Build the MetalBeard crab mech and join Batman™ for battle!
- VIP Points
Scuttle into action against Star with THE LEGO® MOVIE 2™ 70836 Battle-Ready Batman™ and MetalBeard. This action-packed Batman playset features LEGO MOVIE pirate MetalBeard in crab mech form, with a built-in LEGO MetalBeard minifigure head, opening treasure chest with MetalBeard's internal organ elements, flip-down crow's nest with a flag and posable legs, plus a Batman throne with an adjustable ‘You're Welcome' sign. This THE LEGO MOVIE 2 pirate toy also includes 2 minifigures, a brick-built Star figure, and weapons and accessories.
- This cool construction toy includes 3 THE LEGO® MOVIE 2™ characters: new-for-January-2019 Batman™ and Maddox minifigures, plus a brick-built Star character.
- MetalBeard crab mech features a built-in MetalBeard minifigure head, opening treasure chest with MetalBeard's internal organ elements, flip-down crow's nest with a flag and room for a minifigure, and posable legs.
- Batman™ throne features a minifigure seat and an adjustable ‘You're Welcome' sign.
- Weapons include Batman's 2 Batarangs and 2 swords, and Maddox’s spear.
- Recreate scenes from THE LEGO® MOVIE 2™ with this fun-packed Batman™ toy set.
- Batman™ throne measures 5” (14cm) high, 3” (9cm) wide and 1” (5cm) deep.
- MetalBeard crab mech measures 6” (16cm) high, 4” (11cm) long and 4” (12cm) wide.
- about 1 month agorating.prefix4rating.postfixI'm Batman, Your Welcome!Xylfinna | 45-54I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfTHE LEGO® MOVIE 2™ (TLM2) Battle-Ready Batman™ and MetalBeard. Set #70836, 169 pieces. Comes with Batman, MetalBeard in crab mech form, Madox and Star figure. Accessories include two Batarangs. two pirate swords, and Maddox’s spear. Batman's throne has a ladder, batwings and moveable sign. MetalBeard crab form has possible legs, a crow tower, flag, and treasure chest that holds a surprise. This is was very well designed and has so much playability for everyone. The Batman minifigure is probably everyone's favorite and this figure is truly deserving the throne. With his Apocalypseburg new styled armor, cape, all new print and new molds. There is also a little "Easter egg", the red Batman logo hub cap on his chest armor is from the original Batmobile in Batman TV show. Over all this set was a very fun build and only had a couple little problems, one was getting MetalBeards legs posed just right to stand when you have Madox in the crow nest, but I found if you turn back two legs out just a little more it will be more stable. The Star figure is very difficult to stand up on its own (because it flies around and does not have legs), however I wanted my Star figure to be able to be placed along side my other figures. So placed a couple of 1x1 clear plate on the back and works great, no more falling over. (picture below on how I placed pieces). Happy Building Everyone.Play Experiencerating.prefix4rating.postfixLevel of Difficultyrating.prefix2rating.postfixValue for Moneyrating.prefix4rating.postfixBuild Time: 15 minsBuilding Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?45
- about 1 month agorating.prefix3rating.postfixA Good Buy for the Smaller LEGO Movie 2 setsTechnicman8071 | 14-18I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfThis set is ok for the price. The price per part ratio of ten cents is not quite there, however the MetalBeard figure and Batman's throne are still substantial. 70836 definitely feels like you get more than you would get from the CITY line for $20. Play features include opening MetalBeard's treasure chest, posing MetalBeard's legs, adjusting the crow's nest, and moving Batman's "You're Welcome" sign from side to side with a very simple geared mechanism. The Batman figure is probably the real highlight of the set. LEGO has not made any other Batman figures like this one before. I will let you look at the picture to see for yourself. Batman's shoulder armor is actual rubber, just like LEGO tires. All told, if you are a fan of the characters then go ahead and buy the set, but if you are somewhat into it wait for a sale before picking it up. This set is good, however, the best LEGO Movie 2 set of the smaller ones is definitely 70841 Benny's Space Squad.Play Experiencerating.prefix3rating.postfixValue for Moneyrating.prefix3rating.postfixBuild Time: 35 minsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?35
- 25 days agorating.prefix4rating.postfixMetal-Beard and BatmanNiko2c | 14-18I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfThis set is pretty nice for a small set, It comes with 4 characters and a variety of ways to use them. My favorite part of this set is Metal-Beard, I found it to be neat how inside his pirate chest you have bones and hot dogs that act like his guts. His legs are also nice. Batman’s stand is ok and the sign is a little hard to rotate, unless you are holding the base, as for the Batman minifigure he is pretty special with his armor. Maddox is ok but his shoulder pad with spikes is neat. The Star figure is 2 pieces and is mostly there to look cute it does not stand up on its own so that’s a little disappointing. Over all this is a decent set that is good to play with or display. Please like this review, And Thanks for reading.Play Experiencerating.prefix4rating.postfixLevel of Difficultyrating.prefix2rating.postfixValue for Moneyrating.prefix4rating.postfixBuild Time: 20 minsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?45
- about 1 month agorating.prefix5rating.postfixa cape in this one?wizardfidgetycomputer | 19-24I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: Selfi love this set, i do, but why did they give a cape to batman in this one and not in the castle ( if you don't know about the castle look it up online)Play Experiencerating.prefix5rating.postfixLevel of Difficultyrating.prefix3rating.postfixValue for Moneyrating.prefix4rating.postfixBuild Time: 18 minsBuilding Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?55