We restrict the purchase limit available to a single household to ensure fairness for all of our fans. If you’ve already reached this limit through previous orders, your order may be cancelled.
Be royal with your own LEGO® BrickHeadz™ construction character featuring Disney Frozen’s Elsa!
- VIP Points
- 10VIP Points
The VIP Points value shown is an estimate and actual points will be calculated when you check out.
This LEGO® BrickHeadz™ version of Elsa from Disney Frozen is fun to build using colorful LEGO bricks that recreate all her iconic details, including flowing blond hair and blue dress, plus a buildable collector’s baseplate for easy display in your home, office or anywhere you like.
- Buildable LEGO® BrickHeadz™ version of Elsa features BrickHeadz eyes and authentic details from the Disney Frozen movie, including flowing blond hair and blue dress.
- Each LEGO® BrickHeadz™ construction character comes with its own buildable collector's baseplate.
- Have fun growing your LEGO® BrickHeadz™ collection with other characters from the Disney blockbuster Frozen movie, and many more from your favorite films, TV series, games and comics.
- Mash up your LEGO® BrickHeadz™ construction characters to create super-cool hybrids or your own amazing characters.
- Queen Elsa stands over 2” (7cm) tall without baseplate.
- Baseplate measures over 1” (4cm) square.
- 7 days agorating.prefix5rating.postfixSmall but Fun Build!PurpleFish | 35-44I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: Friend or Family Member's ChildThis BrickHeadz Elsa only includes 130 pieces, but it's jam-packed full of details, from the iconic braid to the detail on her dress! I bought this for my friend's 6-year-old daughter, and she was pleased and surprised to see one of her favorite Disney princesses in BrickHeadz form. The build itself is rather easy, although my friend's daughter did need some help from her older sister. You'll need to pay attention to the part where the hair is built; the small round pieces are tricky to keep track of! Anyways, as for the overall look of Elsa, I'd say it's an accurate representation of the animated character from the movie. Her braid is full of dimension and texture, and it really looks as if it's going over her shoulder! Plus, the printed piece for the front of her dress really compliments her iconic look! This set is a must have for any Frozen lover, and would go really well with the Anna/Olaf BrickHeadz (which I have!)Level of Difficultyrating.prefix2rating.postfixValue for Moneyrating.prefix4rating.postfixBuild Time: 20 minsBuilding Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?55