Dig and shovel all day, then drive the rubble away!
- VIP Points
- 19VIP Points
The VIP Points value shown is an estimate and actual points will be calculated when you check out.
Little diggers will love operating these easy-to-build construction machines. Move the Tracked Excavator over uneven land and dig with its big shovel. Take its working, flexible arm apart to make it shorter and then load up the Truck with its tipping function to drive the rubble away! LEGO® DUPLO® bricks are specially designed to be safe for little hands. Includes 2 construction worker DUPLO figures.
- Includes 2 construction worker LEGO® DUPLO® figures with safety helmets.
- Features a Truck with tipping function and a Tracked Excavator with moving tracks, rotating cabin and big shovel on a posable arm, plus extra bricks for scooping.
- Help your child construct, bend and flex the special posable arm system on the Tracked Excavator for digging and scooping all day long.
- Accessories include a roadwork sign and a shovel.
- Have fun while nurturing early building skills and encouraging role-play with the 2 LEGO® DUPLO® figures.
- These 2 exciting vehicles are simple to build so the digging can start sooner!
- LEGO® DUPLO® products are specially designed to be safe and suitable for little hands.
- Truck measures over 4” (12cm) high, 7” (19cm) long and 2” (7cm) wide.
- Tracked Excavator measures over 4” (12cm) high, 9” (25cm) long and 2” (7cm) wide.
- Combine with the 10811 Backhoe Loader and 10813 Big Construction Site for even more digging and building fun.
- about 1 month agorating.prefix5rating.postfixLots of funItsBryooooooooon | 35-44I would recommend this to a friend!Construction sets are really great since so much of the Lego experience is building. This set has lived up to expectations and it's one of my favourite Duplo sets so far. The excavator in particular is a lot of fun to use. It was a little tricky getting used to moving the shovel part of the excavator at first. The blocks connecting the shovel to the excavator felt a little stiff and they'd have a tendency to come apart when moving them. Thankfully they've loosened up a bit (not too much) and it's easier to use without coming apart. My son loves that the excavator connects to the dump truck and most of the time plays with them connected.Play Experiencerating.prefix5rating.postfixLevel of Difficultyrating.prefix2rating.postfixValue for Moneyrating.prefix5rating.postfixBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55
- 10 months agorating.prefix5rating.postfixConstructionJessVDS | 25-34I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SonThis is a great set that we got to add to the large construction site set. Will encourage play in any young one.Play Experiencerating.prefix5rating.postfixLevel of Difficultyrating.prefix3rating.postfixValue for Moneyrating.prefix5rating.postfixBuild Time: 1 hrsBuilding Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?55
- 18 days agorating.prefix5rating.postfixGreat set!GramW | 45-54I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: GrandsonI got this for a younger grandson who has always been interested in machines and construction equipment. He loves it and plays with it every time he comes over. It is great for little hands and easy to build. Doesn't take much time nor patience for them. Glad I got this!Play Experiencerating.prefix5rating.postfixValue for Moneyrating.prefix5rating.postfixBuilding Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?55