Available nowLondon Bus4.625572.
We restrict the purchase limit available to a single household to ensure fairness for all of our fans. If you’ve already reached this limit through previous orders, your order may be cancelled.
All aboard the London Bus!
- VIP Points
- 133VIP Points
The VIP Points value shown is an estimate and actual points will be calculated when you check out.
Celebrate iconic design with this charming double-decker London Bus, featuring a wealth of authentic details, including a bright-red color scheme, panoramic windshield, specially made standard-tread tires, destination sign, and an open rear boarding deck with a hand pole, ticket bin, fire extinguisher and a half-spiral staircase that leads to the upper sightseeing deck. Functions include an opening hood with engine, detailed driver’s cab with a sliding door, and a removable roof and upper deck for access to the detailed interior with worn look seating and additional authentic details, including a forgotten umbrella, newspaper, empty beverage can and discarded chewing gum. Reversible transit advertising posters are also provided as printed labels with a 1950s or present-day London promotion. This LEGO® Creator Expert model has been designed to provide a challenging and rewarding building experience with a touch of nostalgia and charm.
- The London Bus comes with an array of brick-built features and details, including large windows, bright red curved bodywork, panoramic windshield, reversible transit advertising posters provided as printed labels, specially made standard-tread tires and a destination sign. It also has an opening hood with engine, detailed driver’s cab with sliding door, and a removable roof and upper deck for access to the detailed interior.
- Interior details include worn look seating, open rear boarding deck with a hand pole, ticket bin, fire extinguisher and a half-spiral staircase that leads to the sightseeing deck. Additional authentic detailing includes a forgotten umbrella, newspaper, empty beverage can and discarded chewing gum elements.
- Choose your favorite decade with the miniature, reversible transit advertising posters, featuring a 1950s or present day London promotion.
- Remove the roof and upper deck for full access to the detailed interior.
- Slide open the driver’s door to access the detailed cab with panoramic windscreen.
- Lift the hood to access the engine.
- Special elements include a new-for-August-2017 tire with standard tread, quarter bows and arches in red, and 1x1x1 A2/3 bricks with vertical studs.
- This model includes more than 1,680 pieces.
- This model is scaled for shelf display alongside other models in the LEGO® Creator Expert vehicle series.
- Measures over 7” (18cm) high, 13” (34cm) long and 5” (13cm) wide.
- 15 days agorating.prefix4rating.postfixAnother Awesome Creator Expert VehicleLegoMySimpsons | 35-44I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfOh boy was I happy to see a new vehicle on display when I visited the Lego store. I purchased it right away but then put it aside due to time and "life" happening. After months of collecting dust, I finally had the time to enjoy making this beautiful London Bus. Let me first say the build was fun and not tedious. Details are wonderful and small features of the bus is a definite plus, such as the ticket box, fire extinguisher to name a few. Size of the vehicle was perfect and proportionate to previous Creator Expert vehicles. This definitely was a beautiful addition to my collection. Build time took about 5 hours while I was watching some TV, so I was not 100% focused which is why it took a bit longer. The build is divided into 4 groups with bags numbered from 1~4. I've added some pictures for each group finishes, along with the extra left over pieces that Lego always includes. Whole process was very straight forward and enjoyed every bit of it. Full disclosure, I'm pretty OCD when it comes to attention to details. Instructions #64~#66, there is 2 pieces that require dark grey 2x2 but one of the 2x2 turned out to be lighter color that matched color of #65 piece, but in the picture it clearly was not. Definitely not a deal breaker but just sayin' :) Also, there were a lot of stickers so take your time, especially the adverts on the side of the bus. I did mess it up (because I was watching TV) and had to peel it off and put it back on correctly. I wish they were printed on the pieces like the "NASA Apollo Saturn V", or include an extra sheet? :) One last thing was that the roof was dull plastic and not shiny, which kind of made me think this is non-Lego like (cheap look). With that out of the way, I did take out a star for this, however, it is a great set and a must have for all Lego fans! For my next build, I'm planning on getting the James Bond Aston Martin DB5.29 August 2018Emily, Customer ServiceThanks for your review! There is one lighter gray 2x2 plate in this set, used in step #59 on page #62. You might want to double-check that your missing dark gray didn't accidentally get swapped into that spot. If not, then we're happy get the right piece on its way to you. You can request it by going to LEGO.com/Service and choosing the "Bricks & Pieces" option.Play Experiencerating.prefix5rating.postfixLevel of Difficultyrating.prefix2rating.postfixValue for Moneyrating.prefix5rating.postfixBuild Time: 5 hrsBuilding Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?45
- 3 days agorating.prefix5rating.postfixYou have reached destination awesome!Chrismystr | 19-24I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfThis is my most expensive/biggest Lego purchase (so far) and it's safe to say that I am definitely not disappointed! I've had my eye on this for a while and I was so excited to get it. The build was a lot of fun. A reasonably challenging build partly because it was a bit difficult at times to find the piece I needed amidst the vastness of red! But even so, it was a very interesting build which resulted in my dad joining me and being as captivated as myself! It was especially interesting to see how the whole thing evolved as I got further into the instructions. Every time I build a Lego set I love experiencing new building techniques that force you to pick up the model, twist it around and say"wow" with a giant smile on your face. This set did that plenty of times. The end product is beautiful. The shaping of the entire thing is great especially the rear of the bus with the straight back curving into the roof. My favourite area is the boarding area with the used tickets box, umbrella stand and spiral staircase. I also love the sliding window in the cab, the seats and the details on the upper deck such as the newspaper, drinks can and chewing gum under the seat (also the two tickets in the used ticket box). The way the roof and upper deck lifts off is brilliant and it fits back on very nicely. There are a lot of stickers but once applied they look fantastic. The Lego puns they added on the destination boards are brilliant! :D Putting minifigures in is a lot of fun and it looks awesome! Overall, I think I can safely say that this is my favourite set that I own and I would recommend it to anyone! It is simply beautiful.Play Experiencerating.prefix5rating.postfixLevel of Difficultyrating.prefix4rating.postfixValue for Moneyrating.prefix5rating.postfixBuild Time: 4 hrsWas this helpful?55
- 19 days agorating.prefix5rating.postfixGreat Value and DetailsTankerbell | 35-44I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfI really loved the details in this set. My favorite bits are the cleverly built spiral staircase and the single pink stud representing gum somebody stuck under a seat. This is a fun build, too. The only repetitive part is putting together the individual seats, but they don't take long and can easily be made assembly-line style.Level of Difficultyrating.prefix3rating.postfixValue for Moneyrating.prefix5rating.postfixBuild Time: 7 daysBuilding Experience: Novice LEGO builderWas this helpful?55
- 18 days agorating.prefix5rating.postfixAnother fun Creator Expert set!Smoov | 35-44I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfAfter visiting London a couple years ago, this set kept calling me, and I finally decided to pick it up. I'm glad I did; it's a pretty nice set. I'd definitely prefer moving away from stickers to printed specialty parts for multiple reasons - and this set is fairly heavy with the use of stickers - but they are good quality and look nice when applied properly. I just don't like that messing up a sticker can take away from the final product... Not a big deal to me stopping to take a couple extra minutes- but a potential serious issue for younger builders and even adults with even the slightest dexterity or vision issues, etc.Build Time: 5 hrsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55