Build the Ferrari F40 Competizione fast car and race for victory!
- VIP Points
Build, race and display the LEGO® Speed Champions 75890 Ferrari F40 Competizione toy car, then transform it into the classic F40 road car, the last car that Enzo Ferrari oversaw in his lifetime! Packed with authentic details, this 2-in-1 model features a minifigure cockpit with a removable windshield, plus interchangeable hoods and spoilers to turn the Competizione into the road version of the F40. This car toy also includes a Ferrari racing driver minifigure to play out exciting race scenarios.
- Includes a Ferrari racing driver minifigure.
- The race-ready, buildable Ferrari F40 Competizione vehicle features a minifigure cockpit with removable windshield, wheels with rubber racing tires, translucent light-style elements, racing colors, authentic design details, plus interchangeable hoods and rear spoilers.
- Remove the windshield to place the minifigure in the car.
- Change the hood and the spoiler to transform the F40 Competizione into the classic Ferrari F40 road car.
- Also includes the Ferrari racing driver’s helmet.
- Ferrari F40 Competizione car for kids measures over 1” (4cm) high, 5” (13cm) long and 1” (5cm) wide.
- about 5 hours agorating.prefix5rating.postfixFerocious and Fun Ferrari F40LivingRoomLego | 35-44I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfAfter building the Ford Mustang Speed Champions set a week or so ago I quickly bought in to the series and this was number two. Really like the scale and detail again and the options available in the wheels, lights, splitter and wing all adds to the personalisation. Great build again and a big hit with my sons this morning. I've now built 4 Speed Champions cars and they're all great builds. Would definitely recommend them, and this one in particular.Play Experiencerating.prefix4rating.postfixLevel of Difficultyrating.prefix2rating.postfixValue for Moneyrating.prefix4rating.postfixBuild Time: 18 minsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55
- 4 days agorating.prefix5rating.postfixA Ferrari must be red... so is this one!Tozz | 25-34I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfThis is my second Ferrari from the Speed Champions series. I already own 75879 and was pretty happy of it, but the stickers.... too many. Now, this one. This Ferrari, RED!!! Wow, I loved opening the bags and seeing such bright red in there! (I think the red bricks are the ones that age the best) There's a couple of stickers but they are essential to some details on the car. Lego did good not adding tons of sponsors like they did for a lot of others from this series. The construction techniques are different from other cars. It's not the easiest for kids, but the result is amazing! The rear is the best part of it, for the construction AND its accuracy. I mean, look at the exhaust, the spoiler and the rear window... The Ferrari F-40 is mythical and just for that I recommend it as a must have in this series. Thumbs up Lego for adding an extra PRINTED Ferrari logo brick!Play Experiencerating.prefix5rating.postfixLevel of Difficultyrating.prefix3rating.postfixValue for Moneyrating.prefix5rating.postfixBuild Time: 30 minsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55
- 3 days agorating.prefix5rating.postfixFun play featuresNateALegoMan | 45-54I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfNot sure we needed another Ferrari but this classic model is pretty nice and accurate, for a lego, to the classic car. I like being able to switch pieces in order to deck it out for race mode. Really a neat model. Beging lego to please get the contract to do Lamborghini.Play Experiencerating.prefix5rating.postfixValue for Moneyrating.prefix5rating.postfixBuild Time: 1 hrsBuilding Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?55
- 4 days agorating.prefix5rating.postfixTHE BEST speed champions set has to offer.Felipenz1983 | 35-44I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfThis is one of the best if not THE BEST speed chamipons set ever. Credits to the designers able to design a small build and still captures the F40 looks. There are also some very interesting techniques used to create some of the side vents on the car. Bonus, you get a printed Ferrari shield 1 x 1 piece. I also have a video to demonstrate how to swap between the standard and alternate build here: https://youtu.be/1-GwMaKSyXY I personally prefer the alternate build, I like the road version more. I strongly recommend this set if you are a fan of Ferrari.Play Experiencerating.prefix4rating.postfixLevel of Difficultyrating.prefix2rating.postfixValue for Moneyrating.prefix5rating.postfixBuild Time: 35 minsWas this helpful?55