Inspire your child’s creativity with this special edition LEGO® set!
- VIP Points
Help your child think bigger, build bigger and use their creativity with this special edition underwater-themed LEGO® set, featuring a range of colorful bricks and elements, plus a unique 60th anniversary LEGO tile. No matter how big a child’s imagination is, expand it with LEGO bricks. This cool toy for kids offers varying levels of building complexity for all ages and includes 2 minifigures. What will your big thinker build?
- Includes 2 minifigures.
- Features a mix of bright and colorful LEGO® pieces that allow for open-ended creative play, special pieces including wheels, shapes and eyes, plus a special edition tile celebrating 60 years of the LEGO brick.
- Let your child answer some of the biggest questions in the world with this special edition LEGO® set.
- Provides varying degrees of building complexity to suit builders of different levels.
- Accessory elements include a sword, wizard's hat, pie, hammer and wrench, cleaver, round shield, broom, carrot, hairbrush, 2 mugs, frying pan, chicken leg, flippers, knight’s helmet, space helmet, 2 wigs and a fish.
- This special edition cool toy for kids is suitable for ages 5+.
- Start building bigger thinking with LEGO® bricks!
- 2 months agoAverage rating5out of 5 starsBest idea!!Heyder5 | 25-34I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfI am a huge fan of Lego. I have to say this product is awesome! It has so much potential for all ages. I'm 28 and enjoyed every second of this kit. If your kid or yourself have trouble going outside "the lines" (like myself) this is an awesome tool to help expand past just following step by step and opening up the creative side that lego has to offer along with the structure of still having the satisfaction of completing a kit. There are a ton of left over pieces after you build everything that shows on the box. The instructions show you how to build some, then you can go online for instructions on more to build, and then there are still a ton of pieces to create your own lego art to go with everything you just created. Nice job lego!Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 starsValue for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 starsBuilding Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?55
- 16 days agoAverage rating5out of 5 starsFantastic set for beginner, fun for an old proImp913 | 45-54I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: GranddaughterI purchased this set for me and my 5-year-old granddaughter. Up to this point, she had only stacked three or four bricks together, and she had completely ignored any instructions. This is the set that hooked her, with small simple builds (like the dragon) that she could follow along with. There are also more complicated model instructions, which keep me entertained, and that she will grow into later. It seems like every model in the instructions could be built at the same time. She still likes to go "off book" and build freestyle with this set, which is great too. I have hunted down the rest of the 60th Anniversary "Building Better Thinking" sets too. Hurry and pick them up, because they are going out of stock in stores. I suspect they will be retired soon!Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 starsValue for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 starsBuild Time: 1 hrsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55
- 2 months agoAverage rating5out of 5 starsMy Absolute FAVORITE box yet!!!!TrailsandTales | 35-44I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SonDragons, coffee cups, castles...the options with this box are ENDLESS and I happily spent the day building everything I could think of with these vibrant, silly and most interesting bricks and accessories yet. I love the Classic sets--I love the options and re-creating cool creations that I see online and in the booklets. This set is so fun and has so many accessories that it fuels your own (my own) imagination to endless depths. This box is just so FUN. The shapes and colors are very different and offer really cool creations that are so bold and unusual. I bought this set for my 4 year-old-mostly as an excuse for my husband and I to play with it-and add to his (our) collection and I would recommend it to any Lego lover out there.Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 starsValue for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 starsBuild Time: 30+ daysBuilding Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?55
- 2 months agoAverage rating5out of 5 starsFantastic SetLordBusin3ss | 25-34I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfThis appears to be the first review on this product, so I really hope that I don't mislead anyone. I absolutely love this set, it has incredible value. You get a considerable amount of pieces for a reasonable price. To put it in perspective: you get about 10 more classic bricks than the medium creative box (which is already a solid price), in addition to 78 great accessories and a couple of mini figures, all for the same price. The instructions included have some excellent builds (octopus chef, for example), and there are more than enough, diverse, pieces for you get considerable replay value out of this set. Definitely would recommend this set for anyone collecting or interested in the lego classic sets.Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 starsLevel of DifficultyAverage rating2out of 5 starsValue for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 starsWas this helpful?55