Minecraft™ Alex BigFig with Chicken
Available nowMinecraft™ Alex BigFig with Chicken4.552.
We restrict the purchase limit available to a single household to ensure fairness for all of our fans. If you’ve already reached this limit through previous orders, your order may be cancelled.
Build, play and display with this large-scale LEGO® Minecraft™ Alex BigFig with Chicken!
- VIP Points
- 14VIP Points
The VIP Points value shown is an estimate and actual points will be calculated when you check out.
Make and meet a monumental Minecraft™ hero with this easy-to-build Alex BigFig, complete with buildable chicken and diamond Minecraft sword! Use the lever on Alex’s back to raise and lower her left arm and position her limbs to create dynamic poses. Then place her on the display baseplate to bring Minecraft magic to your home, office or anywhere that needs an air of high adventure! Combine it with the LEGO® Minecraft playsets 21148 Steve BigFig with Parrot and 21150 Skeleton BigFig with Magma Cube for more awesome play and display combinations.
- Buildable large-scale LEGO® Minecraft™ Alex action figure toy with posable joints and automated left arm, plus a buildable pickaxe and a Minecraft chicken.
- Grab your diamond sword and prepare for new Minecraft™ adventures!
- Each collectible LEGO® Minecraft™ BigFig character comes with a display baseplate.
- Combine this Alex Minecraft™ toy with the LEGO® Minecraft 21148 Steve BigFig with Parrot and 21150 Skeleton BigFig with Magma Cube for awesome play and display combinations.
- This set includes over 160 pieces.
- Alex BigFig model stands over 5" (13cm) tall without the baseplate.
- Baseplate measures over 1” (4cm) square.
- 7 days agorating.prefix4rating.postfixMight be good but never finished! :)rg8766 | 35-44I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: DaughterBought for my daughter who is a big fan of Lego (Friends) and Minecraft to give her a different building experience to the normal Friends sets. Unfortunately she never managed to finish this set because during the building of Alex's legs she decided that it looked too much like a vacuum cleaner not to be turned into one! It means I have had to go onto Lego's bricks-and-pieces and order replacements for the alternatively used parts! Darn lego and their inspirational creative play! :)Play Experiencerating.prefix5rating.postfixLevel of Difficultyrating.prefix3rating.postfixValue for Moneyrating.prefix5rating.postfixBuild Time: 30 minsBuilding Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?45
- 10 days agorating.prefix5rating.postfixGlad I Made This Set Mine-CraftVariousBones | 35-44I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfMy kids and I love Minecraft and my favorite mob is the chicken so buying this set was a no-brainer. The build was quick and easy and came together cleanly. There were no stickers and the set looks wonderful displayed on my desk. What's interesting is that some new bricks seem to have been developed to allow this model to be made to stand and to allow it to be made with SNOT (studs not on top). My only complaint is the green 1x2 bricks with the plus in the center (look at the pics of the upper arm) are unnecessary. Regular green 1x2 bricks could have been used to make the model look cleaner, but that is a minor complaint in an otherwise wonderful set. Enjoy and happy building!Play Experiencerating.prefix5rating.postfixLevel of Difficultyrating.prefix2rating.postfixValue for Moneyrating.prefix5rating.postfixBuild Time: 1 hrsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55