Great Wall of China
Available nowGreat Wall of China4.428657.
We restrict the purchase limit available to a single household to ensure fairness for all of our fans. If you’ve already reached this limit through previous orders, your order may be cancelled.
Explore the LEGO® Architecture Great Wall of China!
- VIP Points
- 59VIP Points
The VIP Points value shown is an estimate and actual points will be calculated when you check out.
Discover the architectural secrets of the World Heritage Great Wall with this LEGO® Architecture 21041 The Great Wall of China set. Explore the ingenious building techniques that allow the structure to drape across thousands of miles of countryside, curving up, down and around mountains and rugged undulating terrain to form a harmonious blend of nature and architecture. This accurately detailed LEGO interpretation depicts 2 turrets joined by a winding section of wall atop a dark-green mountainous landscape with lush valleys, trees and lakes, and is finished with decorative English and Chinese nameplates. The model has been designed to deliver a rewarding and relaxing building experience to all with an interest in architecture, travel, history and design, and makes a truly dynastic centerpiece for the home or office. Connect multiple models to extend your Great Wall display.
- LEGO® Architecture interpretation of the real-world Great Wall of China.
- Features a winding wall section with 2 turrets, draped over a mountainous landscape with trees and lakes.
- Also features 2 decorative nameplates written in English and Chinese.
- Connect multiple Great Wall models to expand your display.
- The included booklet contains information about the design, architecture and history of the building (English, French and Chinese languages only. Other languages available for download at LEGO.com/architecture).
- LEGO® Architecture celebrates the world of architecture through the medium of the LEGO building brick, and is developed for all with an interest in travel, architecture, history and design.
- This set includes over 550 LEGO® pieces.
- Enjoy a pleasantly challenging and rewarding building experience with this LEGO® Architecture set.
- Measures over 4” (12cm) high, 10” (27cm) wide and 3” (9cm) deep.
- 22 days agorating.prefix5rating.postfixAnother Architecture set worth the time!SparkyKen | 45-54I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfI enjoyed this model, it is very attractive and makes me want to travel to China to see the real thing. The build is very interesting, there are no real confusing steps in it. It goes together very quickly. Even when in the initial sreps yo do not think it is going to work, it does. I loved the way the joints were combined to make a continuous run (apparently). Whoever designed it had a great idea, and implemented it well. Architecture may one day take over from my favorite sets (Technic) if the designers can keep the high quality sets going like this one.Level of Difficultyrating.prefix2rating.postfixValue for Moneyrating.prefix4rating.postfixBuild Time: 2 hrsBuilding Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?55
- 22 days agorating.prefix5rating.postfixOne of my favorite！Sophiess | 25-34I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfHave been waiting for a Chinese architecture for so long! The Shanghai building set is really cool, but this one, (finally), is amazing and a must-have! I love the design of the environment and the Great Wall bricks. You can even puchase multiple sets and connect them together! Wow! Finally LEGO have something that represents Beijing. Thanks LEGO! (Keep going please!)Play Experiencerating.prefix5rating.postfixLevel of Difficultyrating.prefix2rating.postfixValue for Moneyrating.prefix5rating.postfixBuild Time: 2 hrsBuilding Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?55
- 22 days agorating.prefix5rating.postfixBset lego themeyosoymilk | 25-34I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfI have been waiting for this and it did not disappoint. The build moved along quickly and it looks great with with my other architecture sets, it does not take up to much shelf space. Lego really needs to make more than 2 landmarks a year and do more for adult fans though.Value for Moneyrating.prefix2rating.postfixBuild Time: 2 hrs 10 minsWas this helpful?55
- 23 days agorating.prefix2rating.postfixPiece AttachmentsYank | 65 or olderPurchased for: Selfthis set features extremely poor fitting pieces. i have taken it apart at least 10 times and i still am not satisfied as to how the pieces fit together. i became so disenchanted that i just put this set into a closet and consider it a bad experience15 October 2018Emily, Customer ServiceThanks for your review. I'm sorry to hear that you've experienced some frustration with the set. If something ever seems like it's not going together as it should, the best thing to do is double-check your build. Sometimes there may be a piece just a little off from where it should be, which can cause later parts not to fit right. You’ll also want to make sure that all the pieces are pressed tightly together. A little rebuilding should do the trick, but if you'd like a hand troubleshooting the build, feel free to give us a shout at LEGO.com/Service.Level of Difficultyrating.prefix4rating.postfixValue for Moneyrating.prefix2rating.postfixBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?25