Enjoy awesome activities at the 3-in-1 Modular Skate House!
- VIP Points
Create your dream location with the LEGO® Creator 3in1 31081 Modular Skate House, featuring a detailed interior with radio, TV and sofa, plus a large outdoor skate ramp, monkey bars, climbing wall and a basketball hoop. You can also take a ride on a scooter or try your hand at some graffiti art. Mix and combine the buildable modules and easily swap the windows, door and other modular sections to customize the Modular Skate House with the LEGO® Creator modular system. This construction toy also rebuilds into a Games Arcade with game room machines and a corner café or a Skate Park complete with an exciting LEGO skateboard track, and includes 2 minifigures, both ready for fun and adventure.
- Includes 2 minifigures: a boy and a girl, both set for adventure.
- Features a detailed interior, skate ramp, monkey bars, climbing wall and a basketball hoop, plus a skateboard and scooter.
- The Modular Skate House interior includes a TV, radio, sofa, and a poster featuring the LEGO® Creator Rocket Rally Car.
- Features a colorful facade with a red, beige, yellow, green, brown and gray color scheme.
- Take the scooter for a flying leap on the huge skate ramp, try your hand at wall climbing, swing on the monkey bars, display your skateboarding skills, shoot some hoops or catch some TV and hang out with your friends.
- Mix and combine the easy-to-connect, buildable modules to create a rooftop skate ramp, and easily swap the windows, door and other modular sections to customize the Skate House with the LEGO® Creator modular system.
- Continue the adventure with this 3in1 model. Rebuild to create a Games Arcade with game room machines and a corner café or a LEGO® Skate Park complete with a super skateboard track and TV camera.
- Modular Skate House measures over 6” (16cm) high, 9” (23cm) wide and 5” (13cm) deep.
- Games Arcade measures over 2” (7cm) high, 8” (22cm) wide and 6” (17cm) deep.
- Skate Park measures over 2” (6cm) high, 7” (18cm) long and 7” (19cm) wide.
- 17 days agorating.prefix5rating.postfixVery cuteGstudbricked | 25-34I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfThis is perfect park and recreation building in my lego city. I love the details on the outside of the building the inside doesn’t have too many details but I still don’t mind because the outside makes up for the inside. The helmet is a nice feature wish it had two helmets but overall good buildPlay Experiencerating.prefix4rating.postfixLevel of Difficultyrating.prefix3rating.postfixValue for Moneyrating.prefix5rating.postfixBuild Time: 1 hrsBuilding Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?55
- 12 days agorating.prefix4rating.postfixThinking outside the boxRaski | 45-54I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfI love the new modular sets and the build opportunities they present. I immediately saw the potential in this set but confess I did not build any of the 3-in-1 suggestions featured. Instead, I built the two-storey house it originally would have been before it was converted (the back story in my head!). I was so pleased with the result, I went out and bought another set. Using the pieces from both sets, I created a three story apartment block for my city. I did have to use some windows and one or two other bits that I kept from other builds - but not much though. I'm delighted with the resulting build and attach a photo. Thanks!Play Experiencerating.prefix3rating.postfixValue for Moneyrating.prefix4rating.postfixBuild Time: 2 hrsBuilding Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?45
- about 1 month agorating.prefix2rating.postfixBuilding additions are flimsyCorky | 65 or olderPurchased for: GrandsonThe creativity of this set was great, but the way it is assembled is terrible. The only bricks left are the "nubs", so I know it is assembled correctly. The issues lie with how the smaller assemblies or add-ons (i.e rock wall, windows, etc) are set into the main building openings. Two little nubs are not enough to support the add ons. When adding the last upper floor add-on the entire upper floor fell apart. Using a 1x4 plate with four nubs would be much better than having a 1x4 with two. I have been assembling Legos for over 30 years with children and grandchildren, and the only other flimsy 'building' I have seen is the Hogwarts express station. Sorry, but I am disappointed with this product.29 April 2019Callie, Customer ServiceThat doesn't sound right! I'm sorry to hear that you've experienced some frustration with the Skate House. We always put our toys through multiple tests to make sure they'll hold up to play play when they're completed. If it seems like some elements aren't very sturdy, double checking the build can be the best remedy. Sometimes a piece is a little off from where it should be, and a small shift of the part and give the model the security it needs. If everything is tightly pressed together, but the model still could use some troubleshooting, we're happy to give you a hand. Feel free to give our build experts a shout at LEGO.com/Service.Play Experiencerating.prefix4rating.postfixValue for Moneyrating.prefix5rating.postfixWas this helpful?25
- 12 days agorating.prefix5rating.postfixmrhappybomb | 25-34I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfThis is so far my favorite Lego creator house to date I love the building even the climbable Rockwall. The skate ramp is good but it's a little to small for play. I even love the 2 other builds this set has to offer the arcade and the skate park both are really good. So if your looking for a new creator set I would get this one.Play Experiencerating.prefix4rating.postfixLevel of Difficultyrating.prefix3rating.postfixValue for Moneyrating.prefix4rating.postfixBuild Time: 1 hrs 30 minsBuilding Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?55