Porsche 911 RSR and 911 Turbo 3.0
Available nowPorsche 911 RSR and 911 Turbo 3.04.8510.
We restrict the purchase limit available to a single household to ensure fairness for all of our fans. If you’ve already reached this limit through previous orders, your order may be cancelled.
Stage a historic Porsche race!
- VIP Points
- 33VIP Points
The VIP Points value shown is an estimate and actual points will be calculated when you check out.
Prepare for a modern vs. classic race with LEGO® Speed Champions 75888 Porsche 911 RSR and 911 Turbo 3.0 cars, featuring minifigure cockpits, removable windshields and authentic design details. This building toy includes 3 minifigures, a lap counter, pit wall with a race-position board, and checkered flag elements to play out race scenarios.
- Includes 3 minifigures: 2 Porsche 911 RSR racing drivers and a classic Porsche racing driver.
- The race-ready, buildable Porsche 911 RSR and Porsche 911 Turbo 3.0 cars each feature a minifigure cockpit with removable windshield, wheels with rubber tires, authentic design details, racing colors and race-graphics stickers.
- Remove the windshields to place a minifigure in each car.
- Pit wall features a curb, fence, adjustable race-position board and a checkered flag element.
- Also includes an adjustable lap counter with lap numbers 1, 2, 3 and 4.
- Accessory elements includes the Porsche racing drivers’ helmets.
- This building toy is suitable for ages 7-14.
- Porsche 911 RSR measures over 1” (5cm) high, 6” (17cm) long and 2” (6cm) wide.
- Porsche 911 Turbo 3.0 measures over 1” (4cm) high, 5” (15cm) long and 2” (6cm) wide.
- Pit wall measures over 3” (8cm) high, 6” (17cm) wide and 3” (8cm) deep.
- Lap counter measures over 1” (3cm) high, 1” (3cm) wide and under 1” (1cm) deep.
- 17 days agorating.prefix4rating.postfixGreat set but needs adult to help w/ stickersDamienGeorge | 35-44I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: DaughterThe set does justice to these iconic cars. Different build experience for both cars, which is a nice surprise considering they look somewhat similar. I'm not entirely sure this set suits a 7 year old child, as even at the age of 40 I had difficulties aligning the stickers (to perfection). The white car has 25 stickers on it's own (picture attached). One of the reviewers below recommended tweezers, this definitely helps. Both cars feel solid and having a lady driver mini figure make the set even more appealing to my daughter.Play Experiencerating.prefix4rating.postfixLevel of Difficultyrating.prefix4rating.postfixBuild Time: 3 hrs 30 minsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?45
- 11 days agorating.prefix4rating.postfixGreat Addition to Speed Champions CollectionTheCarlG | 25-34I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfThis is a nice addition to the Speed Champions collection. The lap timer/pit wall with this set will look great if you're creating a custom racetrack of some sort for your Speed Champions race cars (something I hope to accomplish by the end of the year). The build for the cars is straightforward and the 911 RSR builds like all the other Speed Champions race cars. I was skeptical of the wheels for the regular 911 being bigger than the tires provided, but the end result looks surprisingly good. I understand the need for stickers in order to enhance detail at low cost, however, I recently finished the 75884 Mustang Fastback build and there was a printed tile of the mustang icon for the rear of the car. I wish LEGO would consider doing printed pieces like these for all the smaller stuff & leave the sticker option for the larger portions of the cars. Overall a nice set well worth the $30 and I hope to see more Porsche licensed products in the future.Play Experiencerating.prefix5rating.postfixLevel of Difficultyrating.prefix2rating.postfixValue for Moneyrating.prefix5rating.postfixBuild Time: 1 hrs 30 minsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?45
- 13 days agorating.prefix5rating.postfixGreat Lego set!!!TIPO | 14-18I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfThis Lego set is brilliant value for money, and great to play with, and to look at on a shelf. I just can't get my head around how fabulous it looks. This is such a good way to bring these 2 amazing Porsche 911s together. Both cars are so realistic, and I love the elements used to make these 2 cars a great mix of Realisticness and something that you can play with. And for those who are interested the Porsche 911 RSR driver's name is Nick Tandey. !!!WHAT A SET!!!Play Experiencerating.prefix5rating.postfixLevel of Difficultyrating.prefix2rating.postfixValue for Moneyrating.prefix5rating.postfixBuild Time: 23 minsBuilding Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?55
- 13 days agorating.prefix5rating.postfixA Good SetEllis | 25-34I would recommend this to a friend!I really like both the Porsche car's and both look fantastic and are very cool builds the Porsche 911 RSR looks great for a racer and has some nice detail the Porsche 911 Turbo 3.0 I also like alot as well the green makee the car look like it's very fast or just a good show car I also like the small stand with a pit crew guy holding a pit sign with the number of laps for both cars I also forgot to point out I like the racers for both of these cars you get a lady who is driving the green Porsche and a guy driving the racer I do like the small build with a place for a checkered flag and a tool and I like there is a sign that can keep track of the laps the cars are doing.This set is very good and is alot better than the previous Porsche set # 75912 which also was a great set but this is a much cheaper and better way to get 2 nice looking cars.Play Experiencerating.prefix5rating.postfixLevel of Difficultyrating.prefix2rating.postfixValue for Moneyrating.prefix4rating.postfixBuilding Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?55