Capture Brick before she knocks the house down!
Fire up your child's imagination for some LEGO® Juniors/4+ The Incredibles 2 super heroes adventures with 10761 The Great Home Escape toy set. This exciting set features a house facade with Starter Brick wall and baseplate, moving fireplace with secret control panel, indoor waterfall with capture function, a pool area, lounge chair with catapult function, plus a buildable car with Starter Brick chassis and removable catapult. This Easy to Build starter set also includes a simple guide to build and play, to help build confidence in children. Includes 3 minifigures and a baby figure.
- Includes 3 minifigures: Violet, Dash and Brick, plus a Jack-Jack figure.
- Features a house facade and wall with Starter Brick baseplate, opening door, moving fireplace with control panel and a waterfall with a closing door. Set also includes a pool section with umbrella and ladder, and a lounge chair with catapult function.
- Also includes a car with a Starter Brick chassis and removable catapult.
- Slide the fireplace to access the secret control panel.
- Fire bricks at the house with Brick's catapult.
- Launch the Jack-Jack fireball at Brick’s car to slow her down.
- Trap Brick in the indoor waterfall by closing the door.
- Accessory elements include a force shield, water pistol, skateboard, The Incredibles’ phone, remote control, juice carton, hollow fireball, flotation device and 6 brick elements.
- Includes Easy to Build models with Starter brick bases, plus a simple guide to get children building and playing quickly.
- LEGO® Juniors/4+ sets are fully compatible with all other LEGO sets.
- House scene measures over 3” (9cm) high, 7” (19cm) wide and 3” (8cm) deep.
- Pool measures over 2” (6cm) high, 2” (7cm) wide and 1” (5cm) deep.
- Brick’s car measures over 1” (4cm) high, 3” (10cm) long and 1” (4cm) wide.
- 17 days agorating.prefix4rating.postfixWhere. Is. My. Super. Frozone minifigure?Kevmiester | 14-18I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfThe house looks very nice and sleek. In person, the build is much more full and enclosed than it looks like in the pictures (at least to me). The minifigures are fantastic, and I especially appreciate the two different color of plastic used on Dash's "short" legs. I understand that it would have been too difficult to have hair for Jack-jack so that doesn't bother me. Although the Violet figure I got appears to have a small orange mark on the hairpiece, but that's not that big of a deal. The villain of the set does not actually appear in the movie, although a somewhat similar looking one does show up, but they don't have a car nor do they use bricks as a weapon. Minor spoiler ahead: This set seems to be based off a scene that Frozone appears in and I think he would have made an excellent addition to the actual set. Uuuh, Even if it was a problem with the price, this set could do without the random lawn chair area that wasn't even in the movie. I think the customers really would have appreciated such a major character.Play Experiencerating.prefix4rating.postfixValue for Moneyrating.prefix4rating.postfixBuild Time: 10 minsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?45
- 8 months agorating.prefix4rating.postfixGreat but areas were lackingPorgsrule | 14-18I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfI love the incredibles 2 so naturally it was a good edition to my collection getting all parr kids in one set. I love the mini figures in this set but the builds lacked with not enough pieces and wasn’t very complete. I wish these sets were regular and not juniors it was just a bad idea for this to be juniors as more of an older audience will watch this as they probably wathced incredibles 1 as a little kid. I feel more people would have liked them to be regular sets just as I would.Play Experiencerating.prefix4rating.postfixLevel of Difficultyrating.prefix1rating.postfixValue for Moneyrating.prefix3rating.postfixBuild Time: 20 minsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?45
- 4 months agorating.prefix5rating.postfixGreat Set!Dpop30 | 14-18I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfI wasn’t expecting much. I bought this because it was from The Incredibles, which was my childhood favorite. I had never bought a juniors set, before and wasn’t expecting much. I turned out to be pleasantly surprised. The house looks very cool when completed. I really like the hidden controll panel behind the fireplace! The waterfall is very cool also. The only complaint I have is Jack-Jack. He looks very cool, but I wish he had hair like he does in the movie. He really doesn’t look the same without his pointy hair. Other than that, this is a great set! I would highly recomend this set, even if you are an older builder.Play Experiencerating.prefix5rating.postfixLevel of Difficultyrating.prefix1rating.postfixValue for Moneyrating.prefix4rating.postfixBuild Time: 20 minsBuilding Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?55
- 8 months agorating.prefix4rating.postfixMinifiguresKovey | 35-44I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfTo be completely honest, I was not at all interested in the builds for this set. I bought this strictly for the minifigures. On that, the reason for only 4 stars is that Jack Jack is missing a hair piece.Value for Moneyrating.prefix3rating.postfixBuild Time: 30 minsBuilding Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?45