultyrating.prefix3rating.postfixValue for Moneyrating.prefix4rating.postfixBuild Time: 2 hrsBuilding Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?15
- 8 months agorating.prefix5rating.postfixReally nice product! :) but green head :/Enzio27 | 25-34I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfI really Iike the product! Like someone mentioned already, the head of the Iron Dragon (Koko) looks rather greenish. Even after following the steps that LEGO provided in getting a replacement head; the new head looks just like the old one. That’s a little bit of a bummer :/ Otherwise I...Play Experiencerating.prefix5rating.postfixValue for Moneyrating.prefix5rating.postfixBuild Time: 30 minsWas this helpful?55
- 15 days agorating.prefix4rating.postfixA fine 20 dollar set!LegoHansSolo | 19-24I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfAlright, you can see from the pictures and description what all this set looks like and does, so I'm just gonna go straight into the pros and cons: CONS: -Lady Iron Dragon's head is probably the biggest let down here, it's a faded yellow that the black base shows through. When the rest of her minifigure is so well done, it's a shame to have this detail really bring it down -Stickers, although I don't especially mind stickers, for some people they can really ruin a set, so just be warned there are around 6 to put on in this set. -The piranha mech's legs don't move, but you could pretty easily modify them to at the cost of some stability PROS: -The...Play Experiencerating.prefix4rating.postfixLevel of Difficultyrating.prefix2rating.postfixValue for Moneyrating.prefix4rating.postfixBuild Time: 20 minsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?45