Catch the crook before he tows the safe away!
- VIP Points
Be part of the action with the LEGO® City police as they race after the crook trying to tow away a safe. This set includes a tow truck with winch arm and hook, police off-road bike and a police pursuit bike with radio, plus a safe with a large opening door and smaller compartment inside, money bills, jewel and other accessory elements. Includes three minifigures.
- Includes three minifigures: two police officers and a crook.
- Features a tow truck, a safe, police off-road bike and a police pursuit bike.
- Tow truck features a movable tow arm with hook.
- Police pursuit bike features a lollypop stop sign and police radio.
- Also includes a safe with large opening door and smaller compartment inside, with space for money bills and a jewel.
- Chase the tow truck and safe with the police bikes as the crook tries to escape.
- Use the police radio to coordinate and set a trap for the crook.
- Stop the tow truck and haul the crook back to jail.
- Accessory elements include three money bills, a walkie-talkie, wrench, crowbar, welder’s torch, handcuffs, lollypop stop sign and a jewel.
- This set offers an age-appropriate build and play experience for ages 5-12.
- Tow truck measures over 2” (6cm) high, 4” (12cm) long and 1” (5cm) wide.
- Off-road bike measures over 1” (3cm) high, 2” (7cm) long and 1” (3cm) wide.
- Pursuit bike measures over 1” (3cm) high, 2” (7cm) long and 1” (3cm) wide.
- Safe measures over 2” (6cm) high, 1” (4cm) wide and 1” (3cm) deep.
- about 2 months agorating.prefix4rating.postfixShort build. Fun play.Silveryamaha | 19-24I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfShort build, fun play features. Only made one change to the build just to make the tow truck itself a little less square.Play Experiencerating.prefix4rating.postfixLevel of Difficultyrating.prefix2rating.postfixValue for Moneyrating.prefix3rating.postfixBuild Time: 45 minsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?45
- 6 months agorating.prefix4rating.postfixTow Much Funtheredjacket | 25-34I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SonNot much of a build Cons: This isn't much of a build. The safe is super simple, and the tow truck is pretty basic, however... Pros: If you are looking to accumulate minifigures and accessories this is a great value. Three people and two motorcycles is pretty cool. Overall: This is a low cost set, would be a great birthday gift for someone if you are on a budget.Play Experiencerating.prefix5rating.postfixLevel of Difficultyrating.prefix2rating.postfixValue for Moneyrating.prefix5rating.postfixBuild Time: 20 minsBuilding Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?45
- 4 months agorating.prefix5rating.postfixFun SetBlueGalaxy47 | 14-18I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfThis is an extremely fun set as it has an extremely fun story which kids will love. A tow truck that should be used to tow vehicles is towing a safe away from a bank! It is quite a funny set and the plot is funny as well. I also like the look of the truck a lot but not so much the police chief bike, but however, I like the police off road bike very much. It is a shame that the police off road bike can't stay upright on Lego Studs and baseplates. It is also very nice to see that the tow truck can also be used to tow other vehicles as well, not just safes from banks! Unfortunately, the instructions are not great when you come to build the safe. Overall, this is an extremely fun set that kids will absolutely love playing with.Play Experiencerating.prefix5rating.postfixLevel of Difficultyrating.prefix3rating.postfixValue for Moneyrating.prefix4rating.postfixBuild Time: 55 minsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55
- 6 months agorating.prefix4rating.postfixGreat for StartersCrazyfanlego | 14-18I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: Friend or Family Member's ChildFor me, this set is boring and doesn’t really “excite” me (I got it as a present). It’s $10 more than it should be, with mediocre builds and minifigures. This isn’t a surprise though, since 80% of City sets are like this. But, for a young builder, who is starting with Lego, this set is perfect. It has two motorcycles (which are simple to put together), a pick up truck, and a safe with money. The set isn’t hard to build, as there isn’t much room for mistakes. This is a set that could be played with for hours, because of all that is included. So while this set isn’t good for LEGO fans like me, it is great for young builders who are just starting to play with Lego. The only main problem with the set is the price, which makes it worse than other sets of this size.Play Experiencerating.prefix5rating.postfixLevel of Difficultyrating.prefix2rating.postfixValue for Moneyrating.prefix3rating.postfixBuild Time: 15 minsBuilding Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?45