Rocket Rally Car
Available nowRocket Rally Car4.554.
We restrict the limit a household can buy in order to be fair to all of our fans. If you’ve already reached that limit through previous orders your order may be cancelled.
Blast off from the start line in the 3-in-1 Rocket Rally Car!
- VIP Points
- 19VIP Points
The VIP Points value shown is an estimate and actual points will be calculated when you check out.
Be the first to the finish line with the cool LEGO® Creator 3in1 31074 Rocket Rally Car sports car model, featuring a fresh green, black and blue color scheme, large tinted windshield, and blue alloy rims with low profile tires. Open the doors to access the detailed cockpit, lift the rear hood to access the roof-mountable rocket engine, and press the button to raise the hood scoop. This toy sports car rebuilds into a Jet Truck or a Quad Bike for even more action and adventure.
- Super-stylish rally car featuring lots of authentic details, including large tinted windshield, detailed cockpit with opening doors, opening rear hood, spoiler, blue alloy rims with low profile tires and a roof-mountable rocket engine.
- Also features a sporty green, black and blue color scheme.
- Lift the rear hatch to access the powerful rocket engine and position it on the roof, press the button to raise the hood scoop and prepare to blast off!
- Thunder through fields and forests at rocket speed to win the race!
- Continue the adventure with this 3in1 model. Rebuild the Rocket Rally Car for high speed action behind the wheel of a powerful Jet Truck, or take on rugged terrain with the tough and compact Quad Bike.
- Rocket Rally Car measures over 2” (6cm) high, 6” (16cm) long and 3” (8cm) wide.
- Jet Truck measures over 3” (8cm) high, 6” (16cm) long and 3” (8cm) wide.
- Quad Bike measures over 2” (6cm) high, 3” (9cm) long and 1” (4cm) wide.
- about 1 month agorating.prefix5rating.postfixAwesome little rally car!GaryH | 25-34I would recommend this to a friend!Full disclosure, I haven't built the jet truck or quad bike, but that's because the rally car is so well done. I'm a hot hatch guy outside of Lego, so this set was a no-brainer for me. The build was relatively quick and simple, and resulted in a sturdy car with some really clever moving parts. I was really impressed with the mechanism to raise and lower the hood scoop. The jet engine on the car is a little over-the-top for me most...Play Experiencerating.prefix5rating.postfixValue for Moneyrating.prefix5rating.postfixBuild Time: 1 hrsWas this helpful?55
- 7 months agorating.prefix4rating.postfixColors and pieces amazing!zai24x | 14-18I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfI purchased this because I loved the parts and the imagination. I had also seen an image of this printed on a tile in the skatepark house. Turquoise is my favorite color. This color resembles it but is a tad bit darker. The rare lime green pieces are a plus. And the overall look reminds me of a Ford Fiesta rally car ther released later. But bigger! The wheel coverings are outstanding! The functions such as the pop-up blower and the rocket are an imaginative add-on that makes it even more amazing! The interior, unlike most LEGO city cars, is actually quite details! They added a gearshift! Which I always add to my LEGO cars, and, they added two seats! The build was solid. There really is nothing not to like about it except that it is out-of-scale compared to speed champions or LEGO city cars. Now. Let’s go to the bad part. The alternate designs. These designs are rather lame and very lacking. I never build any of them. But all in all, a wonderful set!Play Experiencerating.prefix4rating.postfixLevel of Difficultyrating.prefix2rating.postfixValue for Moneyrating.prefix5rating.postfixBuild Time: 30 minsBuilding Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?45
- 23 days agorating.prefix4rating.postfixThe LEGO creator rocket rally car is a good set.LegoCatapult | 45-54I would recommend this to a friend!The LEGO creator rocket rally car is a good set. I like how the hood scoop comes up with a push of a lever. The doors open nicely, the rocket engine can move a little, and the wheels have cool spokes. The trunk can open but, there is a hole in the bottom of the storage area. You can easily fix this by putting 6x2 plate there. There are seats for two minifigures in the cab area, but the set didn’t include any. The car has bright colors and a nice look to it. I haven’t built the other two vehicles yet, because I personally think that the rocket rally car itself is the best. Looking at the photos, the rocket ATV is meh. LEGO made it look like an ATV, but is just boring to me. The Rocket hot rod like-thing looks cool, because I like mad max type vehicles. I just don’t think the colors suit it. Overall, I think that this is a...Play Experiencerating.prefix4rating.postfixValue for Moneyrating.prefix4rating.postfixBuild Time: 40 minsBuilding Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?45
- 11 months agorating.prefix5rating.postfixVery Fun and Enjoyable BuildNiko4392 | 45-54I would recommend this to a friend!This lego set is one of my favorites, I would reccomend this set to any of my friends. If you are hesitant to buy it I would pull the trigger right away.Play Experiencerating.prefix4rating.postfixLevel of Difficultyrating.prefix2rating.postfixValue for Moneyrating.prefix5rating.postfixBuild Time: 47 minsWas this helpful?55
SUBSCRIBE TO LEGO® SHOP EMAILS
Get your gifts in time for the holidays!
Get your gifts in time for the holidays!Hurry, and order by December 20.
LEGO® top picks for the perfect gift.
LEGO® top picks for the perfect gift.Buy the sets we know your builder will love.
Little gifts come from big hearts.
Little gifts come from big hearts.Get everything you need to fill your stockings.
Celebrate 10 years of LEGO® Ideas!
Celebrate 10 years of LEGO® Ideas!
For ten years, ordinary LEGO® fans have been submitting their extraordinary ideas.