Retired ProductBulldozer Break-in3.7692513.
Protect the bank and stop the crooks!
Be part of the action with the LEGO® City police as they protect the bank’s safe and ATM from the crooks and their bulldozer, with a high security truck loaded with accessories, helicopter with searchlight, spinning rotors, plus the crooks’ bulldozer with chains and hooks. Includes five minifigures plus a police dog figure.
- Includes five minifigures: a police officer, pilot, police specialist and two crooks, plus a police dog figure.
- Features a bank building, helicopter, truck and bulldozer.
- Bank features two levels with a safe and ATM that can both be pulled from the walls, a waiting area on the first level and barred security gate on the second level that opens, drainpipe on the side of the building to climb up, entrance on the roof through a trapdoor, opening front door and a teller's desk. The safe has two compartments to hold money bills and the ATM opens on the back to hold money bills.
- Police truck features opening rear doors and space in the back for gear.
- Crooks’ bulldozer features a front blade plow, moving tracks, chain and a hook.
- Police helicopter features spinning rotors, rotating searchlight and a rope to hold a minifigure.
- Climb up the drainpipe and enter the bank through the trapdoor on the roof.
- Attach the hook and chain from the bulldozer to the safe and rip it out of the wall.
- Accessory elements include four money bills, a mug, two sets of handcuffs, flashlight, crowbar and a hammer.
- This set offers an age-appropriate build and play experience for ages 5-12.
- Bank measures over 6” (16cm) high, 5” (13cm) wide and 2” (6cm) deep.
- Helicopter measures over 2” (7cm) high, 6” (16cm) long and 5” (13cm) wide.
- Police truck measures over 3” (8cm) high, 6” (16cm) long and 2” (7cm) wide.
- Bulldozer measures over 2” (6cm) high, 4” (11cm) long and 2”(7cm) wide.
- about 1 month agorating.prefix5rating.postfixVery, very goodOshD65 | 14-18I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfThis is a really cool set and is very original. Really fun to play with and good figures. The truck is the best thing in the set and is a really good build. The bank is also excellent and a perfect edition to my Lego city, but I would have liked a bank worker figure. The bulldozer is really cool and for once the crooks have a fair chance with this piece of machinery. The helicopter is unlike any other city helicopters and is awesome.Play Experiencerating.prefix5rating.postfixLevel of Difficultyrating.prefix1rating.postfixValue for Moneyrating.prefix4rating.postfixBuild Time: 1 hrsBuilding Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?55
- about 1 month agorating.prefix4rating.postfixSoooooo Cool!BiltOfBriks | 14-18This is really great. I don't like most of the new LEGO police sets, but this one is an exception. The truck is really great, and I saw someone said that the old one came with a armored truck, but this does too. Now this is the part that I like most about it. LEGO did something really creative, which is that the police truck can be an armored money transporter, a security vehicle, or some sort of high-tech police thing. The bank is nice, and I'd like to see more buildings like it. I wish it had a banker though. The bank could of had a bigger vault, but I guess its OK. LEGO has made what seems like several hundred of helicopters similar to this, but this one is different. I think the other helicopters they just threw together, but this one they actually put some thought into. The tail looks really nice and sleek , and the tail rotor is really cool too. the front is kinda cool I guess, but the back of it is what makes it cool. The bulldozer is really nice, and its the perfect size. The crooks are cool. The cops are kinda nice, but I think I'd like it better if the truck driver was a guy though. It's really cool that LEGO included a German Shepard dog, because it makes it feel more like an investigation. The box of money is nice. Its cool that LEGO made it so that there are two ways for the crooks to to break in and get the money; get in through the trapdoor and pry the vault open with the crowbar, or pull the vault out with the bulldozer. One more thing about the bank; LEGO should have made the vault be on the first story. Anyways, I hope you find this review helpful!Play Experiencerating.prefix4rating.postfixLevel of Difficultyrating.prefix3rating.postfixValue for Moneyrating.prefix4rating.postfixBuild Time: 25 minsBuilding Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?45
- about 1 month agorating.prefix4rating.postfixa really cool setalekslolz | 19-24I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfThis set is really cool because the hook from the bulldozer can take out the safe and the ATM machine.for the size of the bulldozer it works pretty well. The helicopter is average because we saw the same design millions of times but the police truck is awsome the design is epic.You should really buy this set.Play Experiencerating.prefix4rating.postfixLevel of Difficultyrating.prefix3rating.postfixValue for Moneyrating.prefix4rating.postfixBuild Time: 43 minsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?45
- about 1 month agorating.prefix5rating.postfixGood Ole Cops and RobbersDrReed | 45-54I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: GrandsonGreat set, my grandson loves it, especially the bulldozer. I saw some rather negative reviews, these are children's toys first. I build right along with my grandson but do the more advanced sets and occasionally sets from a theme. Back to this set, it is perfect for little hands and great for role playing and also teaching moments about good vs. bad. Overall I am pleased I purchased this set for my grandson.Play Experiencerating.prefix4rating.postfixLevel of Difficultyrating.prefix2rating.postfixValue for Moneyrating.prefix5rating.postfixBuild Time: 1 hrsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55