Snow Resort Ski Lift
Retired ProductSnow Resort Ski Lift3.554.
Get into winter sports with friends at the snow resort!
The LEGO® Friends Snow Resort Ski Lift is the ultimate winter sports resort for the friends from Heartlake City. Enjoy the mountaintop restaurant, working ski lift, ski slope sliding function, rock climbing wall, ski hire stand, trail map and the little bear with his own slope and mountain cave. There are enough activities to keep you busy all winter! Includes 2 mini-doll figures, plus a bear cub figure.
- Includes Mia and Olivia mini-doll figures in skiing outfits, plus a Biscuit the bear cub figure.
- Features a ski lift with winch function, ski slope with slide function, mountaintop restaurant with service counter, table and benches, rock climbing wall, bear cub cave, mini slope, equipment hire stand and a trail map stand.
- Accessory elements include a snowboard, skis, ski poles, binoculars, pie, sandwich, hot dog, cup, menu and a map.
- Warm up in the restaurant with a hot chocolate or hot dog.
- Slide down the ski slope and use the ski lift winch function to get back to the top.
- Play with the friendly bear cub and help him slide down the icy slope.
- Have a go at rock climbing or look at the map and explore a mountain trail.
- Ski resort including lift and slope measures over 7” (20cm) high, 15” (39cm) wide and 9” (24cm) deep.
- Equipment hire stand measures over 3” (8cm) high, 3” (9cm) wide and 1” (3cm) deep.
- Trail map stand measures over 2” (7cm) high, 1” (3cm) wide and 1” (3cm) deep.
- Mini slope measures over 1” (3cm) high, 2” (6cm) wide and 1” (4cm) deep.
- about 2 months agoAverage rating3out of 5 starsSo disappointed with the qualityMinhui | 25-34I'm disappointed with Lego now. From the Angry Birds set, the poor quality made me mad, and now, the new Friends set is still the poor quality. You even can see the gap between two bricks. I like snowboarding, so I'm very interested in the snow resort sets. But after finishing this 41324, I decided to give up the other sets. Hope the new set Taj Mahal I bought on Nov. 27th doesn't have this problem.Play ExperienceAverage rating3out of 5 starsLevel of DifficultyAverage rating2out of 5 starsValue for MoneyAverage rating2out of 5 starsWas this helpful?35
- 4 months agoAverage rating3out of 5 starsCool New PiecesPurpleFish | 14-18I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: Friend or Family Member's ChildI love skiing, and I love Lego Friends. So what could be better than a Lego Friends skiing set? Unfortunately, I was a bit disappointed. Let's start with the characters - the costumes were amazing! I loved how Lego keeps making new outfits for their minidolls. Also, I liked the ski/snowboard pieces, but they weren't new. It would be better if the set came with alternate hairs, so the girls wouldn't have to be wearing their safety helmets the whole time. But if you're a person like me, who likes all things crafty and color, then this set is not for you. I feel like there really isn't a suitable color scheme for this, unlike other sets. Most of the Lego Friends sets have color schemes that go with the mindolls included. But the Ski Resort - it's basically just a jumble of navy blue, light blue, magenta, green, and yellow/orange. It's not particularly appealing to the eye. This color contrast also makes it hard to figure out exactly what the set is about - like you take a moment to realize that it's a ski lift. It wouldn't be a very good set to display, if that's what you're looking for. On the other hand, even if it's not the most beautiful set, if you want something that your kids can play with, then maybe you should consider this. It's really fun, with working mechanism, to be able to move the actual "ski lift" part. Plus, you can use the ski lane to pretend your mindolls are actually skiing down the slope. There's even a cute bear to play with! Overall, this set isn't that attractive, but it has a lot of play value. Thanks for reading!Play ExperienceAverage rating4out of 5 starsLevel of DifficultyAverage rating2out of 5 starsValue for MoneyAverage rating2out of 5 starsBuild Time: 1 hrs 40 minsBuilding Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?35
- 5 months agoAverage rating5out of 5 starsBeautiful Lego set!LegoFriends | 35-44I would recommend this to a friend!We gave this set to our 10 year old daughter who loves everything about it but particularly the chairlift feature which she finds awesome with its rope system that smoothly makes it go up and down. She also loved the fact that she could make her skier go down the slope and it would do so standing up all the way down, not falling over. Perfect descent! I rated the level of difficulty as “challenging” as it was, for her, a bit more challenging than other lego sets she owns but which, to her, made it all the more interesting! She took several hours to build it, without our help, and our children played with it a lot since.Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 starsLevel of DifficultyAverage rating4out of 5 starsValue for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 starsWas this helpful?55
- about 2 months agoAverage rating3out of 5 starsmehlegoskiguy | 14-18I would recommend this to a friend!I love Lego and I love skiing so I was so excited when I heard there was a ski resort set until I saw it. I was quite mad that it was a bright blue and pink set and was so small. I think a motorized lift would be cool (I'm making my own ski resort with 4) so here's the pros & cons: pros: -cool pieces -reasonable price cons: -colors are unrealistic -designed for girls instead of both boys and girls (a city ski resort would be cool) -1 slope doesn't even return to lift -small if I could design a ski resort it would include a motorized realistic chairlift with multiple slopes and there would be a lodge or two.11 April 2018Emily, Customer ServiceThanks for your review. It certainly sounds like you're a big fan of skiing! While we don't currently have a ski lift that's the style you're after, you should definitely check out LEGO.com/Ideas. That's our page for fan suggestions. You can post your creations and gain support that could someday lead to your idea becoming reality!Play ExperienceAverage rating2out of 5 starsLevel of DifficultyAverage rating3out of 5 starsValue for MoneyAverage rating4out of 5 starsBuild Time: 1 hrsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?35