Discover a place where music is on the menu!
- VIP Points
Drop in at the LEGO® Creator Expert 10260 Downtown Diner, where you’ll discover a healthy portion of fun and surprises. This impressive model features removable building sections for easy access to the detailed interior, which comprises a ground-level 1950s-style diner with a large curved front window, red bar stools, jukebox, counter and an open-plan kitchen. The mid level has a boxing gym with boxing ring, punching bag and weight training room, while on the upper-level you'll find a recording studio, complete with vocal booth, mixing desk and a refreshments cabinet. The facade of this modular building features pink-and-teal Streamline Moderne styling with a large ‘DINER’ sign. Other external features include arched windows, balconies and a staircase, plus a pink convertible car and a detailed sidewalk, complete with mailbox, parking meter, flowerpots and a streetlamp. This incredible collectible toy has been designed to provide a challenging and rewarding building experience with a touch of nostalgia and charm. Includes 6 minifigures.
- Includes 6 minifigures: a chef, waitress, boxer, rock star, manager and a bodybuilder.
- The 3-level LEGO® Creator Expert Downtown Diner comes with an array of brick-built details, including a detailed facade with pink-and-teal Streamline Moderne styling and a large ‘DINER' sign, external staircase, arched windows, drainpipe, balconies, decorative roofline, opening skylight and a rooftop terrace, plus a detailed sidewalk with a mailbox, parking meter, flowerpots and an ornate streetlamp. This set also includes a pink 1950s-style convertible.
- Ground level features 1950s downtown American diner styling with a large curved front window, red barstools, benches, jukebox, candy machine, counter, 2 soda dispensers, and a kitchen with a coffee machine, stove and a cooker hood.
- Mid-level features a boxing gym with a boxing ring, punching bag, weight training room, water dispenser and a wall clock.
- Upper level features a recording studio complete with vocal booth, soundproofed walls, mixing desk and a refreshments cabinet.
- Take a ride in the stylish convertible and head for a diner where fast food and music are on the menu.
- Help the chef prepare the fastest food in town while the roller-skating waitress lines up the orders.
- Drop in at the gym for a couple of rounds in the boxing ring or a good workout on the punching bag.
- Open the skylight and eavesdrop on the making of a hit album.
- Accessory elements include roller skates, guitar, golden record award and a buildable barbell.
- Remove the building sections to access the detailed interior.
- This set includes over 2,480 pieces and is suitable for ages 16+.
- New-for-January-2018 decorated elements include a decorated door, album cover, lots of teal-colored and pink-colored elements, and a dual-face minifigure with singing and smiling expressions.
- Special elements include new-for-January-2018 flower stalks and flower heads, plus 1x3 ‘jumper' plates, 2x2 plate with 2 studs and a minifigure torso with boxing gloves.
- Collect and build an entire town with the LEGO® Creator Expert Modular Buildings series 10243 Parisian Restaurant, 10246 Detective’s Office, 10251 Brick Bank and 10255 Assembly Square.
- Measures over 13” (34cm) high, 9” (25cm) wide and 9” (25cm) deep.
- about 15 hours agorating.prefix5rating.postfixThe Best so far!Sarunas | 25-34I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfI have build 5 modulars and this one is the best! I'm glad Lego have rid of classic faces and got more expressions to minifigures because they are amazing and bring more entertainment to the building and theme of it! Building technics for this modular is just amazing, I haven't seen nothing like this before and was wow'ing all the time :) It's almost corner modular, because it has beautiful left side of it with the stairs and backdoors details. Highly recommend it and don't be fooled by negative feedbacks! Enjoy :)Play Experiencerating.prefix5rating.postfixLevel of Difficultyrating.prefix4rating.postfixValue for Moneyrating.prefix5rating.postfixBuild Time: 8 hrsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55
- about 15 hours agorating.prefix5rating.postfixAnother Must have Modular for Adultsprocyon | 35-44I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfRecently Lego announced it has agreed to allow Swedish furniture company IKEA to produce Lego-themed furniture. Well, I recently bought an IKEA yellow modular unit in order to place and display my beloved Lego modular Creator sets, which are all my pride and joy. I spent an extra NZ$40 over the white coloured option in order to have a Lego-themed yellow unit which was well worth the extra cost. Most of my modulars fit in each box of the unit (excepting the Cinema and the Town hall which are shelved elsewhere), and those that do not usually just need a spire that is too fall to fit in the box to go therein, which brings me around to the Diner: as you can see by the images I removed the spire on top of the Diner to get it to go in that box, which I am happy with. The Diner is one of those modulars, along with the Detective Agency, which do not really do themselves any justice until one has actually built the models and has them to peruse in the brick, in front of oneself. the 2d images on the boxes do not really show how awesome they both look once they are actually built and are on display, unlike Antoine's french restaurant which looks so moreish on its box imagery and the bank which brings itself out from the box images too of itself. The diner is a FUN build. Especially the ground level awnings (under where the DInER sign on the building is). Building that white surrounding awning reminded me somewhat of the front and back bumpers you need to make on the red VW Campervan. Another feature I really liked on the Diner is the clip-on beige brick works that adorn the first and second floors of the building. To me it is luxury to have more than just one brick for a Lego model's walls (like, for example, the Ghostbusters Firehouse having luxury inner walls). This model is well worth buying, for yourself and/or your children, and for any of you who want a future investment (which isn't really my buzz). I think building this one's children would be fun and help with bonding, especially for fathers and sons. As a finisher to this review I put my favourite Minifigure on the footpath in front of the Diner, which you may be able to make out in my appended images: my Nestlé Nesquick brown rabbit which was only available in Australasia in the early 90's (I Believe). Happy building everybody.Play Experiencerating.prefix5rating.postfixLevel of Difficultyrating.prefix4rating.postfixValue for Moneyrating.prefix4rating.postfixBuild Time: 4 daysBuilding Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?55
- 7 days agorating.prefix5rating.postfixGimme 2 Adam and Eve’s and a moo juice!Master357 | 25-34I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfThis particular modular building has a lot of great things going for it; the diner itself on the main floor was detailed, and fun to build. Wish they’d given a stud for a stack of pancakes on the table to attach. The gym above that was a simpler design, but still has enough detail to enjoy building this level, though it was a bit of a tight fit for some positioning/play. Again, I do wish they’d given a stud for the boxer to attach to on the actual boxing ring. The recording studio on the top was probably one of my favourite parts. The detail that went into making sure it was as accurate as possible is impressive. Some other nice details were the opening skylight, and the spiral staircase at the back. The pièce de résistance for me was the pink Caddy. I won’t lie, my wife may or may not have wanted this set just for the car. Overall, a great addition to any city, and a must have for any modular building fan. Like I said, just would have been nice to have some studded flats to attach certain things to.Play Experiencerating.prefix3rating.postfixLevel of Difficultyrating.prefix4rating.postfixValue for Moneyrating.prefix5rating.postfixBuild Time: 7 hrsBuilding Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?55
- 10 days agorating.prefix5rating.postfixFantasticWesm101 | 35-44I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfThis is the first modular building I have ever purchased and was pleasantly surprised how much I enjoyed building it. there's so many little details that just really make the building. And it has alot of play features that my daughter loves she couldn't wait for me to finish making it so we could start playing with. Over all a great build and a great building.Play Experiencerating.prefix5rating.postfixValue for Moneyrating.prefix5rating.postfixBuild Time: 2 daysBuilding Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?55