Hagrid's Hut: Buckbeak's Rescue
Available nowHagrid's Hut: Buckbeak's Rescue4.7554.
A visit to Hagrid’s hut leads to a daring Hippogriff rescue!
- VIP Points
Young witches and wizards can recreate magical scenes from Harry Potter™ and the Prisoner of Azkaban™ with the LEGO® Harry Potter 75947 Hagrid’s Hut: Buckbeak’s Rescue playset. This cool toy for kids gives Harry Potter fans aged 8 and over endless opportunities for imaginative role-play. They can explore the detailed interior of Hagrid's hut, hide behind Hagrid's pumpkin patch when the Minister of Magic and the Executioner arrive, then rescue Buckbeak™ the Hippogriff from the Executioner's axe. The magical adventures will never end with this Harry Potter LEGO set. Includes 6 minifigures, a buildable Buckbeak figure with moveable wings and head and a host of accessories and features including a button-operated light brick for the fireplace.
- Includes 6 LEGO® Harry Potter™ minifigures: Hagrid™ and new-for-June-2019 Harry Potter, Ron Weasley™, Hermione Granger™, Executioner and the Minister of Magic plus a Buckbeak™ the Hippogriff figure with moveable wings and head, restrained by a removable chain.
- This LEGO® Harry Potter™ set features Hagrid's 2-section buildable woodland hut with pumpkin patch outside.
- LEGO® Hagrid´s Hut's desk room includes a desk with chair, candle, chest, chocolate frog, Daily Prophet newspaper and a spider.
- LEGO® Hagrid´s Hut’s main room includes a table with 2 chairs, buildable armchair, chimney with light brick, egg in a bowl, bag, display case, Hagrid’s pink umbrella, shovel, teapot, spoon, pan, meat cleaver, lasso, broom and a bucket.
- Also includes pumpkins, lantern, axe, 3 wands, the Minister of Magic's hat and a removable chain for Buckbeak™.
- LEGO® Hagrid´s Hut measures over 6” (16cm) high, 9” (23cm) wide and 4” (12cm) deep.
- Buckbeak™ figure with wings open measures over 1” (5cm) high, 2” (7cm) long and 4” (12cm) wide.
- 1 day agoAverage rating5out of 5 starsGreat set, but where's Fang?lm2518 | 14-18I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfOverall, this set is amazing! When the images for the new Harry Potter sets were revealed, Hagrid's Hut definitely caught my eye. For starters, it is the first Hagrid's Hut that utilizes the "two hut" look which is seen in the movies. The rooms inside are spacious and do offer a good amount of space for the mini figures. A light brick (to illuminate the fireplace with the dragon egg) is included, which is great, since light bricks are pretty rare. One of my favorite parts of the hut, are the several objects that hang from the ceiling, a meat cleaver, a bucket, a whip, a spoon, and a gold frying pan. More gamekeeper equipment is provided in the bin by the door with a lantern, Hagrid's magical umbrella, and a shovel. There is also a desk with a candle and newspaper, a table with chairs and a teapot and an armchair. The minifigures are strong parts of the set. Walden McNair and Cornelius Fudge appear in mini figure form for the first time, I believe. Hagrid is included as well as Harry, Ron, and Hermione. Hermione is my favorite minifig as she wears the Time Turner. Buckbeak is also provided and looks spectacular and so is a pumpkin patch. The cons of the set are, that due to Hagrid's large form, he is unable to sit in any of the chairs or armchair. Also, where is Fang? (Hagrid's loyal dog) As far as I know, he has never been part of any sets, so it would have been nice to include him.Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 starsValue for MoneyAverage rating4out of 5 starsBuild Time: 45 minsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55
- 1 day agoAverage rating5out of 5 starsCute and feel-goodMerlinsTeapot | 35-44I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfI wasn't planning to buy this the day it came out, but that evening I found myself walking into the Lego Shop and grabbing it happily. I was planning to buy Patronus, but the bf convinced me that Hagrid's was more of deal considering I could get the little free gift. And I had money on my members card. And there are no regrets. Hagrid's hut is so thoughtfullly designed; the little tools hanging from the ceiling, the dragon egg by the fire, and of course the light brick creating a warm glow. A few small pleasures was seeing the little Lego spoons, and Hermione's hair. And of course there's Buckbeak. It is far larger than I had thought, which was a nice surprise too. I'm struggling to find anything negative, but at a push I would have prefered (for the sake of play) if Hermione's time-turner was not painting on her body, but could be removed and given to someone else. But that's a tiny thing. Like Hogwarts Parts 1 and 2 (I don't have the new Part 3 yet. Perhaps for Xmas considering its Yule Ball theme?) whenever I look at my Hagrid's hut, sitting in my spare room, I smile to myself a little, and proudly. Thanks!Play ExperienceAverage rating4out of 5 starsValue for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 starsBuild Time: 2 hrsWas this helpful?55
- 6 days agoAverage rating5out of 5 starsCouldn't resist Hagrid's Hut especially w BuckbeakMoonlightThestral | 25-34I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfSo grateful LEGO is releasing new and improved (in terms of aesthetics) versions of the Harry Potter sets! Only had the chance to start collecting from HP 2018 onwards. Loved the lit up fireplace, the dragon egg by the fireplace, the choice of brick pieces to create the objects as close to the original as possible. Loved Buckbeak and the new pumpkin moulds. Loved how the hut is constructed. Would have been awesome if Hagrid's bed was included, but understandably its too huge a build to be included in this set. So glad I have Hagrid's Hut now! Hope there will be a release of Diagon Alley too (Olivanders, Zonko's Joke Shop, weasleys wizard wheezes, Gringotts etc)Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 starsLevel of DifficultyAverage rating2out of 5 starsValue for MoneyAverage rating4out of 5 starsWas this helpful?55
- about 10 hours agoAverage rating4out of 5 starsStickers were not good. BuckBeak could be better.Oddsome | 65 or olderI would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfThere are only two door stickers. And they do not fit the doors. They are too small and the hole for the knob stud way too big. Lego could have at least supplied four of these poor quality stickers so you could have the wood look in and out on both doors. The stickers for the 1x6 wood plank is too narrow. Oh well. Maybe most people just wont care about this. Love Buckbeak. However, it too was disappointing. Buckbeak is stationary and only the head moves. I think that Lego could have made the back legs of the body move like on the horses. I like the instruction for building the roof. Cool. But the one section will stick up until you press it down for the fireplace light. The fireplace light was also done well. Way cool pumpkin patch idea. I am OK with this set. Lego is getting more and more expensive and this is another example of where shortcuts were taken, when just a little more attention could have made it a great small set instead of just an average small set.Value for MoneyAverage rating3out of 5 starsBuild Time: 1 minsWas this helpful?45