Snowspeeder™ – 20th Anniversary Edition
Available nowSnowspeeder™ – 20th Anniversary Edition3.8515.
Earn Double Points on Snowspeeder™ – 20th Anniversary Edition (75259), 7th – 31st May Only*
Build, collect and play with a special LEGO® Star Wars™ 20th anniversary Snowspeeder with laser cannons!
- VIP Points
Mark a true milestone in LEGO® Star Wars™ sets with this 75259 Snowspeeder – 20th Anniversary Edition. This special-edition set is an updated version of the original 7130 Snowspeeder model released in 1999 and features an opening cockpit with space for the Luke Skywalker and Dak Ralter minifigures in pilot suits, laser cannons, a spring-loaded shooter under each wing, plus a stud shooter and harpoon with string at the rear. This commemorative LEGO Star Wars building toy also includes an elevating and rotating gun tower with stud shooter for epic Battle of Hoth action from Star Wars: The Empire Strikes Back, plus a bonus Lando Calrissian minifigure from 2003 on a 20th anniversary display stand.
- Includes 4 LEGO® Star Wars™ minifigures: Luke Skywalker and Dak Ralter in their pilot outfits, a Rebel Trooper and a bonus anniversary Lando Calrissian on a detachable display stand.
- Features a Snowspeeder building toy with opening 2-minifigure cockpit, 2 spring-loaded shooters, a stud shooter and harpoon with string at the rear, plus an elevating and rotating gun tower with stud shooter.
- Weapons include Lando Calrissian's original blaster, Luke's blaster pistol and blue Lightsaber, and the Rebel Trooper’s blaster.
- Also includes a pair of electrobinoculars.
- This LEGO® Star Wars™ construction toy is a reinterpretation of the 7130 Snowspeeder vehicle from 1999 and makes a great LEGO Star Wars gift for builders of any age.
- Lando Calrissian minifigure is a reproduction of the original minifigure from 2003 and includes a 20th anniversary logo.
- Connect the LEGO® Star Wars™ 20th anniversary minifigure display stands for the perfect collector's item.
- Play out unforgettable Battle of Hoth scenes from Star Wars: The Empire Strikes Back and other scenes from the Star Wars™ saga for creative play.
- Snowspeeder model measures over 1” (5cm) high, 7” (18cm) long and 5” (14cm) wide.
- Gun Tower measures over 3” (8cm) high, 2” (6cm) wide and 2” (6cm) deep.
- 2 days agoAverage rating5out of 5 starsFew easy mods, very happy with this setLegoDad8868 | 35-44I would recommend this to a friend!This set has a lot to offer. Airspeeder was fun to build. Side build (laser gun) looks great. Regular mini figs look good. In my opinion Lando is the best of the 5 20th anniversary mini figs to get. You get a lot here, lot of play value too. Few simple mods. 1) We put two of the extra red studs between the laser and the dark gray tips, looks much more powerful. Same thing with the ground cannon, added a red stud to the barrel. 2) We took the extra light gray stud (with the hole in it) and put the grappling hook in it. Now the rear stud shooter can shoot the hook. Works really well, only issue is you have to put some slack in the string else it gets hung up. Cons (always have to have some cons) 1) Rebel troops hats don't match the last battle pack (these are a darker tan). Not a huge issue, but would be nice if more consistent. 2)When I think of skyspeeders think of orange markings. This set comes in gray. I prefer the orange, but easy enough to change. 3) (this the only one I really care about) the back of Lando's torso is just lettering. Lucky the cape covers this, but wish it wasn't there. Great set, definitely recommend. If you are on the fence about getting it.....get it you won't be sorry.Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 starsLevel of DifficultyAverage rating3out of 5 starsValue for MoneyAverage rating4out of 5 starsBuild Time: 1 hrsWas this helpful?55
- 2 days agoAverage rating4out of 5 starsAppreciate this re-releaseanson42 | 45-54I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SonMy son and I are fairly new to the Lego world so while I understand the Snowspeeder has been made and remade in numerous forms before – all the way from micro to mini to UCS – this is the first one we own. The 20th anniversary Lando minifigure is a nice bonus as the primary reason for purchasing the set was to finally own a snowspeeder. I feel the stickers on this set are optional though we did apply them for the sake of completeness. The finished build looks nice, though I feel more orange accents would be appreciated and more accurate. I do have some minor complaints and they're not all directly related to this build: i) The 20th anniversary text on the back of the Lando figure is very ugly. Something much more subtle would have sufficed, IMO. I'm glad he has a cape to cover up the text. ii) IMO, this set is overpriced at MSRP. I waited until it was 20% off before purchasing. It certainly did not take long for the usual suspects to offer a discount soon after release. Is my perception of higher MSRP on some sets these days to allow retailers some wiggle room? iii) I wish there was space either in the cockpit or via an external clip where Luke's lightsaber could be stashed. I do appreciate the storage space at the rear for blasters but when Luke is in the speeder, we just don't want to lose his lightsaber. Overall at the discounted price the set is worthwhile and I'm happy to own it. The throwback Lando figure is nice to have though I have to say I prefer a more recent version of the minifigure that we own. As I was not a Lego customer when these sets first came out the 20th anniversary figures don't hold any nostalgia value for me so these are all about the actual build. Looking forward to purchasing at least one more of the 20th anniversary sets, particularly the Slave 1, as that is also a vehicle we would love to own.Play ExperienceAverage rating3out of 5 starsLevel of DifficultyAverage rating2out of 5 starsValue for MoneyAverage rating3out of 5 starsBuilding Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?45
- 3 days agoAverage rating5out of 5 starsSnowspeeder!Cachamoe | 19-24I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfI really like this set! This is actually (somehow) my first Lego Snowspeeder and I love it! The build has nice size and is sturdy. The sticker selection is good, however I wish that this had the orange color scheme. The interior is well detailed and is functional enough. I don't have any issues with the main build. The secondary build is a nice and appropriate addition. I like the turret's look and ability to spin around and angle up and down. I personally leave off the stud shooter though, as it looks more realistic without it in my opinion. The minifigs are excellent as well. Luke and Dak both have the older helmet designs, which is fine. (especially since they couldn't fit into the speeder with the newer ones) The hoth rebel trooper is proper and I love the throwback blaster! The Lando is the biggest highlight! He looks great and the two- colored cape is sweet! (and covers up the 20th Aniversary print on the back of the torso) He is the best and most desirable of the exclusive figs to me. I know many people are fustrated with the fact that the snowspeeder build hasn't really changed in multiple years, but I think it's a pretty perfect design. Of course, that is coming from someone who just now owns one. All in all, I love everything about this set!Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 starsLevel of DifficultyAverage rating2out of 5 starsValue for MoneyAverage rating4out of 5 starsBuild Time: 30 minsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55
- 3 days agoAverage rating1out of 5 starsWhat Went Wrong With 2019 Sets In A NutshellThePantherX | 35-44Purchased for: SelfPros: It is swooshable...it displays well...EXACTLY like the 8 previous versions of this vehicle we have gotten on average every other year since Lego started Star Wars. So-So: It is an average value. Not good not bad. Cons: This set is purposely designed to be a remake of the original 7130 set...same figs...same cannon...same vehicle. That is exactly the problem. While I understand the 20 year throw back/nostalgia angle they are going for with most the 2019 sets this set in particular is just bad and unimaginative. 7130 was remade point for point in 4500 remade again point for point in 75049 and then again in this set...and a $20 set is NOW $40 and just isn't worth the price since most of us already have 7-8 of these. It isn't rare it isn't special and the "collectible" Lando figure feels like a gimmick to get us to spend $10 extra dollars on a set we already get on a regular basis. Everything about this set is tacky, bad PR and seen before...it is a really low blow Lego. Sorry but I can't get behind these sets. Your vendors are on to it too. Got this set within a week of release and it was 25% cheaper than your MSRP...not on sale either I might add. Sorry Lego this whole series of 20th anniversary sets is a poor decision in your marketing group. Overall don't buy it...I'd say to wait for a sale if you don't have one yet but lets be honest...every Lego Star Wars collector already has TONS of this set in one variation or another at WAY cheaper prices.10 April 2019Emily, Customer ServiceThanks for your review. We're sorry to hear you didn't enjoy the set, but we appreciate the feedback. The Snowpeeder™ is an iconic vehicle from the Star Wars™ franchise, and so we have made several sets based on it over the years, though each one is a different build with a different audience. In the case of this take on the ship, you're right - this is a remake of an older set. For the 20th anniversary of LEGO® Star Wars, we wanted to give our most dedicated fans a way to celebrate the milestone with a flashback to the beginning. And this way fans who missed out on the set years ago have the chance to get their hands on this awesome release.Play ExperienceAverage rating1out of 5 starsLevel of DifficultyAverage rating2out of 5 starsValue for MoneyAverage rating3out of 5 starsBuild Time: 30 minsBuilding Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?15