Temporarily out of stockOutback Adventures452.
Head into the wilds with the 3-in-1 Outback Adventures set!
- VIP Points
- 15VIP Points
The VIP Points value shown is an estimate and actual points will be calculated when you check out.
Set off on LEGO® Creator 3in1 31075 Outback Adventures with this awesome set, featuring a classic Off-roader vehicle with roof spots, hood-mounted spare wheel, bull bar, minifigure cab with roll cage, and wide rims with chunky tires, plus a working winch and a buildable tree trunk and greenery. This 3in1 toy for boys and girls rebuilds to create a Wilderness Campsite with a shelter, dinghy and mountain stream, or a Winch Helicopter toy for even more excitement, and includes an explorer minifigure ready for adventure with his faithful buildable dog.
- Includes an explorer minifigure, ready for adventure with his faithful buildable dog.
- Features a classic Off-roader vehicle with roof spots, hood-mounted spare wheel, bull bar, minifigure cab with roll cage, and wide rims with chunky tires, plus a working winch, and buildable tree trunk and greenery.
- Features a blue, black, gray and brown color scheme.
- Load your tools onto the Off-roader, help the cute dog into the cab and head off for some Outback Adventures.
- Drive over rough terrain and operate the winch to remove the fallen tree trunk.
- Continue the adventure with this 3in1 model. Rebuild the Off-roader to create a Wilderness Campsite with shelter, dinghy and mountain stream, or carry out daring rescue missions with a Winch Helicopter.
- Off-roader measures over 3” (8cm) high, 5” (13cm) long and 3” (8cm) wide.
- Wilderness Campsite measures over 1” (5cm) high, 5” (13cm) wide and 2” (7cm) deep.
- Winch Helicopter measures over 3” (8cm) high, 4” (12cm) long and 5” (13cm) wide.
- 11 days agorating.prefix4rating.postfixMan and his dogAnothername | 25-34I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfThis 4x4 off-road vehicle is enormous! It's a bit of a tank in it's size (relative to mini-figures). But it is also fantastically versatile. The wheels can be adjusted to various heights, the boot opens with cargo that can be moved around or changed and the amount of studs on the car mean you can...Play Experiencerating.prefix5rating.postfixLevel of Difficultyrating.prefix2rating.postfixValue for Moneyrating.prefix4rating.postfixBuild Time: 1 hrsBuilding Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?45
- 12 days agorating.prefix4rating.postfixCreator seriesAdventureseekergirl48 | 45-54I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfI built the helicopter first, as in my other ones, based on more of a North woods theme. Cabins, campers and cottages. This was added as my forest ranger, to check for any fires, lost hikers, or weather related problems. I took my time, estimate about a normal hour while resting my injured ankle on a ice pack. So I would be distracted from the cold day. It was great to put together. Only, one glitch, and it was minor, no big deal. Helicopter is a decent size . I made the other little things such as the log, gas can etc I have many other sets of Creator, I always purchase two of the same so that I can have the different styles. Hope everyone enjoys them as much as I do. It all started out as therapy for my brother's sudden passing. My brother loved these as kid.Play Experiencerating.prefix4rating.postfixLevel of Difficultyrating.prefix2rating.postfixValue for Moneyrating.prefix4rating.postfixBuild Time: 1 hrsBuilding Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?45