- LEGO® Power Functions Train Motor
LEGO® Power Functions Train Motor
Available nowLEGO® Power Functions Train Motor4.4444518.
We restrict the purchase limit available to a single household to ensure fairness for all of our fans. If you’ve already reached this limit through previous orders, your order may be cancelled.
Power down the tracks!
- VIP Points
- 14VIP Points
The VIP Points value shown is an estimate and actual points will be calculated when you check out.
Send your train roaring down the track! Lay out your tracks, then add this LEGO® Power Functions Train Motor to your train engine, combined with the required parts, and you’re ready to roll!
- Includes wheels and cross axles
- Use with #8878 LEGO® Power Functions Rechargeable Battery Box to have on-train speed control
- Requires #8878 LEGO Power Functions Rechargeable Battery Box or #8881 LEGO Power Functions Battery Box
- Use with #8884 LEGO Power Functions IR Receiver and #8879 LEGO Power Functions IR Speed remote control to build a remote controlled train
- 8 days agorating.prefix5rating.postfixYou Need To Get Two of These!OmniPotent42 | 14-18I would recommend this to a friend!This motor is okay by itself in either the 10219 Maersk Train or in a custom train of yours. But if you REALLY want to see your train go, get 2 motors as well as the 8869 Power Functions Control Switch. (In the Maersk Train, you will have to take out some bricks to fit the switch, but it doesn't...Play Experiencerating.prefix5rating.postfixValue for Moneyrating.prefix3rating.postfixBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55
- 4 days agorating.prefix5rating.postfixPower that Train!snowboarder68 | 45-54I would recommend this to a friend!I purchased this for the winter train and Im really happy now my train has power! Its good that you can still use the trains wheels with this and the spare ones I got with this item I made another train so it worked out good Thanks legoPlay Experiencerating.prefix5rating.postfixLevel of Difficultyrating.prefix1rating.postfixValue for Moneyrating.prefix5rating.postfixBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55
- 8 days agorating.prefix5rating.postfixGood :)FredFerreira84 | 25-34I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfIt's well built and reliable, just still looks it has ancient technology so Lego could think of getting new motorised systems for the future. I works fine but still on batteries. The Horizon Express train CREATOR EXPERT SET doesn't come with power functions included so had to buy it. I found it too expensive, you could have made a Pack set for this and all other equipment with the train above mentioned.Play Experiencerating.prefix5rating.postfixLevel of Difficultyrating.prefix1rating.postfixValue for Moneyrating.prefix1rating.postfixBuilding Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?55
- 8 days agorating.prefix5rating.postfixGreat - when you can get one!LegoMatty | 35-44I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SonLast summer I used one of these battery-powered train motors (along with a battery pack and r/c controller and receiver unit) to upgrade my old 12v 1980s 7740 Lego train set to r/c battery power - but the addition of new carriages now requires *more* power, and hence *another* train motor! Oddly, I...Building Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?55