Available nowPop-Up Book4.9444518.
We restrict the purchase limit available to a single household to ensure fairness for all of our fans. If you’ve already reached this limit through previous orders, your order may be cancelled.
Enjoy 2 classic fairy tales with this brick-mazing pop-up LEGO® book!
- VIP Points
- 73VIP Points
The VIP Points value shown is an estimate and actual points will be calculated when you check out.
Build, play and display the classic fairy tales Little Red Riding Hood and Jack and the Beanstalk with LEGO® Ideas 21315 Pop-up Book! This first-ever buildable pop-up book made from LEGO bricks opens to reveal the famous scene of grandmother’s forest cottage featuring opening door, bed and kitchen area. Recreate the scene when Little Red Riding Hood meets the wolf or swap out grandmother's cottage for the scene of the giant's castle in the clouds. This collectible toy features enough bricks to build both scenes or you can even build a scene of your own and makes a perfect creative gift. This LEGO set includes a booklet with a short history of pop-up books, a condensed history of each fairy tale in the set, as well as information about its fan designers and LEGO designers.
- Includes 4 new-for-November-2018 LEGO® minifigures: Little Red Riding Hood, Grandmother, the Wolf, and the Giant. Also includes 1 new-for-November-2018 microfigure: Jack.
- First pop-up book in LEGO® history features 2 different LEGO fairy tale stories: Little Red Riding Hood and Jack and the Beanstalk.
- Build and display or recreate your own stories from 2 classic fairy tales with this imagination toy.
- This LEGO® Ideas set features enough bricks to build both fairy tales in the set or you can even build your own scene.
- Includes a booklet featuring building instructions, a brief history of pop-up books, a short history of the 2 fairy tales in the set, plus information about this amazing classic fairy tale’s fan designers and LEGO® designers.
- Pop-up book measures over 7” (20cm) long and 5” (13cm) wide when closed, and over 11” (28cm) wide when open.
- 2 days agorating.prefix5rating.postfixEnchanting and ExpandableKory | 35-44I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfThe assembly of this book and the two pop-up stories in the set is an especially engaging experience. A playfully designed instruction book showcases the fan designers and LEGO designers of the set, and gives a little history on pop-up books. Using hinges and swivels, the pop-up mechanic is...Play Experiencerating.prefix5rating.postfixValue for Moneyrating.prefix5rating.postfixBuilding Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?55
- 2 days agorating.prefix5rating.postfixF0Empire | 19-24I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfThis is an excellent set. Loads of fun to play with and display. Plus there is lots of room for creativity through building different inserts. 10/10 recommended!Play Experiencerating.prefix5rating.postfixLevel of Difficultyrating.prefix3rating.postfixValue for Moneyrating.prefix5rating.postfixBuild Time: 1 hrs 30 minsWas this helpful?55
- 2 days agorating.prefix5rating.postfixAmazing ideaSilviu | 25-34I would recommend this to a friend!This is why Lego is so special. This is a brilliant idea that will bring a new twist to story time for any lego enthusiast parent. Everything about it is so cool and I believe this set will be an important collectible item in the future. I’m only hoping this will be the first of many to come.Play Experiencerating.prefix4rating.postfixValue for Moneyrating.prefix5rating.postfixBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55
- about 13 hours agorating.prefix5rating.postfixStocking stuffer, so to speak.......Legocanine | 65 or olderI would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: Friend or Family Member's ChildGreat time for new Christmas ideas. Compliments to Lego for releasing a set that’s such a creative use of ‘bricks’. I’ll be buying several of these for the kids in the family and charity donations.Play Experiencerating.prefix5rating.postfixValue for Moneyrating.prefix5rating.postfixBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55