LEGO® Creative Bricks
Available nowLEGO® Creative Bricks4.2558.
We restrict the purchase limit available to a single household to ensure fairness for all of our fans. If you’ve already reached this limit through previous orders, your order may be cancelled.
Get creative with classic LEGO® bricks in 29 different colors!
- VIP Points
- 14VIP Points
The VIP Points value shown is an estimate and actual points will be calculated when you check out.
Dig into this selection of LEGO® bricks and let your imagination run away with you! The building possibilities are endless, with classic bricks in 29 different colors and special pieces including doors, windows, wheels, eyes and propellers. And if you don’t know where to start, you can find instructions with some ideas to get you going. This is an ideal set to help budding builders of all ages get creative, and would complement any existing LEGO collection.
- Features a wide range of LEGO® bricks in 29 different colors
- Special pieces include 2 different sets of eyes, windows, 2 types of door, wheels, axles and propellers
- LEGO® Classic is designed to inspire open-ended creativity with the LEGO brick
- Special pieces encourage imaginative building
- All models pictured can be built from this set simultaneously
- Ideas included with the set and online at LEGO.com/classic to help you get started
- Includes a brick separator and comes in a sturdy storage box
- LEGO® Classic sets are an ideal supplement to any existing LEGO collection
- 8 days agorating.prefix2rating.postfixDoes NOT come in a plastic containerTayhart13 | 19-24I love the idea of LEGO Classic, bringing back a building system for all ages and genders, but I do feel that I got a bit tricked. Part of the reason I was so excited about this product was that I believed that it came in a plastic case like the small LEGO Juniors sets I bought for the toy drive...Was this helpful?25
- about 1 month agorating.prefix4rating.postfixJust enoughrawrawrawr | 25-34I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfThis box of bricks doesn't pretend to be something it's not. It's pretty clear that it's a small collection of bricks to be noodled around with to create fun and fanciful items. What you see is what you get, and to be honest, what you get is pretty entertaining. I bought this for use in my classroom, as a motivator and a tool to use while problem solving. I spent time myself, when frustrated with work and needing a break, building a bizarre little pink house, and I was thoroughly entertained. Is this set spare on pieces? Yes. But what's included is listed directly on the box, so there's no room for disappointment. Is the box cardboard? Yeah, but that's very apparent from photographs. I don't...Play Experiencerating.prefix4rating.postfixLevel of Difficultyrating.prefix2rating.postfixValue for Moneyrating.prefix4rating.postfixBuilding Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?45
- 24 days agorating.prefix5rating.postfixGreat Collection Expansion SetResidentof221BBakerStreet | 14-18I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfAlthough I have over 30,000-40,000 LEGO elements in my collection, I found this set to be a great expansion to the pieces I have already. The set has great diversity in the kinds of pieces that are included. It would be an awesome set for beginners or for experts. Awesome idea LEGO, and keep 'em comin'!Play Experiencerating.prefix4rating.postfixLevel of Difficultyrating.prefix1rating.postfixValue for Moneyrating.prefix5rating.postfixBuild Time: 23 hrs 59 minsBuilding Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?55
- about 1 month agorating.prefix5rating.postfixGreat Little Box Set!Bangle | 25-34I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SonThe box set arrived yesterday and for the price i'd say it is excellent value. I bought this along with another, larger set for my 5 year old son to use for free play. The set comes in a card box with a plastic lid. The colours are vibrant and fun with lots of interesting shapes. I think the eyes are a great little addition. The instructions are good, for each stage you only need to find up to 3 different types of brick (though mostly it's 1 or 2) and are really good for young kids who know how to recognise numbers 1-6. The booklet has instructions for the sheep, the pencil, the house and the plane. Instructions for the car, the cow and the lighthouse are online. Personally I think it would have been better to include the lighthouse in the instructions...Play Experiencerating.prefix5rating.postfixLevel of Difficultyrating.prefix2rating.postfixValue for Moneyrating.prefix5rating.postfixBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55