LEGO® Creative Supplement
Available nowLEGO® Creative Supplement4.888959.
We restrict the purchase limit available to a single household to ensure fairness for all of our fans. If you’ve already reached this limit through previous orders, your order may be cancelled.
Get ideas, get creative and get building!
- VIP Points
- 14VIP Points
The VIP Points value shown is an estimate and actual points will be calculated when you check out.
- Includes a range of LEGO® bricks in 20 different colors
- Features 2 sets of eyes for building all kinds of creatures
- Encourages budding builders to stretch their imaginative muscles
- Ideas included with the set and online at LEGO.com/classic to help you get started
- Inspires open-ended creativity
- All models pictured can be built from this set simultaneously
- Includes a brick separator
- LEGO® Classic sets are an ideal supplement to any existing LEGO collection
- 3 days agorating.prefix5rating.postfixGreat PiecesCrazyfanlego | 14-18I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfJust like any other Creator set, this one includes a nice selection of pieces. The price to part ration is very good. This set provides nice suggested builds, but is still great for imaginative play. Overall, just a great set.Play Experiencerating.prefix5rating.postfixLevel of Difficultyrating.prefix1rating.postfixValue for Moneyrating.prefix5rating.postfixBuild Time: 15 minsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55
- 3 months agorating.prefix5rating.postfixWorth itJAKE996 | 19-24I would recommend this to a friend!I like the colors of this set. The ideas provided were interesting as well. Plus, The T-Rex is very cute. The ideas kinda help me with brainstorming. I have tried to build hammer head shark, crocs and a larger aircraft. Nothing's better than using your creativity.Play Experiencerating.prefix4rating.postfixValue for Moneyrating.prefix5rating.postfixBuilding Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?55
- 3 months agorating.prefix5rating.postfixIt’s a classic!LegoSteelFam | 35-44I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SonGreat set! Super fun to build and was a very refreshing set because there was no required instructions! You can just build whatever pops up into your imagination!Play Experiencerating.prefix5rating.postfixValue for Moneyrating.prefix5rating.postfixBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55
- 3 months agorating.prefix5rating.postfixAhh...... The Old ClassicVIPLEGO7944 | 14-18I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfI have been wanting to get a set where I can just build what ever I want. It has a nice amount of pieces, too! It has a nice amount of bricks, and colors. The limitation on this set is your imagination! (and the amount of pieces you have)Play Experiencerating.prefix5rating.postfixLevel of Difficultyrating.prefix1rating.postfixValue for Moneyrating.prefix4rating.postfixWas this helpful?55