Enter miniature battle with the amazing U-Wing Microfighter!
Play out miniature LEGO® Star Wars adventures with this U-Wing Microfighter, featuring folding wings, two stud shooters and space to seat the included U-Wing Pilot with his blaster pistol.
- Includes a U-Wing Pilot minifigure.
- Features folding wings, two stud shooters, thruster engines at the back and an open cockpit with space for a minifigure to sit.
- Fold the wings and fire the stud shooters to repel the enemy.
- Also includes the U-Wing Pilot's blaster pistol.
- This set offers an age-appropriate build and play experience for ages 6-12.
- Recreate your own scenes from the blockbuster movie Star Wars: Rogue One.
- Measures over 1” (3cm) high, 4” (12cm) long and 2” (6cm) wide.
- 7 months agoAverage rating5out of 5 starsOne of the best micro fightersKyloren1511 | 14-18I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfThis is one of the best micro fighters as it is very like the full size one but is a tenth of the price.The minifigure helmet piece is brilliant as it shows a new mould we have not seen before. The addition to the wings being able to fould out is a great addition to the set. Overall I give this set 5/5Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 starsLevel of DifficultyAverage rating1out of 5 starsValue for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 starsBuild Time: 20 minsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55
- 7 months agoAverage rating5out of 5 starsImpressive for a MicrofighterBuildingBlockJack | 35-44I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfMy little girl wanted to treat me to something, so we went and picked this out. I appreciated that there was a set I wanted that was in her budget range, so thank you for that, Lego. This ship itself is a cool little build and has some nice detail for the size. I like that the wings move and the blasters are on the ship. It has actually motivated me to invest in the full sized version. Now, my favorite part: the mini-figure! Very nice pilot with an awesome helmet and very detailed flight suit. The figure, which also comes with a hand held blaster, is almost worth the price of the set. Take a chance on a nice little set that even your kids can treat you to :)Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 starsValue for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 starsBuild Time: 30 minsBuilding Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?55
- 7 months agoAverage rating5out of 5 starsGreat new U-Wing figure!DrSmith | 45-54I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfThis set is a great little build and looks very good when finished. It has fold out wings like the big set. I especially like the use of white mini-figure heads for the engines, which themselves are really neat. Some interesting small white wing pieces on this set that will be good for other custom builds. Best thing is the unique mini-figure Pilot, that looks different to the mini-figure scale U-Wing and Y-Wing Pilots. He has a really detailed torso, and a different helmet with what look like combat 'kills' on one side. Great mini-figure for collectors. Overall a really nice Micro-Fighter set.Play ExperienceAverage rating4out of 5 starsLevel of DifficultyAverage rating1out of 5 starsValue for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 starsBuild Time: 21 minsBuilding Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?55
- about 2 years agoAverage rating5out of 5 starsOutstanding figure, okay vehicleTirnelStargazer | 19-24I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfAs microfighters go, this is not a bad set. The ship does what is needs to and nothing more, but the only reason to buy this set (unless for some reason you're a huge fan of microfighters) is the exclusive minifigure. Minifigure: Merriadoc Brandybuck- er, the U-wing Pilot- is a surprisingly great figure for such a small set. The flight suit printing on the front and back of the torso, the hips, and legs is excellent, and very different from the Blue Squadron Y-Wing pilots Lego has already made. The helmet is a new and currently exclusive piece that you can't truly appreciate until you see it in person. It is moulded with three colors of plastic: black, white, and transparent yellow, in addition to multiple colors printed on. The pilot uses Merry's face from The Lord of the Rings, which has happy and angry expressions and goes well with the helmet. He is armed with a blaster pistol. Mini U-Wing: This is about as small as a Lego U-wing can get while still remaining functional. The wings pivot from flight mode to attack mode, but due to their lack of length, they look better in standard flight mode (facing forward). Two stud shooters are used to represent the laser cannons. The engines look alright for this scale, although the exhaust should be blue rather than orange. A pair of of transparent cheese slopes are used behind and below the stud shooters to represent the two major viewports. The only major element missing is the troop bay doors, but I feel that this is a forgivable exclusion because nothing would be able to fit inside even if the doors were well-represented. This set is all about the U-Wing Pilot minifigure. If you own the full-size Rebel U-WIng Fighter, this is absolutely essential, and even if you don't, it's still a great figure to add to your Lego Star Wars collection.Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 starsLevel of DifficultyAverage rating1out of 5 starsValue for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 starsBuild Time: 4 minsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55