Heartlake City Playmat 2017
Available nowHeartlake City Playmat 2017551.
We restrict the purchase limit available to a single household to ensure fairness for all of our fans. If you’ve already reached this limit through previous orders, your order may be cancelled.
Play with and display your LEGO® Friends collection!
- VIP Points
- 26VIP Points
The VIP Points value shown is an estimate and actual points will be calculated when you check out.
Play out endless Heartlake City adventures with this versatile playmat. Use LEGO® bricks to put the playmat together and use it to display all your LEGO Friends models. The double-sided pieces means you can create a different setting every time, and it comes with a small model to get the building started.
- Features laminated, double-sided, cardboard playmat pieces with Heartlake City scenery.
- Includes over 80 LEGO® pieces.
- Build and display your LEGO® Friends models.
- Combines with the 40264 LEGO® Friends Build My Heartlake City Accessory Set for even more fun!
- Each playmat piece measures over 9” (25cm) square.
- 8 days agorating.prefix5rating.postfixGreat play boards and accessories!Fayellen95 | 19-24I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfI love these boards!!! They are just what I needed to display and play with my Lego! They're the size of a standard Lego board so it works really nicely if you want to join them to your other models! Each board has two super cute little areas and they all work so well together! I love the little "plugs" as I call them that hold the boards together! So simple, yet so effective and sturdy! The accessories it comes with are so perfect for adding to (or even starting!) your town. I love that the boards are double sided and I have a tough time deciding which scene I want, so I'm about to order another set so I don't have to! Really love these and was SO HAPPY when they arrived! :) Thank you Lego!Play Experiencerating.prefix5rating.postfixLevel of Difficultyrating.prefix2rating.postfixValue for Moneyrating.prefix4rating.postfixBuilding Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?55