Join the battle at the Resistance base!
This exciting LEGO® Star Wars 75202 Defense of Crait toy has everything a Resistance warrior needs to play out the epic Star Wars: The Last Jedi battle againt the First Order. The set features a highly detailed Resistance Ski Speeder with spring-loaded shooters, removable engine section, minifigure cockpit and a lowering stabilizer. There's also a command tower with stud shooter on top and assorted weapons and tool elements, as well as a foldout trench section with rotating laser cannon and spring-loaded shooter, plus a gun emplacement with a stud shooter.With 5 minifigures, this fun building set also makes a great LEGO Star Wars gift.
- Includes 5 minifigures: Captain Poe Dameron, Admiral Ematt, a Resistance Trooper and 2 First Order Snowtroopers.
- Features a Resistance Ski Speeder, command tower and a foldout trench section.
- Ski Speeder features 2 spring-loaded shooters, removable engine section, minifigure cockpit and a lowering stabilizer.
- Trench section features a rotating laser cannon with spring-loaded shooter and a gun emplacement with stud shooter.
- 3-level command tower features storage for the included weapons and tool elements.
- Weapons include a blaster pistol and 6 blasters.
- Also includes Admiral Ematt’s electrobinoculars.
- Recreate your own epic scenes from Star Wars: The Last Jedi.
- Ski Speeder measures over 4” (12cm) high, 8” (22cm) long and 14” (38cm) wide.
- Command tower including trench section measures over 4” (12cm) high, 8” (21cm) wide and 3” (9cm) deep.
- 3 days agorating.prefix5rating.postfixHoth Mk2BaldwinBricks | 14-18I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfLike many of the newer Star Wars sets, this model is intended to be a playset. However where others have been less than impressive, this set is excellent. The set contains 5 minifigures of which Poe and Admiral Ematt are exclusive. Two First Order Snowtroopers and a Resistance Trooper are also included. The set contains three parts. Firstly a watch tower and trench are included. Whilst the trench section is nothing special, it does offer a good opportunity for play with a spring loaded missile on the turret and a stud shooter in the trench section. The watch tower is an excellent adaptation from the movie, providing ample storage and minifigure places. The speeder is simply excellent. It is fantastically well designed and has excellent details, although most of these are achieved by using stickers. It makes a fine model in its own right. Pros Speeder Minifigures Watch Tower Movie accuracy. Cons Trench section could be improved. One more Resistance Trooper would be useful to better play with the trench. Lots of stickers. Overall this set is excellent. The price of £74.99 is fully justified by the inclusion of the excellent speeder and a good range of figures. I would fully recommend this set.Play Experiencerating.prefix4rating.postfixLevel of Difficultyrating.prefix2rating.postfixValue for Moneyrating.prefix5rating.postfixBuild Time: 1 hrsBuilding Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?55
- about 1 month agorating.prefix5rating.postfixFun to play with!Legoloverwashere | 14-18I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfI think it is an overall fun build and includes a lot of key features from Last Jedi. The only major problem is how steep the price is. Here are the pros and cons: Pros Fun Easy to build Realistic to movie Cons Price I noticed that Lego has been raising the prices of their products. I want to know if it is because of inflation or they just want to make more money. Either way, the set is overpriced, but in all other regards it is a must-have for any Star Wars fan.Play Experiencerating.prefix5rating.postfixLevel of Difficultyrating.prefix2rating.postfixValue for Moneyrating.prefix5rating.postfixBuild Time: 30 minsBuilding Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?55
- about 1 month agorating.prefix4rating.postfixGood ship, Meh to all elsePear101 | 25-34I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfIf you are going to buy this set, one of main things one considers is the price, and, well, I can’t say this set was quite worth the money. Would probably of been better at maybe $95 (AUD). As for the build, the ship is extremely well detailed!, The spring loaded shooters are near the place where they would be fired and are decently well hidden, the one problem is the lack of ability to store any thing in the opening section (an extra clip, however, is supplied to carry Poe’s blaster. This probably could of been sold as a set on its own. The actual trench setup however, is nice to have but really unnecessary. I have noticed a couple of inaccuracies to the film like the lack of gun emplacements on the tower, or the fact that they suggest a minifig arms the rotatable turret (I can see that this, however, might help with play ability) The one thing I do like though is that holographic projection on the glass pane which IS’NT A STICKER!!! That leaves the minifigures, I like the new hairpiece for Poe with the moulded headset. I like the helmet for the (unnessasarily) two faced soldier. The one problem is however, the SNOWtroopers, It was a salt planet, however I did see what looked like Snowtroopers on Crait Pros: The V-4X-D ski speeder Hologram Poe, Emmet and Anonymous soldier Cons: Price Inaccuracies in trench SnowtroopersLevel of Difficultyrating.prefix2rating.postfixBuild Time: 1 hrsBuilding Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?45
- 3 months agorating.prefix3rating.postfixHigh PriceTheLastJedi | 14-18I would recommend this to a friend!A good price for a LEGO set is 10 cents per piece. This should be a $75 dollar set. The ship is a phenomenal build. Very detailed and well done. The small builds added on are under-sized severely and completely necessary. I get they want to up the price but the turrets are all tiny compared to the movie size and just add pieces. The ship and min figures are great but ridiculous price and dumb side builds.Level of Difficultyrating.prefix2rating.postfixValue for Moneyrating.prefix2rating.postfixBuilding Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?35