Prepare the A-wing for action!
Launch into LEGO® Star Wars missions with the high-speed A-Wing Starfighter, featuring an opening minifigure cockpit, retractable landing gear, rotating laser cannons and dual spring-loaded shooters. There’s also a service cart loaded with tools, extra ammo and a detachable access ladder to load the A-Wing Pilot into position. Includes three minifigures.
- Includes three minifigures: Lando Calrissian, an A-Wing Pilot and a Rebel Ground Crew.
- Features an A-Wing Starfighter and a service cart.
- A-Wing Starfighter features an opening minifigure cockpit, retractable landing gear, rotating laser cannons and two spring-loaded shooters.
- Service cart features a detachable access ladder, toolbox, wrench, welding apparatus, cup and extra ammo.
- Weapons include Lando's special blaster and the A-Wing Pilot's blaster pistol.
- This set offers an age-appropriate build and play experience for ages 8-14.
- A-Wing Starfighter measures over 2” (7cm) high, 7” (20cm) long and 4” (12cm) wide.
- Service cart measures over 2” (7cm) high, 3” (9cm) long and 1” (3cm) wide.
- 9 days agoAverage rating4out of 5 starsFun set, great to play withren85 | 14-18I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfI really like this set. There are very few things that I do not like about this set. there are lots of stickers, but the model looks clean and the stickers give good detail. but it was hard to put the stickers on the wings, because I am the kind of person who trys to get the stickers perfect. the figures are really nice. the pilot has really cool printing, and the ground crew is nice as well. I do not know why lego include lando, but it's nice to have him in a set with the bespin outfit on, not the skiff gaurd. you also don't have to spend $50 for lando in the cloud city set. instead you spend $40 on a set with lando and an awesome a wing. the actual set looks sleek and cool. an intresting choice to have wheel or pulley pieces on the engine, but it works. One of the things I don't like is the cockpit. there is one control panel and thats it. there should have been more controls and details, or a bigger chair with tiles, like the red 5 x wing ucs or the snowspeeder ucs. I will have to change the chair or put more details in mine. there also could have been a handle to hold the pilot s gun. I like how the cannons on the side rotate. for some reason it is my favorite partof the set. there should be a little cut in the front, but that would be hard to do, and would make the price go up. so lego tried to have the front stickers showing that cut. I really like the spring loaded shooters, and how none of the tail shows. instead you push on a little gray technic part to shoot them. The landing gear is nice, so you don't break the wings. the little storage viechle is okay. it seems every ship has that yellow ladder and place to put acseseries. Overall, this is a great set with good figures, and has a simple build. I really like it, and many star wars original trilogy fand would, too.Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 starsLevel of DifficultyAverage rating2out of 5 starsValue for MoneyAverage rating4out of 5 starsBuild Time: 40 minsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?45
- 7 months agoAverage rating4out of 5 starsThe sleek interceptorheli | 25-34I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfThe A-Wing is an iconic craft of the rebel fleet, along with the X- and Y-Wing. The A-Wing is supposed to be the fastest and most agile starfighter and it certainly looks that way compared to the other fighters. I had the original 7134 A-Wing which I thoroughly enjoyed as a kid. This version obviously looks a lot more like the original model, but that's to be expected. I never had the previous version (75003), but looking at pictures I think the engines and the guns look a lot better on this one. The only thing that's missing is the little notch at the front. The craft itself is very sturdy and you're able to handle it without having to worry about any parts falling off. The build was pretty standard, though I do like the way the engines are built up and attached to the sides. I was kind of dissapointed that they didn't include the cool action feature from the Rebels set (green A-Wing with Vader's TIE). Instead of pulling back the cockpit you just press two buttons to fire the bolts. The selection of minifigures is good. Pilot + mechanic is what you got in the original version. I guess you get Lando as a bonus in this one? No complaints about that, it's a nice figure. I don't really care much for the maintenance cart thingy though. It's something they could have left out, because if you really wanted it you could easily build something similar yourself. I left out the stickers in my build because I think it looks fine without them and I don't want to risk messing them up. Some printed bricks would have been nice. The price is pretty steep for this one and it's not easy to find a discount, so I thought 3x VIP was a good time to get it. I think the Y-Wing is a much better set in terms of value for money.Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 starsLevel of DifficultyAverage rating2out of 5 starsValue for MoneyAverage rating2out of 5 starsBuild Time: 1 hrs 30 minsBuilding Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?45
- about 2 years agoAverage rating5out of 5 starsYou know it's a good ship when...koppola | 35-44I would recommend this to a friend!You know it's a good ship when you can't think of anything to improve on it except the cockpit (which are always under-detailed). It's very compact and fits great in my 5 year olds hand for swishing around the air attacking everything (I don't let him have the ammo for the spring loaded shooters though...i'm not crazy). As said, the cockpit was lacking in my opinion, so I made a few modifications. First I took the second two stickers which are supposed to go on the ground crew machines and put them on sloped pieces under each arm. Adds detail and color all around the pilot. I also added two control sticks on either side of the main computer. As well as a clear-blue HUD (heads up display). I then took the lid to the cargo hold, modified it a little bit, added a sticker from my stockpile, and changed the seat color to match. My pilot is now sitting on light colored bantha leather. sweet.Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 starsValue for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 starsBuilding Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?55
- about 2 years agoAverage rating5out of 5 starsLooks like the movie model :)Miggychan | 25-34I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfThis is a great new addition to the line up of ships. The just need all the Tie fighter variants. It is a similar build to the A Wing that was the Rebels version, I did not personally build that one bought the set but only wanted it for the Darth Vader Tie Figher and gave the A Wing to my girlfriends son. But great detail and shape every time I look at it, it looks straight out of the movie I have the original when they first started the Star Wars theme I love the original just because of nostalgia since I got those when I was younger and there is no comparison on how they look compared to each other. I did shorten the landing struts like another reviewer did as I agree with them that it ruins the sleekness of the shape the way they stick out. I also added to the cockpit area since it was a bit plain and also the cargo area behind the seat I added a clip so the blaster could be held in place and just added some other touches but now much better I guess this is were some creativity can be played into the set so I do like that each one can be slightly different if the builder chooses. Overall a nice set and love the Lando figure not really sure why he was added to an A -Wing set but nonetheless it was a deciding factor when I was contemplating getting this set.Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 starsLevel of DifficultyAverage rating3out of 5 starsValue for MoneyAverage rating3out of 5 starsBuild Time: 1 hrs 15 minsBuilding Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?55