Take on the tentacular Flying Jelly Sub with Jay!
Join ninja Jay in battle against the shark army and protect Takuma’s boat from Flying Jelly Sub attacks, in this action-packed THE LEGO® NINJAGO® MOVIE™ set. The sub features an opening minifigure cockpit, rotating legs, 2 flick missiles and swinging ‘toxic' tentacles. Also includes a boat, plus 4 minifigures with assorted weapons to add to the battle role-play options.
- Includes 4 minifigures: Jay, Takuma, Jelly and Hammer Head.
- Flying Jelly Sub features an opening minifigure cockpit with bubble windshield and detailed dashboard, rotating legs, 2 flick missiles, 2 spinning rotors, 2 canisters, swinging translucent-orange ‘toxic' tentacles and translucent-red eye elements.
- The boat features a flag, paddle and 3 buckets.
- Weapons include Jay's spiked flail, Jelly's fish spear and Hammer Head's fish blade.
- Recreate and role-play exciting THE LEGO® NINJAGO® MOVIE™ scenes.
- Flying Jelly Sub measures over 8” (21cm) high, 5” (14cm) long and 5” (14cm) wide.
- Boat measures over 3” (8cm) high, 6” (16cm) long and 1” (4cm) wide.
- about 1 month agoAverage rating5out of 5 starsFantastically silly sub!Phutarf | 35-44I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfAs someone who's not (yet!)seen the film, I bought this set purely on the pictures available on the web store as it looked like a fun kit for a very reasonable price (and even more do when purchased at discount with the Water strider set). And boy did it live up to - and surpass my expectations! The box contains three numbered bags, 2 for the sub and 1 for the boat. I started with the boat, which was a pleasure to put together - for a secondary feature it gets its own instruction manual and packs in plenty of character. Good news is the limited number of stickers involved -7 in total - the only ones that proved even remotely frustrating (for someone with sticker OCD) were the 2 hazard stripes on the tanks at the rear of the sub. But as for the main feature, the flying jelly sub... what can I say?! It's hilarious. Whoever designed it needs a raise - it captures the aesthetic of a jellyfish superbly; the trailing 'stingers', the bubble dome, the posable 'legs' - if this doesn't keep younger lego fans as amused as it does me then I don't know what will! My only criticism is that overall the set is a relativly short build - it's such fun I didn't want to finish it! Oh well... onto the next one :)Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 starsLevel of DifficultyAverage rating2out of 5 starsValue for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 starsBuild Time: 45 minsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55
- about 1 month agoAverage rating4out of 5 starsGood setCrazyfanlego | 14-18Purchased for: SelfI got this set as a present for Christmas and I finally got around to building it. Here is my opinion on everything included. Mini figures: Jay: 8/10 Jay is just like how he is in other sets of the theme but it is good to get him. Takuma: 9/10 He is a great minifigure with nice details, but I wish he had an alternate face. Jelly: 9/10 His Jellyfish headgear thing is amazing! I just would like some armour. Hammer Head: 10/10 There is nothing to complain about this guy! Boat: Overall: 9.5/10 This is amazing! The buckets look nice and the bar with these flag like elements is great. The back has a good looking curve. The worst part of it is the front but it doesn’t matter. Flying Jelly Sub: Overall: 6/10 I like everything about this set except for this build. The best part about the build is the sand blue pieces. The build is pretty small. The tank and engine builds fall off frequently and while the chains on it are nice, they make the build unstable while it is standing. The tentacles can be annoying as well. The set altogether: 76% In this set everything but the main build is good. And just because of the Flying Jelly Sub, the whole set is wrecked. On my the other hand, you get some superb pieces and the price compared to the amount of parts is nice as well.Play ExperienceAverage rating3out of 5 starsLevel of DifficultyAverage rating3out of 5 starsValue for MoneyAverage rating4out of 5 starsBuild Time: 1 hrs 5 minsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?45
- about 1 month agoAverage rating5out of 5 starsReally Fun Build! Looks Great Too!BeaconHillBuilder | 35-44I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfI was hesitant purchasing this set initially but I decided to pull the trigger on a quiet Sunday and I couldn't be happier with the purchase. I initially planned on only buying this set for the unique pieces (the cockpit bubble, the orange chains, the fans and the fuel tanks) but I decided to go ahead with the build for the fun and I am so glad I did. This set looks amazing! I'm also really happy with how cool minifigures are in this set. Overall, it's a 5 star set for less than 30 bucks! This set and the Strider are the best deals for the money in the Ninjago Movie Set Series.Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 starsBuild Time: 1 hrsBuilding Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?55
- about 1 month agoAverage rating5out of 5 starsAnother great set.Wolfie1966 | 45-54I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfI didn't like the look of this from the pics, in fact I thought it looked rubbish and tacky. However it is a brilliant set and build and looks way better than the website pictures.Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 starsBuild Time: 2 hrsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55