Fly off the ramp at high speed with the super-fast Stunt Truck!
- VIP Points
Perform amazing stunts with this high-speed LEGO® Technic Stunt Truck model, featuring a blue, black and white color scheme with checkered racing stickers, sturdy front bumper and wide blue rims with low profile tires. This Stunt Truck is also equipped with a pull-back motor, and comes with a buildable stunt ramp. Combine with the 42058 Stunt Bike pull-back model for extended play possibilities or to create the Power Racer combi model.
- Features a powerful pull-back motor, sturdy front bumper and wide blue rims with low profile tires.
- Includes a buildable stunt ramp.
- Check out the fresh blue, black and white color scheme with checkered racing stickers.
- Bring on the 42058 Stunt Bike and let the stunt competition begin.
- Activate the pull-back motor to send the high-speed Stunt Truck hurtling toward the stunt ramp.
- A uniquely decorated LEGO® Technic 40th Anniversary brick is included with this model.
- This LEGO® Technic model is designed to provide an immersive and rewarding building experience.
- This set offers an age-appropriate building experience for ages 7-14.
- Stunt Truck measures over 3” (8cm) high, 7” (18cm) long and 3” (9cm) wide.
- Ramp measures over 4” (12cm) wide, 3” (9cm) deep and under 1” (2cm) high.
- Combine with the 42058 Stunt Bike to create an awesome Power Racer combi model.
- Combi model Power Racer measures over 4” (11cm) high, 7” (19cm) long and 3” (9cm) wide.
- about 2 months agoAverage rating5out of 5 starsDark AzureCop2017 | 14-18I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfAhhh, the dark azure. This is an absolutely beautiful set, and the color makes it even better. The pull back motor is very smooth, unlike an older pull-back set that I have, and the tires work very well with the motor, unlike the knobby tires on the Technic Quad-Bike (42034). The jump-ramp is quite nice, but I'm still not a huge fan of these un-orthodox LEGO pieces. It is kinda a hard cardboard/plastic, and it is quite irritating to bend into shape. The 40th anniversary piece is very cool, and it will look quite nice with various MOCs. Surprisingly enough, the cab is just large enough for one minifigure without a hat or hair, unless you don't mind slightly bending the roof. The shape is very pleasing, and I love the box/bed in the back. My only real complaint is that the stickers are HORRIBLE to put on. They are so big, which only makes them harder to put on. Once they are on they look quite nice. It is relatively easy to build, and it is incredibly durable. It is very playable, and I think many younger children would really enjoy playing with it. You can actually drop it from shoulder level and it won't break! Other than the stickers, it is a wonderful set and I really recommend you to purchase it!Play ExperienceAverage rating4out of 5 starsLevel of DifficultyAverage rating2out of 5 starsValue for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 starsBuild Time: 15 minsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55
- about 2 months agoAverage rating5out of 5 starsAnother great pull-back racer setLegoFan1973 | 35-44I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfThis is a great addition to the winter 2017 Technic collection and being a long-time fan of the pull-back racer sets this set does not disappoint. I had a lot of fun building this model, they don't take long to build, but offer hours of fun. The stunt truck uses a pull-back motor attached to the rear axle and pulling it back winds the motor and upon letting it go, it is propelled very quickly forwards. My cats love watching it go, they are quite intrigued. I love the light blue color scheme, and they are great for kids (or middle=age adults in my case) to learn the basic mechanics of Technic and the many small parts that need to be assembled. The other great thing about this set and others from the past is that you can buy another corresponding set, and combine the sets to build a larger, even more powerful pull-back racer. In this case if you purchase the 42058 Stunt Bike, you can create a 6-wheeled model that uses both pull-back motors and is not only eye-catching and colorful, but it just adds to the fun. The only thing you would need to do is download the combined building instructions from the Lego website onto a computer, laptop or tablet and they are crystal clear and easy to follow. Another great addition to this year's pull back racers is the a ramp for the models to launch from. A nice touch by Lego designers.Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 starsLevel of DifficultyAverage rating2out of 5 starsValue for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 starsBuild Time: 30 minsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55
- about 2 months agoAverage rating5out of 5 starsFun to play withDR78 | 35-44I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SonInteresting construction, but a bit tricky for my 6 year old son. I know its 7+ but he's used to Ninjago models for 8+ so thought he'd manage OK. Needed a bit of help orienting the pieces correctly. That said, once built, this truck is very good fun to play with. Its very sturdy, survives falling down stairs, crashing into walls, jumping over things. Looking forward to getting the stunt bike and building the 6 wheel truck. Just wish there were more sturdy vehicles and planes that could take such punishment at the hands of a kid.Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 starsLevel of DifficultyAverage rating3out of 5 starsValue for MoneyAverage rating4out of 5 starsBuild Time: 2 hrsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55
- about 2 months agoAverage rating4out of 5 starsNice but harderLizzymom | 25-34I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SonIt was missing the stickers so that was a little disappointing, luckily we were able to get them threw the missing pieces section on the website. The ramp was cardboard with two Lego pieces. While building it got taken apart and put back together twice. We built it for my three year old he likes itPlay ExperienceAverage rating4out of 5 starsLevel of DifficultyAverage rating4out of 5 starsValue for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 starsBuild Time: 1 hrsBuilding Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?45