Marty McFly & Doc Brown
Retired ProductMarty McFly & Doc Brown4.888959.
Travel back to the future with LEGO® BrickHeadz™ Marty McFly and Doc Brown!
These LEGO® BrickHeadz™ 41611 Marty McFly and Doc Brown construction characters are fun to build using colorful LEGO bricks that recreate all their iconic details from the blockbuster Back to the Future movie, including the maverick scientist’s white overalls and the time-traveling teenager's red puffer vest. Doc also has a detachable DeLorean time machine controller, while Marty comes with a detachable camcorder. Each character stands on a buildable collector's baseplate with BrickHeadz icon for easy display in your home, office or anywhere—at any time—you like.
- Buildable Marty McFly and Doc Brown LEGO® BrickHeadz™ construction characters feature BrickHeadz eyes and authentic details from the blockbuster Back to the Future movie, including iconic outfits, a detachable DeLorean time machine controller and a camcorder.
- Each LEGO® BrickHeadz™ construction character comes with its own buildable collector's baseplate.
- Have fun growing your LEGO® BrickHeadz™ collection with other classic characters from your favorite movies, TV series, games and comics.
- Mash up your LEGO® BrickHeadz™ construction characters to create supercool hybrids or your own amazing characters.
- Back to the Future toys each stand over 2” (7cm) tall without baseplate.
- about 2 months agorating.prefix5rating.postfixGreat Scott! Best retail Brickheadz set yet.reluctantprime | 35-44I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfI know I will probably never make it to a Comic Con event. The specialty Brickheadz released there are great, but not affordable on secondary market. Lego has definitely provided us with a Comic Con worthy set here. I have a new love for Brickheadz. I did not like them initially, but I now have 18 of them including turning myself and girlfriend into a Brickheadz. The included color and prints here are wonderful. I love the attention to detail on Marty and Doc, granted primarily white, does have standout prints and well executed hair build. The included accessories are a nice plus here too. I only wish that a skateboard would have been included for Marty and that a pair of goggles be included for Doc. This is the first set I went out right away and purchased at retail price. My local Target had these early and they are a pleasant addition to my growing Brickheadz collection. If you are on the fence about Brickheadz...let this be your first Brickheadz purchase. You will likely not be disappointed and will compare this set to other Lego Brickheadz releases. Thank you Lego for making these sets affordable and sticker free. Thank you for looking at my review. Happy Building to you all.Play Experiencerating.prefix3rating.postfixLevel of Difficultyrating.prefix2rating.postfixValue for Moneyrating.prefix5rating.postfixBuild Time: 1 hrsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55
- 3 months agorating.prefix4rating.postfixFun setRwilzb001 | 35-44I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfThe Brickheadz sets are growing on me and are a nice change of pace. The Marty and Doc Brown set is no different. Both are pretty recognizable and display nicely. Hopefully LEGO will be releasing a new delorean to go w them.Play Experiencerating.prefix1rating.postfixLevel of Difficultyrating.prefix2rating.postfixValue for Moneyrating.prefix4rating.postfixBuild Time: 30 minsBuilding Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?45
- 9 months agorating.prefix5rating.postfix88 MPH!TheYoyo | 35-44I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfExcellent set! I was surprised at this inclusion of this in the Brickheadz line as it was an 80s classic and one of my favorite movies as a kid. I wasn't sure if today's kids would even understand or know the characters. I absolutely love the look of both Doc Brown and Marty. The designs are accurate and I really like the were able to replicate the "life jacket" look of Marty's jacket. This is a great addition to anyone that loves Back to the Future or is a Brickheadz fan.Play Experiencerating.prefix4rating.postfixValue for Moneyrating.prefix5rating.postfixBuild Time: 30 minsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55
- 4 months agorating.prefix5rating.postfixGreat Scott!Khdelboy | 35-44I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfAbsolutely a must for Back to the Future fan. Hopefully they’ll do other sets from the sequels. This set is based on the first film, so that’s why the hover board isn’t included, hence the hope they’ll do the other films as well (hopefully with Clara from BTTF3.) Get this ASAP if you are a huge fan!Play Experiencerating.prefix5rating.postfixLevel of Difficultyrating.prefix1rating.postfixValue for Moneyrating.prefix5rating.postfixBuild Time: 25 minsBuilding Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?55