Race to win a 24-hour race with the Porsche 919 Hybrid!
Create a buildable LEGO® Speed Champions 75887 Porsche 919 Hybrid endurance racing car, featuring a minifigure cockpit, removable windshield and authentic design details. This cool toy for kids includes a minifigure, plus a start/finish post and a laptop element to play out race scenarios.
- Includes a Porsche racing driver minifigure.
- The race-ready, buildable Porsche 919 Hybrid features a minifigure cockpit with removable windshield, wheels with rubber tires, authentic design details, racing colors and race-graphics stickers.
- Remove the windshield to place the minifigure in the car.
- Includes a racing start/finish post with a translucent-green light-style element.
- This cool toy for kids is suitable for ages 7-14.
- Accessory elements includes a laptop and Porsche racing driver’s helmet.
- Porsche 919 Hybrid measures over 1” (5cm) high, 5” (15cm) long and 2” (6cm) wide.
- Start/finish post measures over 2” (6cm) high, 1” (3cm) wide and under 1” (2cm) deep.
- about 1 month agoAverage rating5out of 5 starsHard to find, but worth it!Zalabar | 25-34I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfI bought this set after a few days checking stores until eventually I found it on Amazon. When it shipped to my home I immediately put this set together. While it is very sticker heavy, it was a very satisfying build. The final result is fantastic, it looks very close to the real world Porsche! I will definitely be purchasing sets in this series in the future.Play ExperienceAverage rating4out of 5 starsLevel of DifficultyAverage rating2out of 5 starsValue for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 starsBuild Time: 1 hrs 30 minsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55
- about 1 month agoAverage rating5out of 5 starsHandsome race car!LegoDarthLeo | 45-54I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfAs a Lego train enthusiast I usually ignored the race cars but Lego really has done an excellent job with this series! At minifig scale it's very detailed and uses a lot of smaller parts instead of elements. The most challenging part was applying all the small product endorsement decals but they make the car pop!Play ExperienceAverage rating4out of 5 starsLevel of DifficultyAverage rating4out of 5 starsValue for MoneyAverage rating4out of 5 starsBuild Time: 2 hrsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55
- 15 days agoAverage rating5out of 5 starsPretty great addition to my collectionAmza | 14-18I would recommend this to a friend!Wow, this set was good. Lego had made a set similar to this one in 2014 or 2015 I believe, and this one is better by far. The number of new pieces released since then made this car look a lot like the real thing, compared to the other one. I like getting the laptop with the exclusive sticker on it, with the light pole. Having another set of hubcaps is cool too. The price is a bit high, but licensing fees cost a lot, so that could be understandable. The only thing I dislike is that almost all the Speed Champions sets are very sticker-heavy, which makes them a pain considering that most of the bricks are on the smaller side. Stickers could be abandoned in favor of prints. Overall, 9.5/10, I like the build and sturdiness, but a bit heavy on stickers.13 March 2018Gabrielle , Customer ServiceIt is great to hear that you like the look of your new LEGO® Porsche 919 Hybrid! Our Speed Champions sets include so many stickers to add value and detail to the set. This model was designed to closely resemble a real race car at a lower price point. The use of stickers rather than printed elements was needed to keep costs down. We appreciate you sharing your feedback and we will be passing it along to our designers.Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 starsLevel of DifficultyAverage rating2out of 5 starsValue for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 starsBuilding Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?55
- 14 days agoAverage rating5out of 5 starsVery nice designtechmech88 | 45-54I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfTheres a lot of nice details on this model, but is very heavy on the stickers, given the detail on the real thing. Its amazing how close to the real thing you can get with so few bricks.Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 starsBuilding Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?55