Pursue the Talon Assassins™ with Batman’s Bike!
- VIP Points
Team up with Batman™ and Ace the Bat-Hound™ to defeat the Talon Assassins™ in LEGO® DC Super Heroes 76110 Batman: The Attack of the Talons, featuring Batman’s Bike with a dual stud shooter and attachment points for the included pack of assorted Bat weapons and elements. This set includes 3 minifigures with weapons to boost the role-play battle action.
- Includes 3 LEGO® DC Super Heroes minifigures: Batman™ (with armor decoration) and 2 Talon Assassins™, plus Ace the Bat-Hound™ figure.
- Batman’s Bike features an open minifigure cockpit, space for Ace the Bat-Hound™ to stand, dual stud shooter, 3 big wheels and 2 rear mufflers.
- Includes 11 new-for-August-2018 Bat weapons and elements to customize your builds and minifigures.
- Weapons include the Talon Assassins' 2 ninja swords and 2 claws.
- Accessory elements include Batman's cape, the Talon Assassin’s sword holster backpack and Ace the Bat-Hound’s cape.
- The Talon Assassin™ minifigures and Ace the Bat-Hound™ figure are new for August 2018.
- Batman’s Bike measures over 2” (7cm) high, 5” (15cm) long and 5” (13cm) wide.
- about 2 months agorating.prefix5rating.postfixThis set is incredibleH7f5s83 | 14-18I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfI love the new ace the bat hound figure another bat weapons that I liked the talon assassin are cool batman bike is big it has an space for ace and that is cool I buy it so latest but I finally have itPlay Experiencerating.prefix5rating.postfixLevel of Difficultyrating.prefix1rating.postfixValue for Moneyrating.prefix5rating.postfixBuild Time: 10 minsBuilding Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?55
- 3 months agorating.prefix5rating.postfixThis set... IS AMAZING!Fluttermausmann | 14-18I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfI think this set is the best DC set I've ever got. There is nothing wrong with this set! Batman's thrasher suit is amazing, it even has a battle damage face! Ace is great, the Talons are great too. My one and only small gripe with this set is that it's hard to keep the hubcaps aligned. Nothing else is wrong with this set! Great job LEGO! =DPlay Experiencerating.prefix5rating.postfixLevel of Difficultyrating.prefix2rating.postfixValue for Moneyrating.prefix5rating.postfixBuild Time: 20 minsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55
- 3 months agorating.prefix4rating.postfixDecent build and awesome MinifiguresHowardtheduck | 14-18I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfThe set is a pretty cool set with a bat bike that I will admit could have used a little more play features but it is not bad for the $20 price tag. But what really brings it home is the Minifigures: you get the talons (which I thought Lego would never make due to there dark tone the comics, good on you Lego), thrasher Batman, and four words: ACE THE BAT HOUND. Plus with the gold accessory pack makes this set a pretty good set and shows that Lego is willing to give out more value for your dollar sets.Play Experiencerating.prefix5rating.postfixLevel of Difficultyrating.prefix2rating.postfixValue for Moneyrating.prefix5rating.postfixBuild Time: 1 hrsBuilding Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?45
- 21 days agorating.prefix3rating.postfixA real mixed bagThirtyThree102 | 25-34I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfI bought this set for the same reason I’ve bought every other DC set, for the figures, which are excellent. Ace the bat hound and the Talons are really well done and the batman with battle damaged armour is superb. But the bike I just don’t get, it’s so big, it looks awesome but I think batman needs to be three times bigger (or the bike three times smaller) to look right. It’s play value is not bad and my daughter likes it but from my point of view it just feels like another oversized bike that follow the Harley Quinn and Batman bikes a few years back. If the designers see these reviews I’d like to suggest that it would be nice to see some more play set oriented sets, like a chemical factory heist or a doomsday in Metropolis ;-) rather than vehicle themed sets.Play Experiencerating.prefix4rating.postfixLevel of Difficultyrating.prefix2rating.postfixValue for Moneyrating.prefix5rating.postfixBuild Time: 20 minsBuilding Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?35