Explore the mysterious Temple of Resurrection!
Help the ninja protect the LEGO® NINJAGO® 70643 Temple of Resurrection and prevent Lord Garmadon’s rebirth with this highly detailed set. The temple features an entrance gangway, opening walls, spider prison, revolving walls with hidden Oni masks and 2 trapdoor functions. Activate the roof's good-to-evil transformation function to reveal Lord Garmadon's resurrection chamber. This construction toy also includes 7 minifigures—and a ‘mysterious baby' element—to role-play battle scenes between the ninja and the Sons of Garmadon.
- Includes 7 minifigures: Cole, Lloyd, Harumi, Hutchins, Mr. E, Chopper Maroon and Lord Garmadon, plus a ‘mysterious baby’ element.
- Temple of Resurrection features 2 levels, a roof with good-to-evil transformation function and Lord Garmadon’s resurrection chamber.
- Lower level has blue water-style baseplates, reed elements, an entrance gangway, opening walls, buildable skeleton, opening minifigure-sized spider prison with spider element, crate with spear, sai, sword and kendo mask, plus 2 exterior flag elements.
- Upper level has a balcony with railings, 2 exterior lantern-style decorations, the 3 Oni masks—the Mask of Hatred, Mask of Deception and Mask of Vengeance—with 2 of the masks hidden behind revolving walls, and 2 trapdoor functions.
- Activate the good-to-evil roof transformation function to give the temple an evil facade and reveal Lord Garmadon's resurrection chamber with a plinth for the Lord Garmadon minifigure, plus 2 translucent flame elements.
- Weapons include Cole’s hammer and 2 katanas, Lloyd’s sword and 2 katanas, Hutchins’ stick, Mr. E’s 2 katanas and Chopper Maroon’s katana and wrench.
- Recreate and role-play epic scenes from the NINJAGO® Masters of Spinjitzu TV show.
- Measures over 10” (26cm) high, 7” (19cm) wide and 6” (17cm) deep.
- about 1 month agoAverage rating5out of 5 starsVery GoodIdegbajos | 25-34I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfI picked this up during a sale for $50, I was torn between the Quake Mech - 70632 and this and even though the mech has a larger piece count I went with this because of the more and better minifigs. I'm glad I did because I was not disappointed. For a reasonable price you get 7 amazing minifigs, a bunch of of them exclusives, a baby and a skeleton. The building is nicely designed, has some play features and relatively easy to put it together. I really like the masks and the overall design of the building. Unfortunately you get a bunch of stickers, some of them quite large so at least you get a better chance of applying them evenly. Overall I'm satisfied, for the price you get a great selection of minifigs and a cool playset. Worth the buy.Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 starsLevel of DifficultyAverage rating2out of 5 starsValue for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 starsBuild Time: 2 hrsBuilding Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?55
- 3 months agoAverage rating5out of 5 starsTemple of PossibiltyBentWright | 45-54I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfI love this set. It is well designed, has great looks, and is fun to play with. I’ve spent hours adding to the base set. It seems like it was designed with blank spaces asking to be embellished. Great play value.Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 starsLevel of DifficultyAverage rating3out of 5 starsValue for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 starsBuild Time: 3 hrsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55
- about 1 month agoAverage rating5out of 5 starsLEGO ninjago temple of resurrectionLegofanninja | 14-18I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfThsi LEGO set is very amazing and looks great it’s comes whith a total of 8 mininfigures including a little baby in a rush sack. But the best part is that there are exclusive minifigs in the set and all three of the one makes come in thsi set and at the back of the build there’s a liver that you pull and when you pull it the roof turns into an evil oni face and it looks great but the only thing is that the mask fell of easly but if you put them on really well it won’t fell of.Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 starsLevel of DifficultyAverage rating2out of 5 starsValue for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 starsBuild Time: 2 hrs 30 minsWas this helpful?55
- 15 days agoAverage rating5out of 5 starsWorth it!ghkm1234 | 14-18I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfThere are a few spoilers for season 8 in this review! Out of all the season 8 sets, I have found the Temple of Resurrection to be the best. With the variety of minifigures, all three oni masks, a good selection of weaponry and the great end result, this set is definitely worth the seventy dollars! One of the best parts of this set is of course the selection of minifigures. The exclusive Princess Harumi, Hutchins and season 8 Lord Garmadon figures all have wonderful printing, as do the rest of the figures. However, if Chopper Maroon could have had leg printing, he would be better. It was nice to get a minifigure of Harumi that was in her Jade Princess outfit, instead of her SoG apparel. The figure (if that's what you want to call it) that I found most disappointing was Baby Wu. He has the exact same facial expression as the baby from the Fun in the Park pack and I would have preferred him in his little hoodie outfit that he wears in the series, since he is no longer so small when the Temple of Resurrection first appears in season 8. That would be my largest complaint, since the rest of the set is phenomenal. (Once it's embellished a bit with some spare pieces.) Although the Temple of Resurrection itself looks fragile, it actually stays together quite well. The only difficulty that I've had with it is the transformation function, but if you press lightly it should stay intact. Overall, it's an extremely pleasing set!Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 starsLevel of DifficultyAverage rating3out of 5 starsValue for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 starsBuild Time: 50 minsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55