Ford Fiesta M-Sport WRC
Available nowFord Fiesta M-Sport WRC4.4444518.
We restrict the purchase limit available to a single household to ensure fairness for all of our fans. If you’ve already reached this limit through previous orders, your order may be cancelled.
Drive the Fiesta M-Sport WRC to victory!
- VIP Points
- 14VIP Points
The VIP Points value shown is an estimate and actual points will be calculated when you check out.
Display and race a buildable LEGO® Speed Champions 75885 Fiesta M-Sport WRC, featuring a minifigure cockpit, removable windshield, 2 interchangeable hoods—including one with spotlight-style elements to play out low-light/nighttime racing scenarios, and authentic design details. This buildable set includes a minifigure.
- Includes a Ford M-Sport rally racing driver minifigure.
- The race-ready, buildable Ford Fiesta M-Sport WRC features a minifigure cockpit with removable windshield, 2 interchangeable hoods—including one with spotlight-style elements, wheels with rubber tires, transparent light-style elements, authentic design details, racing colors and race-graphics stickers.
- Remove the windshield to place the minifigure in the car.
- Also includes the Ford racing driver's helmet.
- This cool toy for kids is suitable for ages 7-14.
- Ford Fiesta M-Sport WRC measures over 2” (6cm) high, 5” (13cm) long and 2” (6cm) wide.
- Alternative hood measures over 1” (5cm) high and under 1” (2cm) wide and 1” (1cm) deep.
- 1 day agorating.prefix5rating.postfixRally 'Round the FamilyMiahRedbrick | 35-44I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfHello everyone. Anytime there is something unique about these cars it's a homerun for me and this one fits into that category just by being a WRC. It's the first one in the Speed Champions line so if you're a collector, you have to get it, nuff said. TIME-OUT! Elephant in the room: There are over 30 decals in this set to lay. I love laying most decal but there are people who don't and I totally understand why, especially the smaller ones. I find that holding my breath helps steady my hands. Sure I've passed out a couple of times, but my decals look great! (Kidding) REAL TIPS: Tweezers are a great tool to have on hand for certain decal and an exacto (not for younglings!!) for taking them back up gently without creasing the corners and also sometimes it's easier to add your decal to the brick on the car as opposed to the single brick. When laying on sloped tiles it seems easier to lay from the top of the slope to the bottom. Lastly there is good old fashioned glass cleaner. Spray it on the brick, lay your decal gently while its still wet and slide it to the position you want, mash it down and let it dry. I think that the decals here go a long way in blending the blue of the back end to the white of the front end, capped off by the slightly offsetting blue curved pieces for the hood. Love that texture on that hood. Top marks. Speaking of texture this year it seems like they are employing the use of the corner slopes and 90 degree arc wedges and triangle pieces more and I love that because not only are they unique pieces to get in a set, they do an excellent job of helping to give these cars more texture and shape and can help streamline them to more closely resemble their real counterparts. Obviously being a rally it's the shortest of the SC car's but one of it's most sturdy builds. Right down to the way the spoiler is packed onto the back. It's somehow sleek but tough and with the back end being ever so slightly higher than the front it looks like it's moving even when it's standing still. Once again on the sides, the incorporation of slopes and triangle pieces give it the sleekness, character and texture that make these things come to life. It's all familiar but completely different even down to the white rims, which really pop. The new usage of the teeth pieces in the cockpit for detail, the way they built the roof of this using four bricks as opposed to a single tile and yet again an all new way to build a spoiler with some unique pieces, standout as more reasons this build is fresh for veteran SC builders and a great experience for newcomers. Not to mention the extra option to add the laser lights! Love the minifig here as always they are exclusive prints relating to the car and the detail on this little guy is not to be outdone. Love those pants! Side Note: I'm a firm believer that Lego should include a hairpiece in each SC set. You only get a helmet for drivers in most sets. I'll never lay down my torch for the inclusion of wigs in these sets. I think it's great that we're delving into the rally car world and it's encouraging because there is so much potential and inspiration there with the many classes of rally and the different eras to work with. I can see why they started with the WRC to get the ball rolling on rally cars and I'm looking forward to many more. Let's throw those laser lights on it and take it out in the dirt! Welcome to the family!Play Experiencerating.prefix5rating.postfixLevel of Difficultyrating.prefix2rating.postfixValue for Moneyrating.prefix5rating.postfixBuild Time: 35 minsBuilding Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?55
- 1 day agorating.prefix5rating.postfixMy new favoriteCobie | 25-34I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfI love this build! So many cool details go into this one little car. There are quite a few stickers but that matches the real life car so i really didnt mind. Definitely my favorite speed champions so far!Play Experiencerating.prefix5rating.postfixValue for Moneyrating.prefix5rating.postfixBuild Time: 1 hrsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55
- 1 day agorating.prefix5rating.postfixRally TimeMasterBuilder84 | 25-34I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfNo Lego Ford collection would be complete without this model. Even the non-rally enthusiast will enjoy this set. For being a small car, the model does have a bit of weight to it (slightly heavier than the '68 Mustang Fastback). Like many of the other Speed Champions vehicles, this one also has quite a few stickers to it. Those with larger fingers may not enjoy the small stickers for the 1x1 bricks. Creators did a nice job replicating the real car at this scale. Having the wheel cover and hood options are a nice bonus. Aside from the number of stickers, the only complaint is I wish the Ford logo on the front edge hood was a little less blurry. Nice addition to the line-up. Ford enthusiasts rejoice!Play Experiencerating.prefix4rating.postfixLevel of Difficultyrating.prefix2rating.postfixValue for Moneyrating.prefix4rating.postfixBuild Time: 30 minsBuilding Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?55
- 1 day agorating.prefix4rating.postfixAWESOME!!!cp2459 | 14-18I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfAs my first Speed Champions set, this set is amazing. It was the last one on the shelf at my local WalMart, for only 12 bucks. It is also my dream car, so I just had to get this. The minifigure is probably the worst part of the set. While it's not bad, I don't really like it. He's pretty detailed, but the printing is kind of bad quality. The rally car itself is awesome. While it is loaded with stickers, which really bug me, they have better quality pictures than prints. I like the spoiler, the back detailing, the interchangable engine, the windshield piece, and lots of other parts. But I love the hubcaps. This is my first Speed Champions set, so I might be a bit overreactive, but I love the idea of actual hubcaps and being able to interchange them. There aren't really any functions, but that doesn't bother me. Although I like Ninjago more than anything, this set is great. Overall, I would definately recommend this set if you don't really care about stickers.Play Experiencerating.prefix4rating.postfixLevel of Difficultyrating.prefix4rating.postfixValue for Moneyrating.prefix5rating.postfixBuild Time: 25 minsBuilding Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?45