Discover the Volvo Concept Wheel Loader ZEUX!
- VIP Points
Explore the future of construction vehicles with the LEGO® Technic™ 42081 Volvo Concept Wheel Loader ZEUX. Developed in collaboration with Volvo, this futuristic concept model comes with an array of realistic details, including a buildable mapping drone. The vehicle's design is high tech, right down to the futuristic rims wrapped with large heavy‑duty tires. Manual functions include 4-wheel steering, simultaneous or independent boom and bucket operation, and an adjustable counterbalance. This 2-in-1 LEGO Technic set comes with a classic Volvo color scheme and a set of stickers for additional detailing, and rebuilds into a futuristic Volvo Concept Hauler PEGAX.
- Futuristic concept model with realistic details, including a mapping drone, working boom and bucket, adjustable counterbalance, 4-wheel steering and elaborate rims with heavy-duty tires.
- Discover the futuristic LEGO® Technic™ Volvo Concept Wheel Loader ZEUX!
- Adjust the counterbalance to offset the load.
- Operate the huge boom and bucket independently or simultaneously.
- Comes with a classic Volvo color scheme and stickers for additional detailing.
- This LEGO® Technic™ set is designed to provide an immersive and rewarding building experience.
- 2-in-1 model: rebuilds into a futuristic Volvo Concept Hauler PEGAX.
- Volvo Concept Wheel Loader ZEUX measures over 7” (18cm) high, 23” (59cm) long and 8” (21cm) wide with counterbalance extended, and over 20” (51cm) long with counterbalance retracted.
- Volvo Concept Hauler PEGAX measures over 7” (18cm) high, 15” (40cm) long and 8” (22cm) wide with counterbalance extended, and over 10” (27cm) long with counterbalance retracted.
- about 3 hours agoAverage rating5out of 5 starsA Fun BuildBGCanada | 45-54I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfI was excited to get this kit as soon as I saw it and I wasn't disappointed. I wasn't keen on building version 1 with the big plastic shovel, I wanted to build version 2, the dump truck. It wasn't a difficult build just fun, which is all I am always looking for, and it's very durable. The 3 different gear systems are pretty cool, with one operating the wheels and the others the box on the back. I was a little surprised to find 286 parts left over after building this version but it's okay, I can use them on my own next design. I recommend this model if you just want to have some fun.Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 starsValue for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 starsBuilding Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?55
- 1 day agoAverage rating5out of 5 starsVisually StunningDeVirumEtMachina | 35-44I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfThe second I saw the LEGO Technic Volvo Concept Wheel Loader ZEUX I was immediately taken aback by its visually stunning aesthetics and knew I had to have it, and now that I've built it I feel an intense urge to purchase two more :P One for parts to combine with the first along with some Power Functions/Powered-Up /LEGO BOOST modules to bring it to life and the third one to build and display the "B" model. Fun to build, Amazing to look at, suffice to say, I love it. Even my cat likes it.Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 starsLevel of DifficultyAverage rating3out of 5 starsValue for MoneyAverage rating4out of 5 starsBuilding Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?55
- 1 day agoAverage rating5out of 5 starsRoboloader!strikefighterxxi | 25-34I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfThis was my first true Technic set in many years. I had been waiting for it ever since the first preview images came out, as I was fascinated by the future-y, unmanned loader concept. As I have been mostly building standard stuff, I was very much used to the numbered bags, so this set, with no numbered bags was more of a challenge, but a good challenge. All throughout the build, I was amazed at how the operating functions were incorporated into the build. And other than a couple of mistakes of my own doing (by not quite paying close enough attention to where a few pins went), it was a painless build. In terms of play, it has some nice and nifty action features, though it must be said that they are a bit slow, mainly due to the length of travel. But, all in all, a very worthwhile Technic set. And again, I am impressed by what the designers come up with.Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 starsLevel of DifficultyAverage rating4out of 5 starsValue for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 starsBuild Time: 3 hrsBuilding Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?55
- about 1 month agoAverage rating5out of 5 starsMissing piecesCyclonewaterdragon | 14-18I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfWhen I opened this package I was so excited for building this.i started building this until I was almost done but then there was some missing pieces.i was so mad i almost broke the LEGO set.then I had to order some parts.it was not that good but after I got my parts and I finished the set was pretty good.5 June 2019Emily, Customer ServiceThanks for your review. It's very unusual for a LEGO® set to be missing any pieces. (Usually they're found stuck in the packaging or hiding on the floor!) But in the rare case something is missing, we're always here to help at LEGO.com/Service. We're glad you got in touch, and happy building!Play ExperienceAverage rating4out of 5 starsLevel of DifficultyAverage rating4out of 5 starsValue for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 starsBuild Time: 1 days 22 hrs 5 minsWas this helpful?55