Call to check product availabilityMountain Fugitives553.
Arrest the crooks and recover the hidden loot!
- VIP Points
Pick up your badge and chase down the LEGO® City 60171 Mountain Fugitives! This exciting police chase construction toy for 5-12 year olds features a tree hideout with space for loot, moving greenery and a beehive, plus a police ATV with off-road tires, bubble light, radio and chain. Includes 4 minifigures.
- Includes 4 LEGO® minifigures: 2 police officers and 2 crooks.
- Features a police ATV with bubble light, off-road tires and a chain element.
- Also includes a buildable tree with beehive, moving greenery and a loot hideout.
- Accessory elements include 2 shovels, a backpack, 2 golden bars, handcuffs, radio and a buildable log.
- Dig into the hideout by the tree with a shovel to find the golden bars.
- Drop the beehive from the tree onto a crook's head to stop them from escaping.
- Attach the police ATV’s chain around the log to stop the crook from getting away.
- ATV measures over 1” (5cm) high, 2” (6cm) long and 1” (4cm) wide.
- Tree with hideout measures over 2” (6cm) high, 1” (4cm) wide and 1” (3cm) deep.
- Log measures over 1” (5cm) long.
- 4 months agoAverage rating5out of 5 starsBlueRobot | 25-34I would recommend this to a friend!A fun little set for the new City line. Getting the bee hive with this is a nice little surprise for set this small. The best of all, however, is the male bandit's face has an alternate side with bee stings on it. Definitely a small set worth buying!Build Time: 15 minsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55
- 4 months agoAverage rating5out of 5 starsTumblesuv | 45-54I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfNice set of mini-figures, I really like the log raftBuild Time: 15 minsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55
- 4 months agoAverage rating5out of 5 starsATV and more, with some cons.Greenflame24 | 14-18I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfI picked this set up for a contest, but got confused on timing and with a few glitches in our internet, was not able to get the pictures on. Oh well at least I have a new set. Now to the set itself. The ATV is really cool. I love the fact that it can hold the accessories and chain in an orderly fashion. Not big on the bubble light in the back but that doesn’t really matter. The tree is a nice thing to have and adds a lot to building your city. You can use it in so many ways, weather to hide your crooks loot or build your city forest. I also like the new bee hive peace. The log is kind of a strange getaway thing, knowing that in reality it would likely flip over, but like the tree, it is good for building your forest. The figures are going to be were I get more critical, but I will give the pros first. They are excellently printed. I really like the fact that they have pockets printed on the legs. The hair peace on the female cop is also neat. Now to the cons. I have mixed feelings about the bee stings on the male crooks face, but its not that big of a deal. Lego, I agree with the fact that you needed more females in your sets, and you have fixed that, but there is still one problem. In your action packed sets there seams to be an over excessive amount of females. It’s ok to have a few females in your action packed sets, but it should mainly be males who are chasing down the crooks, putting out fires, driving the monster trucks, etc. Naturally males are stronger and are able to do that kind of work more easily. So I’d highly suggest having the majority of your females be in other sets like hospitals, parks, stores, coffeeshops, etc. Also I am really tired of all the female crooks. You guys make a lot of good stuff, but this is one thing I will say looks pretty bad. Females and crooks don’t go together all that well. Its just not classic Lego city, and its not realistic. Its also most likely going to be the boys who are going to get of the action sets, and they probably want males. So overall what I am trying to say is thanks for adding more female minnifigures, just please include them in a more realistic way. Thanks, Greenflame24!Level of DifficultyAverage rating2out of 5 starsBuild Time: 5 minsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55