- VIP Points
- 29VIP Points
The VIP Points value shown is an estimate and actual points will be calculated when you check out.
The EV3 Large Servo Motor is a powerful motor that uses tacho feedback for precise control to within one degree of accuracy. By using the built-in rotation sensor, the intelligent motor can be made to align with other motors on the robot so that it can drive in a straight line at the same speed. It can also be used to give an accurate reading for experiments. The motor case design also makes it easy to assemble gear trains.
- Tacho feedback to one degree of accuracy
- 160-170 RPM
- Running torque of 20 N.cm (approximately 30 oz/in)
- Stall torque of 40 N.cm (approximately 60 oz/in)
- Auto-ID is built into the EV3 software
- about 10 hours agorating.prefix5rating.postfixAwesomeghost40 | 14-18I would recommend this to a friend!This motor is great, it has the right amount of speed and torque while still being practical. All of the mounting points make it great for large...Play Experiencerating.prefix5rating.postfixValue for Moneyrating.prefix5rating.postfixBuilding Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?55
- 3 days agorating.prefix5rating.postfixGood designMaxRat | 14-18I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfPreforms very similar to the NXT motors, but much easier to mount and build into frames. I would recommend this both to customers wanting a 4th motor for their EV3 or as a replacement for worn NXT motors.Play Experiencerating.prefix5rating.postfixValue for Moneyrating.prefix5rating.postfixBuilding Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?55
- 3 days agorating.prefix5rating.postfixEV3 Extra MotorCSmith1777 | 65 or olderI would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfThe EV3 large motor is reliable. It is nice to have 1 or 2 extra for attachments or for 4-wheel drive.Play Experiencerating.prefix4rating.postfixLevel of Difficultyrating.prefix4rating.postfixValue for Moneyrating.prefix4rating.postfixBuilding Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?55