Experience the huge Bucket Wheel Excavator!
- VIP Points
- 229VIP Points
The VIP Points value shown is an estimate and actual points will be calculated when you check out.
Enter the world of mining on a colossal scale with the massive Bucket Wheel Excavator—the largest LEGO® Technic set to date! This highly detailed 2-in-1 model has been designed to provide an immersive and rewarding build and play experience, and comes with an array of motorised functions, including forward and reverse driving, moving conveyor belts, working boom with revolving bucket wheel, and a rotating superstructure. You can even rebuild the model to create a Mobile Aggregate Processing Plant.
- Features a LEGO® Power Functions motor for an array of motorised functions, including forward and reverse driving, rotating bucket wheel, moving conveyor belts and rotating superstructure, plus a working bucket wheel boom.
- Also features hand-railed walkways, lights, mined-material elements and a rugged mine truck.
- Switch on the LEGO® Power Functions motor and maneuver the huge tracked structure into position.
- Activate the motorised conveyor belts and bucket wheel.
- Move the joystick to rotate the massive superstructure.
- Raise and lower the huge bucket wheel boom.
- Follow the mined material from the bucket wheel to the moving conveyor belts and all the way to the waiting mine truck!
- This LEGO® Technic model is designed to provide an immersive and rewarding building experience.
- This set includes over 3,900 pieces, making it the largest LEGO® Technic set to date.
- 2-in-1 model: rebuilds into a Mobile Aggregate Processing Plant.
- This set offers an age-appropriate building experience for ages 11-16.
- Bucket Wheel Excavator measures over 16” (41cm) high, 28” (72cm) long and 11” (29cm) wide.
- Mobile Aggregate Processing Plant with boom retracted measures over 8” (21cm) high, 34” (88cm) long and 8” (21cm) wide, and over 12” (33cm) high with boom extended.
- Mine Truck measures over 3” (10cm) high, 7” (19cm) long and 3” (10cm) wide.
- 2 days agorating.prefix3rating.postfixCool, but slowinfernovivogt | 19-24I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfI was excited to buy it, and I loved building it. I heard that it was cumbersome with the Power Functions XL motor, but that didn't matter to me. However, after building it and getting it up to speed, I found that it really isn't that fast or powerful. The motor glitches occasionally, it creeps and rotates excruciatingly slowly, and when attempting to dig any Legos, the wheel stops. This needs a more powerful motor to be able to use. Since Lego doesn't make a more powerful...Play Experiencerating.prefix1rating.postfixLevel of Difficultyrating.prefix4rating.postfixValue for Moneyrating.prefix4rating.postfixBuild Time: 2 daysBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?35
- 2 days agorating.prefix5rating.postfixMassive Set - Probably Largest Technic set made.TommyAZ | 35-44I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfPretty sure this is the largest technic set made by Lego to date. Purchased this set for myself and had a blast building it. What is powered versus is what is not, starting from Base up. Base moves forward and backward (Powered) Base Pivots left and right (Powered) Bottom Conveyor belt (Belt...Play Experiencerating.prefix5rating.postfixLevel of Difficultyrating.prefix4rating.postfixValue for Moneyrating.prefix5rating.postfixBuild Time: 6 hrsBuilding Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?55
- 2 days agorating.prefix4rating.postfixGood set with a few drawbacks.Taris | 35-44I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfThe goods: 1. Loads of parts!! Just too many parts in the box and the weight almost breaks the yellow LEGO vinyl bag. If you ordered it from Internet, give some praise to your delivery people. 2. It's not just many parts. This set contains loads of square frame parts and gears which are super...Play Experiencerating.prefix5rating.postfixLevel of Difficultyrating.prefix4rating.postfixValue for Moneyrating.prefix5rating.postfixBuild Time: 8 daysBuilding Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?45
- 8 days agorating.prefix4rating.postfixReally fun, but a fatal problemchrislzy | 25-34I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfIt was a fun experience to build this fantastic model. But most the fun was distroyed when I turned on the switch. It was well at the beginning, but when the upper platform turn over half round, the whole platform was blocked by something. So I took apart the whole model and find that the single wheel under the platform was block by the tail of the base. I've upload some picture. the wheel is too close to the tail of the base. When all the weight turned to the rare, the upper part would be blocked Although there is a problem, but this...Play Experiencerating.prefix3rating.postfixLevel of Difficultyrating.prefix4rating.postfixValue for Moneyrating.prefix5rating.postfixBuild Time: 15 hrs 16 minsBuilding Experience: Novice LEGO builderWas this helpful?45