- What Am I?
What Am I?
Retired ProductWhat Am I?4.6429514.
Give a LEGO® twist to an iconic game
Play LEGO® Iconic What Am I? and ask yes/no questions to guess your opponent's minifigure or small build—there are 16 buildable and removable minifigures included with the game, or you can use your own to add to the fun! The game also comes with building instructions and rules for playing, and the handy packaging can be used to store the game between uses.
- Features 2 game boards and 16 assorted buildable and removable minifigures to play with.
- Ask your opponent a series of yes/no questions to try and guess their minifigure or small build.
- The game can also be played with small LEGO® builds.
- The packaging can be used to store the game between uses.
- Makes a great gift for fans of LEGO® play sets.
- This item offers an age-appropriate play experience for ages 6 and over.
- Each game board has spaces for 8 minifigures and measures over 4” (12cm) high, 9” (25cm) wide and 4” (11cm) deep.
- 4 months agorating.prefix5rating.postfixEasy Build & Great GameEJsMomma | 35-44I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SonEasy to build, he built it 99% by himself in a couple of hours. I helped with the legs of the game boards. And we have played and played and played. He has also built several new people and things from other bricks he had. It is a game he can continue to take apart and rebuild and add new characters to guess. Awesome!Play Experiencerating.prefix3rating.postfixValue for Moneyrating.prefix5rating.postfixBuild Time: 2 hrsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55
- 12 days agorating.prefix5rating.postfixGreat value: Useful pieces, minifigs, playability!IggyB | 35-44I would recommend this to a friend!Totally worth it. Set has over 500 pieces including 16 minifigures: two each of eight different minifigs. Half are "men" and half are "women." Set is great for the "What am I?" game and it provides a store of useful pieces like four 16 x 16 plates, 48 1x1 clips, 24 studs-not-on-top pieces (element 6070698), and more. My only caveat is that the build is quite repetitive to create the game boards, but I found this a positive as my children could more quickly build and then play the game. Most pieces are red, blue, white, or gray. Again, I like this monochrome palette because we can use the pieces in our own builds that need lots of the same kinds of elements. The game boards are surprisingly versatile -- my children have used them as game boards, as minifigure displays, as "battleships" loaded with their Lego superheroes, and more. I am so glad we got this set and I will be getting another to add to our loose brick stash. Go ahead and get it for the $40 US at Lego shop at home if you are even considering it.Play Experiencerating.prefix5rating.postfixLevel of Difficultyrating.prefix2rating.postfixValue for Moneyrating.prefix5rating.postfixBuild Time: 1 hrsWas this helpful?55
- 4 months agorating.prefix5rating.postfixExcellent GameGrandmaNenn | 55-64I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: GrandsonGreat for the amount of mini figurines. Spend time assembling the game Excellent game for children playing with family and/or friends. Works great for storing figurines also!Play Experiencerating.prefix5rating.postfixLevel of Difficultyrating.prefix4rating.postfixValue for Moneyrating.prefix5rating.postfixBuild Time: 2 hrsBuilding Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?55
- 4 months agorating.prefix4rating.postfixgood pieces & surprisingly funkspar | 35-44I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfSo I bought this mainly for the pieces and all the figures, but that said we did assemble everything and to my surprise we (two adults) played the game several times one evening. We implemented a few rules to make it a bit more challenging because you quickly learn choosing an object instead of a mini-figure can be a serious disadvantage if someone asks: is it a mini-figure? [For Lego's feedback, the objects (esp. the penguin) are fun, but this would be a lot better with all mini-figures.] In any event, we couldn't ask a question that had already been asked and tried to find some less obvious questions to make it more challenging (i.e. does your character/object prefer the cold?) We've discussed pulling the objects and replacing with different mini-figures that have some of the same color pants so they blend well. Eventually we will use for parts, but we are happy with the purchase and would recommend (esp. if you actually have kids).Play Experiencerating.prefix4rating.postfixLevel of Difficultyrating.prefix2rating.postfixValue for Moneyrating.prefix4rating.postfixBuild Time: 20 minsBuilding Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?45