Retired ProductStunt Bike456.
Hit the ramp at high speed with the awesome Stunt Bike!
Perform impressive stunts with this high-speed LEGO® Technic Stunt Bike model, featuring a yellow and black color scheme with checkered racing stickers, front and rear lights, authentic exhaust pipes and extra-wide rims with low profile tires. The Stunt Bike is also equipped with a pull-back motor, and comes with a buildable stunt ramp. Combine with the 42059 Stunt Truck pull-back model for extended play possibilities or to create the Power Racer combi model.
- Features a powerful pull-back motor, extra-wide rims with low profile tires, front and rear lights and an authentic exhaust.
- Includes a buildable stunt ramp.
- Check out the yellow and black color scheme with checkered racing stickers.
- Bring on the 42059 Stunt Truck and let the stunt competition begin.
- Activate the pull-back motor to send the high-speed Stunt Bike hurtling toward the stunt ramp.
- A uniquely decorated LEGO® Technic 40th Anniversary brick is included with this model.
- This LEGO® Technic model is designed to provide an immersive and rewarding building experience.
- This set offers an age-appropriate building experience for ages 7-14.
- Stunt Bike measures over 2” (7cm) high, 7” (18cm) long and 2” (7cm) wide.
- Ramp measures over 4” (12cm) wide, 3” (9cm) deep and under 1” (2cm) high.
- Combine with the 42059 Stunt Truck to create an awesome Power Racer combi model.
- Combi model Power Racer measures over 4” (11cm) high, 7” (19cm) long and 3” (9cm) wide.
- 2 months agorating.prefix4rating.postfixPull backs are back!!ezzzzz53 | 35-44I would recommend this to a friend!So like many I got this so I could combine it with the stunt truck but it is a nice set in itself. Only two complaints: 1. you have to make sure you do not make the rear tire connections to tight otherwise it really slows it down. 2. lego decided to invert the special 40th anniversary piece so you cant see it. It is a simple fix, but just a curious choice.Play Experiencerating.prefix4rating.postfixLevel of Difficultyrating.prefix3rating.postfixValue for Moneyrating.prefix3rating.postfixBuild Time: 15 minsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?45
- 3 months agorating.prefix4rating.postfixNice bikeRobotTire | 45-54I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: Sonfun set to build, fun to play with, jumps well and lands on the tires to continue rolling forward, sturdy build, it withstands a reasonable amount of use/abuse, nice size for adult hands and for a child's/my son's hands; is especially cool when rebuilt with the stunt truck to create a larger six-wheeled vehicle - a strange but very interesting design that, from the enthusiasm my son displays while playing with it, is even more fun to play with than the stunt bike or stunt truck alonePlay Experiencerating.prefix4rating.postfixLevel of Difficultyrating.prefix2rating.postfixValue for Moneyrating.prefix4rating.postfixBuild Time: 15 minsBuilding Experience: Novice LEGO builderWas this helpful?45
- 7 months agorating.prefix4rating.postfixRoll in the Power Racerthrawn313 | 25-34I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfI bought this set to make the combination model for 42059 Stunt Truck and this set 42058 Stunt Bike to make the Power Racer. This was a fun model to build and fun to play with. The colors match very well together. The pullback motor works very nicely. The jump-ramps are a nice addition. The 40th anniversary pieces are very cool and have nice and useful prints for any MOC makers out there. The shape looks very cool. The stickers many stickers were annoying to put on. However, once they are on they look pretty good. This set has an amazing play value. It is durable enough to survive wall bashings.Play Experiencerating.prefix5rating.postfixLevel of Difficultyrating.prefix2rating.postfixValue for Moneyrating.prefix4rating.postfixBuild Time: 30 minsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?45
- 5 months agorating.prefix4rating.postfixNew item in LEGO collectionVicsmom | 35-44I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SonThis Christmas the Junior had to settle just for a smaller than average LEGO toy since he managed to get himself on a naughty list. Nevertheless it still was a pleasant surprise. In all it was fun to put it together with an exception of how the parts were packed. Two long support bars were just lying inside the box separately from the rest of blocks sealed in plastic. Somewhere in the opening process one of the bars slipped between couch cushions and it took us a while to find it (since such long time to finish assembling).I even intended to go back to the store and ask for replacement. Yet after the bike was done my son couldn't be happier. It runs pretty good on smooth tiled surface and even does flips as it jumps off the ramp.Play Experiencerating.prefix5rating.postfixValue for Moneyrating.prefix4rating.postfixBuild Time: 2 hrsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?45