Temporarily out of stockCreative Box4.552.
Imagine and create with LEGO® Classic bricks!
- VIP Points
Unleash a world of open-ended creativity and imagination with the LEGO® Classic Creative Box. Imaginative building play is easy with these bright, colorful and versatile LEGO bricks in 39 colors. There are wheels, doors, windows and eyes and a mix of special elements, plus an inspirational guide with building instructions and ideas that will help your child discover their creative building skills. This set provides three levels of building complexity and makes a great addition to existing LEGO sets.
- Includes over 890 pieces in a rainbow of fun, bright colors that encourages open-ended creativity.
- Features a mix of classic LEGO® bricks and special elements, including windows, doors, wheels and eyes.
- Makes a great addition to any budding builder’s LEGO® collection.
- This LEGO® Classic Creative Box building set allows for open-ended creativity and imagination.
- Provides three levels of building complexity to suit builders on different levels.
- Inspirational guide with model ideas and building instructions included in the box and online.
- Visit LEGO.com/classic to find all the building instructions in this set and more. Ask your parents’ permission.
- Enjoy imaginative play with this inspirational LEGO® Classic set.
- Comes with a brick separator to make building and rebuilding easier.
- This set offers an age-appropriate building experience for ages 4-99.
- 24 days agoAverage rating4out of 5 starsMarkhull1964 | 45-54I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SonI bought this set for my son for Christmas, I marked it low as it contains 900 pieces, most of them my little one isn’t interested in, he just wants me to help him build a house, but there aren’t eneugh basic bricks windows, or roof bricks to do this, the big success was his Lego juniors construction set, so it’s up in to the loft I go, the quest to find the bag of Lego dating back to 1969, used by myself, my brother my eldest (25) and now to the little one (3), more sets with just basic bricks, to bridge the gap between Duplo and Lego pleasePlay ExperienceAverage rating2out of 5 starsValue for MoneyAverage rating4out of 5 starsBuilding Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?45
- 24 days agoAverage rating5out of 5 starsBagsIamdamo | 25-34I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfGood as Lego set but why aren't the bags resealabe? Would make it alot easier as there is sooooo much Lego thank youPlay ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 starsValue for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 starsBuild Time: 15 daysBuilding Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?55