Jungle Halftrack Mission
Available nowJungle Halftrack Mission4.855.
We restrict the purchase limit available to a single household to ensure fairness for all of our fans. If you’ve already reached this limit through previous orders, your order may be cancelled.
Defend the mission and dodge a surprise in the jungle!
- VIP Points
- 29VIP Points
The VIP Points value shown is an estimate and actual points will be calculated when you check out.
Explore what lies within the LEGO® City jungle on a Jungle Halftrack Mission, featuring a truck with tracks on the back wheels, storage space for the chain and tool elements, plus an ATV with removable crate, a buildable campfire and a buildable temple with diamond element and moveable stone that releases a spider. Includes 2 minifigures, plus panther and spider figures.
- Includes 2 minifigures: male and female explorer, plus panther and spider figures.
- Features a half-track truck with space in the back for a chain and tools, an ATV with removable crate, and a buildable temple with trap function and diamond element.
- Move the stone to access the diamond, then hook the chain over the diamond to pull it out of the temple.
- Toss the drumstick to distract the panther.
- Accessory elements include a camera, machete, walkie-talkie, pan and a buildable campfire.
- Halftrack truck measures over 3” (9cm) high, 5” (15cm) long and 2” (7cm) wide.
- ATV measures over 1” (5cm) high, 3” (9cm) long and 1” (5cm) wide.
- Temple measures over 3” (9cm) high, 2” (6cm) wide and 2” (6cm) deep.
- Panther figure measures over 3” (8cm) long.
- over 1 year agorating.prefix5rating.postfixGreat City AdditionBlueRobot | 25-34I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfMy original interest in this set was purely based on the new panther (big cat) piece. But having built the rest of the set, I am pleasantly surprised. The half-track - without the stickers - fits in perfectly with my other mining/construction vehicles I have in my city. I love all the new pieces this theme brings in. While I don't have a lot of jungle exploration in my city, most of the set can be adapted to fit in. Pros: * Panther! (Cheapest set for the new big cats) * The half track is a solid build ... no issues with the treads locking up. * New pieces (new spider design, machete) * The small "ruins" has a good playable element to it. Cons: Honestly, none. While price point may keep some people away, I feel that you get a lot of value out of this set.Play Experiencerating.prefix5rating.postfixLevel of Difficultyrating.prefix2rating.postfixValue for Moneyrating.prefix5rating.postfixBuild Time: 1 hrsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55
- 10 months agorating.prefix5rating.postfixPantherJessVDS | 25-34I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfI honestly mainly bought this set just for the panther:-/ but the vehicles included and the accessories are fantastic aswell. Plus I purchased it very cheap ($25 aud) so really good buy.Play Experiencerating.prefix5rating.postfixLevel of Difficultyrating.prefix3rating.postfixValue for Moneyrating.prefix5rating.postfixBuild Time: 1 hrsBuilding Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?55
- over 1 year agorating.prefix5rating.postfixReally Cool102BigD | 14-18I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfThis is such a great set! I love everything about it. I'll start off by saying that I just adore this new jungle sub-theme. I personally think it is one of the best city sub-themes yet (that and the arctic explorers from 2014). There's not a whole lot wrong with this set. The little scenery build is good, though for a set of this size and price it would've been nice to get a little more treasure than just a small diamond. The half-track truck itself it really good, even better than I though. Though the tracks don't move as good as they should on a hard surface, you have to apply a little force to the back to get them to work properly, you can't really just push it across a table without any force on the back. Personally I think the smaller vehicle looks kind-of dumb, but it's not bad. The accessories are pretty good too. AND THAT NEW CAT MOLD IS SO COOL!!!!!!! I love the panther, and this set is a cheap way to get one of the new cat molds. The panther IS NOT a let down. Overall I think it's a great set and would deafantly recommend it....Play Experiencerating.prefix5rating.postfixLevel of Difficultyrating.prefix3rating.postfixValue for Moneyrating.prefix5rating.postfixBuild Time: 1 hrs 15 minsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55
- about 1 year agorating.prefix4rating.postfixCool VehiclesMcgillacuddy | 19-24I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfA rather nice set with attractive vehicles and good playability. The price is iffy for its size, but it's a good addition to your LEGO world if you have $40 to throw out. Pros: -Nice vehicle designs -Good playability with the temple -A little panther! Cons: -Very small for the price. Took me roughly a half-hour to build it.Play Experiencerating.prefix4rating.postfixLevel of Difficultyrating.prefix3rating.postfixValue for Moneyrating.prefix3rating.postfixBuild Time: 30 minsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?45