Drive off in Cinderella’s beautiful horse-drawn carriage!
Reenact scenes from the iconic Disney movie, Cinderella, with this easy-to-build model. Play with Cinderella in her house with kitchen and upstairs sleeping area. Then change her into her ball gown and go to the ball in the carriage—and take off the roof for easy play inside with 2 seats for Cinderella and her Fairy Godmother. Includes 2 mini-doll figures, plus 2 figures: a horse and a mouse.
- Includes 2 mini-doll figures from Disney’s Cinderella: Cinderella with switchable skirts and the Fairy Godmother, plus 2 animal figures: a horse and a mouse.
- Features Cinderella’s Carriage, Cinderella’s house with 2 stories, and a revolving stand for her ball gown.
- Cinderella’s Carriage sits 2 mini-doll figures and features a removable roof for easy play inside, opening door and an opening chest.
- Cinderella’s house features an opening door and windows, downstairs kitchen area with sink and table, and a sleeping area upstairs.
- Accessory elements include an invitation, 2 keys, magic wand, broom, hairbrush, scissors, plate with food and a piece of cheese.
- Play and sing all day with Cinderella and her little mouse friend, as they do their chores around the house.
- Help the Fairy Godmother transform Cinderella’s rags to a ball gown and show her around her amazing horse-drawn carriage.
- Play out your favorite scenes from the movie or create new stories of your own with these much-loved characters.
- Cinderella’s carriage measures over 4” (11cm) high, 9” (24cm) long and 2” (7cm) wide.
- Cinderella’s house measures over 5” (14 cm) high, 4” (11cm) wide and 1” (5cm) deep.
- almost 2 years agoAverage rating5out of 5 starsBest Set Ever!Lucy1914 | 14-18I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfI had been watching this set constantly, waiting for it to be stocked in stores, and finally it has! Straight away I rushed to the shop and bought a set. It is a great addition to my collection and definitely worth buying for any Disney fan. It comes with Cinderella in a new style of dress, better in my opinion, and the Fairy Godmother in purple, whom we haven't had made in to a minifigure before. I was impressed that her cape (in a really nice material) came in a little cardboard box to keep it safe. There is also a tiny mouse and a brilliant royal horse. The cottage is exactly as I thought it would be, small but sufficient, with two stories. Inside is a fireplace (only as a sticker), bed, sink and a few accessories such as a key and broom. I am stoaked with the opening door, as I have never had one of these before. The carriage is just as amazing, with gold adornment and opening doors. Not to mention the chest on the back, which you can put some of the accessories in. The only downsides would be that the mouse is not wearing clothes, as he is in the movie, and cinderellas hair is made of the soft plastic, not the good stuff. Overall, this is a marvellous set and has been put at the top of my list for favourite Lego sets.Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 starsLevel of DifficultyAverage rating3out of 5 starsValue for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 starsBuild Time: 1 hrs 30 minsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55
- almost 2 years agoAverage rating5out of 5 starsEnchanted BuildAnn772 | 25-34I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfI purchased this set after building the Lego Disney Cinderella Castle. As soon as I saw it on the website I thought it would be a great addition to the castle. It comes with a Cinderella mini figure and magical carriage. It was easy to build and looks very special. I love the special gold details on the carriage and how the house roof matches the style of the Cinderella castle. There are lots of little details with the house for imaginative play for kids. I am very happy with this set. Thank you Lego!Play ExperienceAverage rating4out of 5 starsLevel of DifficultyAverage rating2out of 5 starsValue for MoneyAverage rating4out of 5 starsBuild Time: 25 minsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55
- over 1 year agoAverage rating5out of 5 starsA must for Disney / LEGO fansRuthieB | 45-54I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfThis set is a must for every Disney/LEGO fan. The younger builders can act out the whole Cinderella story from cleaning/living in the cottage to riding in the pumpkin coach to the ball. Two figurines (Fairy Godmother and Cinderella) are included and Cinderella has two different outfits. Coach has moving wheels, opening doors and chest, with lovely white horse. Not difficult to build, but still brilliant design.Play ExperienceAverage rating4out of 5 starsLevel of DifficultyAverage rating3out of 5 starsValue for MoneyAverage rating4out of 5 starsBuild Time: 1 hrs 45 minsBuilding Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?55
- over 1 year agoAverage rating4out of 5 starsExcellent Set Needs More Mini FiguresCdnCuda | 35-44I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: DaughterAnother set purchased for my daughter. She’s a big Cinderella fan, so I thought shw would like this. The main attraction is the carriage as it’s the major play element and a great looking build. It’s also the centre of my only complaint, as there is no one to drive the carrige. Only two figures are included, Cinderella and the Fairy Godmother plus a horse. But there’s no one to sit at thr front and drive, even though there is ample room at the front of the carriage. My daughter was also disappointrd it did not come with a prince. The “house” is simple and a little underwhleming but has some nice accents like a mouse, a key and various small accessories. There are a few stickers you need to apply, which draws the inevitable complaints. On a side note there are a lot of very small pieces in this set (cookies, scissors, flowers etc) so be aware. I just take them off so my daughter doesn’t lose them immediately. Overall a nice set. Would have been nicer to add a few more mini-figures such as a driver and a footman. We just added in some random lego figures in to fill thise roles. OPlay ExperienceAverage rating4out of 5 starsLevel of DifficultyAverage rating2out of 5 starsValue for MoneyAverage rating4out of 5 starsBuild Time: 1 hrsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?45