Call to check product availabilityJakku Quadjumper™4.3571514.
Escape Jakku in the powerful Quadjumper!
- VIP Points
- 69VIP Points
The VIP Points value shown is an estimate and actual points will be calculated when you check out.
Create your own action-packed LEGO® Star Wars adventures with the Jakku Quadjumper, featuring an opening 2-minifigure cockpit, opening rear compartment with gunner station, 2 front stud shooters, detachable rear stud blaster and 4 big engines with an explode function to send them flying. Includes 4 minifigures and a BB-8 figure.
- Includes 4 minifigures: Rey, Finn, Unkar’s Thug and a First Order Stormtrooper, plus a BB-8 figure.
- Features an opening 2-minifigure cockpit, front stud shooters, rear compartment with gunner station, detachable rear stud blaster and 4 big engines with explode function.
- Hit the button on top to send the engines flying!
- Weapons include Rey’s staff, 2 blasters and a blaster pistol.
- Also includes a thermal detonator element.
- Recreate exciting desert-planet scenes from the blockbuster Star Wars: The Force Awakens movie.
- Measures over 3” (9cm) high, 5” (15cm) long and 7” (19cm) wide.
- about 1 month agorating.prefix4rating.postfixThe QuadjumperDarthRevan1 | 14-18I would recommend this to a friend!Jakku Quadjumper is a vehicle that had only seconds of screentime but made its debut in Lego finally. The set has 4 figures + BB8, 457 parts and retails for $64.99 CAD. Build: The build is beautiful once its built. It uses silver and nougat coloured parts and the colours look really good on...Play Experiencerating.prefix4rating.postfixLevel of Difficultyrating.prefix4rating.postfixValue for Moneyrating.prefix3rating.postfixBuild Time: 47 minsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?45
- over 1 year agorating.prefix4rating.postfix'We need a pilot!' 'We've got one!'JediLegoLover | 14-18I'm not convinced that the quadjumper was worthy of it's own set considering its on screen for only a few seconds before being blown up. However it completes any Jakku collection nicely. The ship is a quick build but it's quite repetitive and without any challenging techniques. The finished model is very small - although in-scale when placed next to the Millennium Falcon. My issue lies with the design as the ship has many gaps which look strange, especially the gaps between the cockpit and the ship walls. Also the overuse of stud shooters is unnecessary: a quadjumper is a cargo transport not a fighter. The movie accuracy is good with a nice colour scheme. Overall the quadjumper isn't much of a display piece unless paired with some other Jakku sets. The play features are alright. The mechanism to 'blow-up' the top engines works well and is quite fun. The minifigures are wonderfully printed but not exclusive. Rey and Finn are both as...Play Experiencerating.prefix3rating.postfixLevel of Difficultyrating.prefix1rating.postfixValue for Moneyrating.prefix2rating.postfixBuild Time: 40 minsBuilding Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?45
- over 1 year agorating.prefix4rating.postfixEnjoyable little buildTikkaspecial | 45-54Not the most difficult build but an enjoyable way to pass an hour or two. Not sure value is great for price (speeder bike and scout was cheaper and much better build and final result) so marked down on value. Although number of mini figures included is generous. The built model is quite small so would recommend only if you can get at a discounted price (which I did).Play Experiencerating.prefix4rating.postfixLevel of Difficultyrating.prefix2rating.postfixValue for Moneyrating.prefix3rating.postfixBuild Time: 1 hrs 30 minsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?45
- over 1 year agorating.prefix4rating.postfixThe Force AwakensNickDaGeek | 14-18I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfI remember when the set was announced, I didn't want it. Then a short time later, I saw a video on Just2Goods channel of the pictures for the sets and got a good look at the set. I knew that I would pick it up, but told myself it was only for stop motion videos, it is hard to use a named ship because if I fit it into canon, I have to follow very strict guidelines. The set came out, I picked it up with my 2 Spiderman sets, the two battle packs and the Vader set, then waited a bit to build it, haveing summer school and work. I have to say, this was 10 times better then I thought it would be. I think that is enough back story, on the pros and cons! Pros; The exploding feature The BB-8 in a small $50 set The ship, it is a nice display piece Cons; The rest of the figs, Rey came out in 2 other sets, one of them only being $20, Finn in 2 sets, one I own, the trooper came in a battle pack and the thug came in a book. Huh, guess those are my only cons All in all a nice set and a pleasant...Play Experiencerating.prefix4rating.postfixLevel of Difficultyrating.prefix2rating.postfixValue for Moneyrating.prefix3rating.postfixBuild Time: 1 hrs 1 minsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?45