Take on the shark army with Zane’s Ice Tank!
- VIP Points
Help Zane save Patty Keys and Torben from the shark soldiers with this action-packed THE LEGO® NINJAGO® MOVIE™ Ice Tank set. This cool vehicle features an opening minifigure cockpit, big tracks, ice cannon with 6-stud rapid shooter, and a rotating ice container. The set also includes 5 minifigures with assorted weapons—including Zane’s bow and arrow and Shark Army Thug’s fish spike dagger—to add to the exciting role-play possibilities.
- Includes 5 minifigures: Zane, Shark Army Thug, Angler, Patty Keys and Torben.
- Ice Tank features an opening minifigure cockpit, big tracks, ice cannon with 6-stud rapid shooter and a rotating translucent-blue ice container with extra ice ammo elements for the rapid shooter.
- Drive the tank to make the ice container spin.
- Weapons include Zane's bow and arrow, Shark Army Thug's fish spike dagger and Angler's bladed fish sword.
- Accessory elements include Zane's quiver and Angler's scuba diving tank.
- Recreate and role-play exciting THE LEGO® NINJAGO® MOVIE™ scenes.
- Ice Tank measures over 8” (21cm) high, 12” (31cm) long and 9” (23cm) wide.
- 2 months agoAverage rating5out of 5 starsThis Was fun!JonahZil | 14-18I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfI really had a fun time building, it was average difficulty and there were a lot of parts, playing wise, it was alright. I liked how they added a functional LEGO blaster. The movement of the LEGO set is great, the spinning mixer with fuel in the back was a great addition! Overall I would recommend this to anyone.Play ExperienceAverage rating4out of 5 starsLevel of DifficultyAverage rating3out of 5 starsValue for MoneyAverage rating4out of 5 starsBuild Time: 1 hrs 30 minsBuilding Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?55
- about 1 month agoAverage rating4out of 5 starsEngaging buildBentWright | 45-54I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfThis was and interesting and fun build with plenty of great parts. I love the clever studs up/studs down build of the cab using SNOT plates on the sides to connect the top and bottom half. I love that the designers choose gray treads rather than black and seemed to avoid black bricks where they could. I would have liked a built on place to clip Zane's bow and quiver since neither fit well in the cab with him. The designs and artwork on the stickers are very well done, but I hate putting the stickers on, and they never age nor wear well.Play ExperienceAverage rating4out of 5 starsLevel of DifficultyAverage rating4out of 5 starsValue for MoneyAverage rating4out of 5 starsBuild Time: 1 hrsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?45
- 5 months agoAverage rating5out of 5 starsVERY AMAZINGPumpkinGodYT | 14-18I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfThe Lego Ninjago Movie Ice Tank is overall in my opinion one of the best sets of 2017. The minifigures are good especially the bluish Angler who is exclusive to this set as well as the civilians. The Thug is kinda boring, but is a good army builder, and this interpretation of Zane is good from the Movie. I kinda wish this set was in the scale of the movie and maybe would've cost more because it looks so small compared to the Quake Mech set. The Ice Tank is still amazing though.Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 starsLevel of DifficultyAverage rating1out of 5 starsValue for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 starsBuild Time: 45 minsBuilding Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?55
- 4 months agoAverage rating5out of 5 starsAWESOME!Zanet4nk | 14-18I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfI loved the ice tank at the first view. In the movie it is pretty cool and much funny. At the set I have been a litlle deceptioned with the scale. On the posters you can see that the cockpit is bigger than the set and the pyramid pannels are made of blocks and not of pannels and tiles. But the mechanical of the tank is very amazing with the mixer container. I loved this set and that's my opinion for the ice tank.Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 starsLevel of DifficultyAverage rating2out of 5 starsValue for MoneyAverage rating4out of 5 starsBuild Time: 1 hrs 15 minsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55